Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    I'm just wondering which Horde we are gonna fight after WoD. Maybe the "Mega-Horde" or "Shadow Horde".
    I'm guessing Gul'dan will corrupt the Iron Horde into the Fel Iron Horde.

Deleted
    Imo, the Horde faction should be as evil as possible

Just because they have Tauren in there doesnt mean they dont also have Bloodthirsty Orcs, Canibal Troll, Genocide-committing Forsaken, Mana sucking Blood elves, backstabbing Goblins and for some reason also Panda's...

Evil Horde from Warcraft 1&2 ftw! I hope this is the way they are heading now!

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    You know as a Horde fanatic I kinda had enough of you know dealing with evil orcs now we got to do this shit all over again -.-
    Agreed. I've had fucking enough of Garrosh and Garrosh and big bad smash orc.

Would like to actually see some Alliance-based villains too as major storylines. There is actually a lot of potential: Human nations are far from unified. There are a lot of "rogue/criminal" type organizations (such as Defias but not only them). Maiev and the wardens can make a night elf villain storyline. Same goes for the Naga which have history rooted in Night elf society.

But nope, RWARAWR orc.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Agreed. I've had fucking enough of Garrosh and Garrosh and big bad smash orc.

Would like to actually see some Alliance-based villains too as major storylines. There is actually a lot of potential: Human nations are far from unified. There are a lot of "rogue/criminal" type organizations (such as Defias but not only them). Maiev and the wardens can make a night elf villain storyline. Same goes for the Naga which have history rooted in Night elf society.

But nope, RWARAWR orc.
    Humans are so hideously dull though. I can't think of a single interesting human character that isn't dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Nah, I clearly remember Kargath refering to it as the true horde.

He had a point though, considering who he is and how different "our" horde had became compared to the origin.
    We're both right.

According to Wowpedia
    the Alliance and "our" Horde called the Outland orcs led by Kargath the "Fel Horde" while they called themselves the "True Horde".
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    dks own alot hehe

Maybe a new Horde is next or the Horde strikes back or maybe just the return of the Horde. As long as they never make Horde wars or Revenge of the Horde, let alone Phantom Horde.

OT: Dunno, who says we'll fight them all the time? The Iron horde seems like a more likeable opponent since we won't have to kill people from our own faction and spy on ourselves... I guess. The Iron Horde feels more like the Blackrock orcs in BRM etc, they're orcs but they're enemies, same for the ones in outland. Don't think the battle against the Iron Horde will last the entire expansion either.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I'm guessing Gul'dan will corrupt the Iron Horde into the Fel Iron Horde.
    That's exactly what Garrosh is trying to prevent.

Deleted
    why we won't fight with Dark Alliance or something like that :P ?

as Horde player I would rly love to kill some Living Humans/Dwarfs/Night or High Elves/Worgen in whole expansion.

not team up with Alliance to kill Undead/Orc/Troll once again in every expansion...

all enemies are Horde or multicultural :/

Deleted
    I want to join the True Horde, Iron Horde, The Hordest Horde or Burning Legion. I don't want to be a green hippie knight. I want to axe some humies, dorfs and elvies, burn their houses, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
    Last edited by mmoc6f54e43091; 2013-11-17 at 09:24 PM.

Deleted
    You know, it's kinda a Horde thing for badasses to fight other badasses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisho View Post
    I want to join the True Horde, Iron Horde, The Hordest Horde or Burning Legion. I don't want to be a green hippie knight. I want to axe some humies, dorfs and elvies, burn their houses, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
    I choked from laughter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    I have a feeling that this is Garrosh's last outing and he will die. I know blue posts are nothing to go by as of late but one stated he isn't going to be redeemed and his story will come to an end. That leads to only one logical outcome.
    So, what is that logical outcome if you think it's so easy to predict?

They also said Garrosh' end would be satisfying for us and him. I'm wondering what the means. Because to me it sounds like he won't die a horrible death as a villain. That wouldn't be satisfying to him. Getting a death like his father would be satisfying though. But would that technically count as redemption? Maybe what Blizzard meant when they said Garrosh isn't getting redeemed is that he won't live to become a good guy in future expansions. That still leaves that chance that he will do something good before dying though.

For example, Garrosh dying in battle with the Burning Legion, that's a good Orcish death.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    He IS going to die in WoD. (inb4 some autist gets mad and asks me for a source)
    It's just a gut feeling and it makes sense.

The question is how/why.
    A blizz guy said Garrosh's story will end and it will be a satisfying end for us and him. I don't imagine him wanting to die.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    A blizz guy said Garrosh's story will end and it will be a satisfying end for us and him. I don't imagine him wanting to die.
    Well, whether he ''wants'' to die or not is not relevant.
    I imagine his story ends with his death.

cant wait for the 'Actual Horde'.

Deleted
    The post-renaissance horde.