Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Owl is fking awesome this Patch. The last time I had that much fun with my class was during Ryolith Shroom spamming :>

Depends how much you pad, personally top 8 for most fights in 25man unless I die xD, fair bit of luck in the play with how crit works but its a lot of fun, no reason you can't rank highly within your own guild
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    That's because all the DPS in your guild are complete trash.

Balance is fine right now, obviously Warlocks are way ahead but I'd say Balance is in a close second for ranged DPS.
    I'll bite. I dare say, I've checked LA logs every now and then, and with your gear, and your previous gear and what not, your dps isn't anything special nor are you with the amount of deaths you pull. Goodluck bb x0x0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspiration View Post
    I gotta agree with most people here, we're actually in the spotlight atm. I'm in a 25M 11/14H Guild and I usually sit top 4, even on Iron Jugg, a single target fight, I come first or second usually.
    Yep, I usually do well on Iron Juggernaut and Norushen - I even did top DPS on Norushen in my guild, despite being a good solid 5 item levels behind some people. Of course I got to go in to get cleansed first, but still.

My raid leader always used to play boomkin, but switched to Mage this expansion. Then I came back halfway through and he's been telling me he's so sour about the change because he absolutely hates his mage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meejum View Post
    Balance isnt in a bad spot, its just in a let-me-take-a-nap boring spot.
    I beg to differ. I think the spec is a ton of fun. Sure it could use some QoL changes - the permanent Eclipse that's currently the concept behind one of our Level 100 talents for WoD would be SO SICK - I'm having shitloads of fun. Especially on single target fights when I don't have to move. Because I hate moving. Even if I get more Starsurge procs than God.

Me and the other boomkin are constantly in the top dps in my guild. We are 11/14H

Fallen protectors heroic is a fight born for moonkins, multidot away, I do 420k~ dps on that one.

Too bad Affliction locks are capable of 800k on H Protectors.

10+ Year Old Account
    got to give it up to boomkins they are rare but the ones you do see blow shit up.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Iv been abit.. warey of multi dotting set bosses in SoO even tho i probs should for more SS procs :P guess in ways iv been alot lazy... this week coming im going to multidot every fucker there is and see how it goes lol.

I love moonkin play atm, ofc there is alot of QOL talents we need... or even spells baked in and we can hope for them in WoD. But its the most fun spec / class iv ever played (been druid since vanilla tho). All alts i make get benched in a week of boredem druid is just.. amazing :P

agreed.... ... .
    Quote Originally Posted by FissionZero View Post
    Boomkins in raid are absolutely awesome dps if you know how to play them. <3 Doomkins

Brave words coming from someone with private logs. I guess when your guild is made up of people who click half their spells[/URL] you gotta keep your logs private to avoid embarrassment.

I don't really see what it has to do with anything though, you made the statement that Balance is in a good place just because you do good compared to your guild, which isn't exactly the best reference point. Not sure why you then decided to get all defensive over nothing.
    Was brought up because someone of your skill has no right to make any statements regarding other guilds. That's really it. You're cute for trying, don't get me wrong. I'm going to leave it here, but if you do want to continue this, which I'd rather you not, feel free to add me; Vehement#1637.

Deleted
    Recently switched over to Boomkin myself (and loving it) so my experience is somewhat limited, in that I can only talk from an LFR perspective, however it feels like we're in a reasonably good spot.

The majority of fights I've done, there seems to be multiple targets for dotting which sends my total dmg and DPS through the roof. AOE underperforms vs classes like warlocks as it takes too many GCDs to get all our dots up, but providing the target can live for the full duration of the dot, I'm finding I'm pretty competitive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    the balance druid in my guild did top dps on hc protecters (25man)
    Really, wow. Must be some awful warlocks or none?
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

Brave words coming from someone with private logs. I guess when your guild is made up of people who click half their spells you gotta keep your logs private to avoid embarrassment.

I don't really see what it has to do with anything though, you made the statement that Balance is in a good place just because you do good compared to your guild, which isn't exactly the best reference point. Not sure why you then decided to get all defensive over nothing.
    I just want to personally thank Glurp for this video. Personally, this confirmed my feeling about elemental being a bit of a joke, I mean the guy is literally playing with his mouth hung open, drooling if you will. (also sham rage, tide, AG all overrated clicking won't matter)

@Conspiration big words for a guy that can't pull 500k on HC protectors. Wouldn't be getting too many rank1s yourself either chief.

Gonna have to side with glurp here since conspir's guild hasn't kicked a guy yet that was booted from SU after one week b/c he doesn't have the awareness to drop a worm outside the raid on HC madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really any reason for people to be talking trash on one another? Let's be real here.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

Brave words coming from someone with private logs. I guess when your guild is made up of people who click half their spells you gotta keep your logs private to avoid embarrassment.

Because I haven't even pulled a boss (aside of Siegecrafter) with 570 ilvl. If you're so obsessed with stalking my logs why don't you do it properly.
    Holy shit dude, your guild is fucking trash and your logs are horrible and you're talking shit on MMOC? You are absolutely garbage and your trash guild almost is getting out progressed by my casual 7 hour a week guild that raids 2 nights a week. You are GARBAGE. Shut up.

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/thau.../beepjeepbeep/ --- SHIT AS FUCK Mr. 30th percentile

Oh, and grats on being super raid aware. Wait, no you die to dumb shit in almost every log I've looked. Holy fuck you're garbage.

Edit: infracted -- please don't flame, be constructive when you post.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2013-11-19 at 12:45 PM.

are you ok kakera you look pretty upset

Someone's mad. Not sure where you're getting 30th percentile from, considering I'm 60-90 percentile (while somewhat undergeared) on every fight which doesn't decide to kill me each week, but I guess getting 2shot by Assassinson Nazgrim because no one is hitting it out of stealth or having Iron Prison and Falling Ash hit in the same 0.7 seconds on Shamans is completely my fault. I'd like to see you do 90th percentile while dead.
    Lol you might want to stop trying to prove kakera's points about the quality of your guild to be right.
    Not being to break assassins out of stealth and being unable to handle predictable damage with personal and raid mitigation CDs even on a farm boss just seems to prove kakera's points. You will get your ass handed to you when you start flaming others.

Considering you started this entire flame war by calling other people's guilds as complete trash, just for your sake, you might wanna stop this right here
    Last edited by Mirri; 2013-11-16 at 08:46 AM.
    Mew!

Quote Originally Posted by jojofeelgood View Post
    /snip
    My apologies for not being able to pull 500k dps with a 549 Weapon, though I guess 466k with a 549 weapon and approximately 566 iLvl without Bindings at all is okayish though right? I mean, I never said I was amazing, but I'm not horrible.
    Last edited by Conspiration; 2013-11-16 at 11:02 AM.

Glurp I like your video link so much I'd like to share a gift with you:

http://i.imgur.com/tGnn0lX.jpg

Don't understand the pic at all, someone aware me plz
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.