Poll: Huh?

Thread: What if

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What if

Other Factions Leaders had a chance to drop PvP Loot once a week, to spice up the dead world pvp abit.

Yay, Nay?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Sure, why not!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Yes. But blizzard wont do this. U know why ? Cause their shit cheap servers would crash every day

Deleted
    would be a great idea especially with paired realms coming up would make Faction raids more fun that on the unbalanced realm where its a walk into the city, beat the boss and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    Yes. But blizzard wont do this. U know why ? Cause their shit cheap servers would crash every day
    I used to kill faction leaders with large groups in Bc/Cata and there was never an issue. Do you have that problem on your server, because I've never experienced a problem.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes!

I can wear Varian's chin as a codpiece.
    You cared enough to post.

Yes! At the end of wotlk it was already a pain to get a group for "for the alliance/horde". But it was so much fun!!

Would be a nice idea !

10+ Year Old Account
    I for one would still not bother. But then again, I am a PvE player.

Would be nice, but I think it may end up causing too many city raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, not a bad idea. But wouldn't PVP'ers complain that it's too PVE'ey for their taste?

Maybe if you'd implement a LFR-style loot reward system for all defenders the moment their Faction leader survives and resets... Lower quality because defenders dont have to take the initiative and the travel, but still, a reward for defending, triggered when their faction leader survives and resets, would be cool.

Just dont make it trigger when they reset because they're kited too far, that would be abused.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really a PvPer but I do love city raids and with this they'd sure happen more often.

Sounds great, I would certainly participate more in these kinds of city raids (I am generally very casual with PvP).

Even if the reward were something else... Just a little incentive to spark more interest in these would be great.
    Last edited by Zorohon; 2013-11-18 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Yes!

I can wear Varian's chin as a codpiece.
    I'll roll against you for it...
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    I'll roll against you for it...
    Such a terrible mental image of you two "rolling dice" to see who can wear his chin over your crotch...

Deleted
    Right now, if yiu have the achievement, there is no point doing them.....so this would be a great reason to!!

Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    Right now, if yiu have the achievement, there is no point doing them.....so this would be a great reason to!!
    Idd this, there will still be a prob on realms with H A ratio that isnt that even tbh. Still there would be situations were ppl are going, holy shit they are attacking us Defend! and a, quite often aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why not. Nothing wrong with more reasons to go do more things.

These raids on faction leaders are always one of my favorite things to do. It's sad that the majority of people need a loot/achievement incentive . Anything that would help invasions like this is most welcomed.

Cool idea, would be interesting to see full raids of horde going into Stormwind again.

So I can make a raid and kill the horde scum...