I actually called the Panthers being a good team this year. I'm a Seahawks fan in Seattle and my friend and I flew to Carolina for the season opener @Panthers. The SECOND DeAngelo Williams fumbled, that place emptied out. I told them as they left to be patient and that they have a good team on their hands that will be going to the playoffs... No one had any faith in their own team.

And I know it's the Vikings, but how much better did the hawks O line look yesterday? And yet another phenomenal Doug Baldwin catch from Wilson. Lynch may be the best back in the game right now, period. Two Monday nights from now is going to be ridiculous! Saints Seahawks in the Clink? Better game than Denver vs KC.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/a/0yLq8

There is a small album of my visit.

Video of the Cliff Avril (I think) tipped ball and recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    snip
    Have you never been to a game at Seahawks Stadium before? (Oh, sorry it's Century Link Field, barf!)

Never mind I read your pictures and saw that you had, in fact, been before!

10+ Year Old Account
    It can't just be a coincidence (Gibbs doesn't believe in those). Two years in a row, and most of Dallas' defense is hurt. Yeah, every team has hurt players, but theirs is devastating both years. There's gotta be some reason, internally, that this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    I actually called the Panthers being a good team this year. I'm a Seahawks fan in Seattle and my friend and I flew to Carolina for the season opener @Panthers. The SECOND DeAngelo Williams fumbled, that place emptied out. I told them as they left to be patient and that they have a good team on their hands that will be going to the playoffs... No one had any faith in their own team.

And I know it's the Vikings, but how much better did the hawks O line look yesterday? And yet another phenomenal Doug Baldwin catch from Wilson. Lynch may be the best back in the game right now, period. Two Monday nights from now is going to be ridiculous! Saints Seahawks in the Clink? Better game than Denver vs KC.
    I didn't expect them to be bad, but their defense is a surprise. Cam Newton is a great QB. I think people still think about all the controversy stuff at Auburn, and don't really look at him on the field.

Lynch...maybe. He and Adrian Peterson are by far the most fun to watch. Jamal Charles is worth more to his team though, and I don't even think it's close. Peterson WOULD BE, if his team was worth a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/0yLq8

There is a small album of my visit.

[video=youtube;wuwBM_vAKdQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuwBM_vAKdQ[video]
    Looks like the $15 seats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Have you never been to a game at Seahawks Stadium before? (Oh, sorry it's Century Link Field, barf!)

Never mind I read your pictures and saw that you had, in fact, been before!
    That was my second one. First one was this game. The atmosphere hasn't really changed at all. Just a shit ton more people there earlier.

A video I wanted to get, but decided it wasn't worth the risk of my phone getting snatched was after the game. Everybody was piled around this ceiling mounted TV watching the 49ers Saints game. I would say there was at least 5k people crowded there all chanting "9ers suck!" during that last saints drive that ended the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Maybe in Jacksonville.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It can't just be a coincidence (Gibbs doesn't believe in those). Two years in a row, and most of Dallas' defense is hurt. Yeah, every team has hurt players, but theirs is devastating both years. There's gotta be some reason, internally, that this is happening.

I didn't expect them to be bad, but their defense is a surprise. Cam Newton is a great QB. I think people still think about all the controversy stuff at Auburn, and don't really look at him on the field.

Lynch...maybe. He and Adrian Peterson are by far the most fun to watch. Jamal Charles is worth more to his team though, and I don't even think it's close. Peterson WOULD BE, if his team was worth a shit.

Lol, the "cheap" seats are like $60. And they are definitely much further away than those in the pictures. The seats he sat in are actually pretty nice ones, and especially since they are under cover. RE: Lynch, MVP and best back in the league can be thought of differently. The MVP of the Seahawks in my opinion has to be Wilson, right now. The wins in Houston and vs Tampa Bay don't happen without him @ QB. I do think you may underestimate just how much Lynch changes the way defenses have to play him which really opens up that passing game. Watching Lynch hit a pile of massive human beings at the line of scrimmage and somehow end up gaining 5 or 6 yards is just incredible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    So it looks a virtual lock that the NFC Championship game will be Seattle vs. New Orleans (likely in Seattle unless they really slip up down the stretch). I don't see any way that another NFC team could steal the 1 and 2 seed from those teams, which means they both get a bye and play a home game in the divisional round. Considering how good those teams are at home, it's really hard to see them not meeting each other in the NFC Championship game.

Of course Carolina still has to play New Orleans twice, so I could be underestimating them yet again.
    Yea the two games against Carolina will be very interesting, but the Saints can win out and be the #1 seed, will be very tough to do, in any case, Saints will almost definitely have to win a game in Seattle, either in the regular season matchup or in the NFC Championship and thats gonna be a tall order, hopefully things work out so they get the chance, that game would be one to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Anyone else notice that NFL.com blocked their videos from adblock viewers?
    Yes, and they have been doing this on team websites for some time now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta remember to watch Seattle games again. Percy Harvin is back, and he did some cool shit yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, Patriots at the Panthers. Praying the Patriots get this done, but I picked the Panthers for the weekly pick 'em. Not confident about this at all. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Right, Patriots at the Panthers. Praying the Patriots get this done, but I picked the Panthers for the weekly pick 'em. Not confident about this at all. >.<
    Have confidence, my friend. I expect a very close game, but it's the Panthers that have to prove themselves here, not the Pats. Despite some disgusting wins and losses this season, the Pats have already proven they can get it done even if they have to grab the janitor to replace a starting receiver before the game starts. After all, we're talking about Brady here. He's looked a ton better than he did earlier in the season lately, as long as our defense does okay, our offense will overcome their d well enough to allow the Pats to win the game.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2013-11-19 at 01:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Mike Tirico, for telling us what "Legion of Whom" was referencing. I think the only person you needed to explain that to was yourself.

Watching Talib meltdown is hilarious. I can't wait for Smith and Talib to fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'll tell you how Carolina has only allowed one touchdown in the first half this year. They play great defense..."

I'm sorry, I usually like Tirico and Gruden. But they're going into a whole new level of stupid ass commentary tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    wanting the Patriots to win is very unfamiliar territory for me

I like the Panthers but I wouldn't mind a little less pressure on winning the division, I hope they make it as a WC

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to put that fumble down to karma for all the lucky breaks to keep the drive going in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I have to say that wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Patriots get the wind going the right way for them in the second half, I like where this is going.

I'm slightly more optimistic that the Patriots might have a shot in this game then I was beforehand. I fully expected the Panthers defense to stifle us (which they have, pretty much) but I expected the Carolina Offense to be more potent, especially with their run game. Down 1 score at the half and not looking terrible makes for a good second half I'm hoping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steve Young would be proud of that scramble

10+ Year Old Account
    Panthers baby! They're going for the win!
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Wooooooooooow. I dunno about that no call.

But for reals, Panthers put on a serious show regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    well darn, still only a 1 game lead, but I like the Panthers a lot better than the Patriots anyway so good win for them