Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    My UI's core is still QuseUI although I've edited and swapped out several addons in the past year so I don't know if it's what you'd be looking for.

Changes I've done that I remember off the top of my head is
    - Damage meter changed to Skada
    - Action bars changed to Bartender
    - Unit frames moved around
    - Added absorb bar to player frame
    - Changed nameplates to pNameplates (with some minor lua edits)
    - Changed xCT to xCT+
    - Disabled damage/tank raid frames though that should be easy to retrieve from the lua again
    - Changed bag addon to Bagnon
    - I never used to RaidCD addon, so no idea if that is still working
    - Updated Freebtip (he had some lua edits in there that I didn't bring over to the updated version)
    - All timers above player frame is just my personal Weak Auras
    That looks really good, I am impressed with how your skada looks!
    Gonna have a play around with the old version and see what I can make work from there, I may pm you for info if I get stuck

Deleted
    Hi everyone, I have been working very hard on my own addons that I have been programming to make my UI even better and it will be available in a few days for download hopefully.
    I made this video demonstrating the new changes coming soon as well as a general look at my UI. I hope you guys like it and if you have any feedback to give then that would be truly awesome!

well butter my biscuit Pharrax, i've always been tempted to try your UI over the one i made myself. now im really torn

i love the smooth animation it all has, maybe its time for me to learn how to do that. hmm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDuck View Post
    well butter my biscuit Pharrax, i've always been tempted to try your UI over the one i made myself. now im really torn

i love the smooth animation it all has, maybe its time for me to learn how to do that. hmm
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Your UI looks amazing, I've always loved the looks but like you I love making my own too or else I would have been using yours most likely haha. Feel free to check out my code.. (but need to release it first!). Phanx originally helped me on the wowinterface forums with the animation effect so if you can find that post then you'll be able to do it too.

Hi there,
    I was wondering if there are any '3d tilted inwards' UI's for this game?
    Personally I don't like the 2d flat ui's since they tend to be in the way, especially those who are designed as a central clump of boxes on the lower part of the screen.
    I would like information to be displayed near the edges, as in some/most 3rd person shooter games are, since most screens are wide-screen today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saurox View Post
    i really like this one would u maybe tell us whats the name of this addon

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Your UI looks amazing, I've always loved the looks but like you I love making my own too or else I would have been using yours most likely haha. Feel free to check out my code.. (but need to release it first!). Phanx originally helped me on the wowinterface forums with the animation effect so if you can find that post then you'll be able to do it too.
    excellent! i look forward to when it comes out i'll dig around for that topic too, sounds like some great info

Deleted
    So after failing to adapt other UI to my resolution, I tried to make my own one for my boomkin.
    I was doing it while thinking to some other UI so it's not 100% original but I'm pretty happy with what I did.

Out of combat :

In combat :

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

Downloaded a handful of addons as well as the most recent version of my oUF layout I had uploaded. Still have loooooooooooads to do so I'll be doing minor changes over the next 4 weeks or so.

I felt like I had not tinkered with my UI for quite some time, so naturally gave into the urges.

Idle:

Just about everything:

Instead of having a single actionbar full of 12 useless buttons only being used to track cooldowns; I decided to reduce the amount of buttons and push the actionbar lower, to the bottom of the screen. I then made a Weak Aura dynamic group of my main CDs, so they only appear on my screen once they're on cooldown (instead of being visible 100% of the time).
    Raid frames on the left, boss frames on the right. 'Drag me' bars are DBM. Upper left frame is focus. Lower frames are ToT, Player and Target frames.
    (LFR queue was taking years so could not get a combat shot :P)

Tell me what you think!

EDIT: After an hour in the queue, finally got into LFR.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-11-17 at 08:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Very nice. What name plates are you using? I really like the white glow for current target.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-11-17 at 08:28 AM.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Very nice. What name plates are you using? I really like the white glow for current target.
    I do believe those would be from ElvUI.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    What Errorist said^^
    My Ui is essentially an ElvUI edit with Weak auras. :P
    And gnosis for cast bars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott1sh View Post
    My resto shaman ui

i.imgur.com/D0i4MdX.jpg
    So, pretty much standard ElvUI where you moved the focus and targetoftarget?

- - - Updated - - -

My current setup.
    Using the same layout for all my classes/roles at the moment.
    Will be changing the raid/partyframes to a somewhat "minimalistic" layout for the dps-layout at a later point.

Quote Originally Posted by Reposed View Post
    Looks great! What music is playing, if you don't mind me asking?
    First one would be "Jive At Five" played by Count Basie
    Second is "Social Knowhow" by JFB

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    That music was brilliant.
    Hehe glad to see some people enjoy jazz on this forum

I felt like I had not tinkered with my UI for quite some time, so naturally gave into the urges.

Idle:

Just about everything:

Instead of having a single actionbar full of 12 useless buttons only being used to track cooldowns; I decided to reduce the amount of buttons and push the actionbar lower, to the bottom of the screen. I then made a Weak Aura dynamic group of my main CDs, so they only appear on my screen once they're on cooldown (instead of being visible 100% of the time).
    Raid frames on the left, boss frames on the right. 'Drag me' bars are DBM. Upper left frame is focus. Lower frames are ToT, Player and Target frames.
    (LFR queue was taking years so could not get a combat shot :P)

Tell me what you think!

Gimme...
    Makes me want to go super minimal again...
    Are you using your "own" (not elv) textures on the UF's?
    What font is that on your UF's too?
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-11-17 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Gimme...
    Makes me want to go super minimal again...
    Are you using your "own" (not elv) textures on the UF's?
    What font is that on your UF's too?
    Minimal is my favourite
    The textures are just ElvUI norm, nothing special.
    And the font is Semplice Regular, I believe

Still very WIP but getting some progress ^^

Minimal is my favourite
    The textures are just ElvUI norm, nothing special.
    And the font is Semplice Regular, I believe
    Where do I get that "plugin" for the green timer bars for buffs/debuffs, looking on tukui.org but I can't find it

Edit; found it.

10+ Year Old Account

Some slight changes (again) from my previous UI. At this point I'm basically only moving things slightly x/y and screwing around with WeakAuras, I'm really enjoying the layout though and will probably stick with it. I realise my debuffs are ever so slightly larger than my buffs and my boss frames could do with a bit of tweaking. I might change the way my buffs are layed out as well. In fact that whole upper right corner is a cluster**** and I should get it fixed <_<. Pretty happy with it so far, I've been getting quite a bit of interest from people about my UI through PMs but it's kind of hard to release something publicly as it's always changing on my end. Maybe one day when I've finally settled on something and it's "perfect" I could release it officially.