Thread: 5 sec stun

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

5 sec stun

5 sec stun from pala and warr get 50% of your health. Really ? Nerf stuns or make it to receive less damage.

I see you haven't met with the 8 sec assassination rogue stuns.

15+ Year Old Account
    Use your PvP trinket or Spell Reflection.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    I see you haven't met with the 8 sec assassination rogue stuns.
    That is actually combat, unless you talking cheapshot + kidney

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    That is actually combat, unless you talking cheapshot + kidney
    Paralysing poison or whatever that is.

Paralytic poison isn't 8 seconds. You must be talking combat rogues then.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The 8 sec stun is obviously ridiculous when your pvp trinket is on cd.
    The downside for rogues is that they have to spend all there points on it I believe.

But obviously the game should have less stuns/fears what ever cc anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard already said stuns are the most powerfull form of cc in the game and they are supposed to be scary.

20% of the time, it stuns every time.

Combat with revealing strike and five combo points can stun you for 8 seconds with a kidney shot. But combat is mostly useless outside of spree- I believe it to be viable, but the numbers don't exactly agree with me much.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Paralytic poison isn't 8 seconds. You must be talking combat rogues then.
    Cheap--kidney--Paralytic ( does not DR with cheap or kidney)

Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    Combat still has its own 8 second kidneys. Combine that with paralytic and oh god >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    Blizzard already said stuns are the most powerfull form of cc in the game and they are supposed to be scary.
    They're also rather brain-numbingly simple to apply, and I believe Blizzard will be reviewing CC like blanket silences and stuns (particularly physical ones, which are un-dispellable) in the future. If they are so powerful, they should be highly limited and rare, which is the exact opposite of the current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    You know paralytic isn't a BUTTON right? It just happens? And you give up the "take 10% extra damage while stunned" talent, which is a pretty important rogue talent.

not trinketing a 5sec stun with warr and pala on you, not really a nerf req. More a player skill problem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    not trinketing a 5sec stun with warr and pala on you, not really a nerf req. More a player skill problem
    yeah if you have 2 heavy melee on you, you should have trinketed imo. i'd put this one down to a L2P issue more than anything else

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suitepee7 View Post
    yeah if you have 2 heavy melee on you, you should have trinketed imo. i'd put this one down to a L2P issue more than anything else
    Because everyone knows that the second 2 melee classes come on you, your trinket and cd's all become usable straight away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Because everyone knows that the second 2 melee classes come on you, your trinket and cd's all become usable straight away.
    and if your abilities are on cooldown, and theirs aren't, how is that a problem with the stun in the first place? that's simply them being prepared, and you not being so.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    You should know how to rotate your cooldowns and have your partner help you when they do connect.

Deleted
    What I really love as a Warlock is rogue opening on you with Garrote silence, trololo after that Paralytic poison procs for 4 sec, followed by a 6 sec Kidney. But mostly I can deal with rogues just fine but that's just ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suitepee7 View Post
    and if your abilities are on cooldown, and theirs aren't, how is that a problem with the stun in the first place? that's simply them being prepared, and you not being so.
    Because the ridiculous amount of cc and damage by some comps makes it easier to throw out pressure like there's no tomorrow. I said 2 melee, but even a Ret with full cd's up can take you to school in 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Eren Yaeger View Post
    You should know how to rotate your cooldowns and have your partner help you when they do connect.
    Similar to above, the amount of cc sometimes makes that ridiculous. You even see it in some of the top player's streams.