Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Alternate Akama!

How are people not excited for uncorrupted Akama! I may roll alliance with my instant 90 just to make sure I get to hang out with him if he is alliance only!

Will he be a priest again? Will he be a warrior/rogue bad ass? Super exicted

To be honest I think i'll boost a level 90 draenei when the expansion hits. I'm a horde-only player but there's just too much interesting stuff going on for the alliance atleast at the start of the expansion. I really want to experience that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    To be honest I think i'll boost a level 90 draenei when the expansion hits. I'm a horde-only player but there's just too much interesting stuff going on for the alliance atleast at the start of the expansion. I really want to experience that.
    You should really sell this idea to other Horde only players, because they're going to miss out.

I'm not sure why he's a Vindicator, he should really be an Acolyte in Karabor shouldn't he? Ah well, even if they don't get the details right it's nice to actually see Draenei for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure he was a pally so it matches.

I hope he is really really vain about his appearance..... I will lul

10+ Year Old Account
    Akama was a priest at the temple of Karabor:
    http://wowpedia.org/Akama

Also, Vindicator is not a Paladin-specific title:

While the majority of Vindicators are paladins, and it was initially assumed that it was an honorific for a paladin, the title also includes many warriors,[1] a few other classes,[2] and paladins and vindicators have been listed separately.[3].
    http://wowpedia.org/Vindicator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    I'm doing this aswell, possibily a Shaman or a Hunter. As a lore fiend, i'm missing out major by not playing at least one ally char.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was a pally so it matches.

I hope he is really really vain about his appearance..... I will lul
    When we first meet him he will be standing in front of the mirror. He will look over to you and then flex his arms and say "I am so beautiful don't you think?". "Yes Sir" we will say. "I WASN'T ASKING YOU!. I already know the answer"
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    When we first meet him he will be standing in front of the mirror. He will look over to you and then flex his arms and say "I am so beautiful don't you think?". "Yes Sir" we will say. "I WASN'T ASKING YOU!. I already know the answer"
    lol I would love to see this just because

Yeah, it'll be pretty awesome to see him. For the first time since Wrath, I'm just a teensy bit jealous of Alliance players.

As soon as I can find a decent EU Alliance server with little crybabies and whinos, then I'll level an Alliance toon.

Does that mean we'll see Leoroxx or Rexxar too? Baby Rexxar? Or did the Orcs and Ogres not...inter...mingle...yet?

OT: I love Akama, he's so badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not an Akama fan, really, so I don't know his backstory well, but I do recall in the BT trailer, he is seen using a staff. I thought he was a priest, yet he's holding an axe(?) and has the title 'vindicator' in the screenshot. Vindicator seems very much like a paladin only title, so yeah.
    Look! Words!

Very awesome to see an uncorrupted Akama. I hope we will see an uncorrupted Nobundo as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    As soon as I can find a decent EU Alliance server with little crybabies and whinos, then I'll level an Alliance toon.
    Congratulations, connected realms will make sure every server has some of those crybabies and whinos, just like on the horde side.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    Does that mean we'll see Leoroxx or Rexxar too? Baby Rexxar? Or did the Orcs and Ogres not...inter...mingle...yet?

OT: I love Akama, he's so badass.
    We''ll see Rexxar and the Mok'nathal on Draenor for sure. Rexxar will probably be REALLY young if not an infant though. I can put money on some interaction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycloud777 View Post
    How are people not excited for uncorrupted Akama! I may roll alliance with my instant 90 just to make sure I get to hang out with him if he is alliance only!

Will he be a priest again? Will he be a warrior/rogue bad ass? Super exicted
    Funny enough, I was thinking I might roll a horde to check out their story for once with the free 90 as it looks rather exciting this expansion although I hope the alliance one will be equally/more awesome :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I mainly play Horde and have a million of them arleady, most at 90/85+ ill probably end up using my instant 90 on a Alliance character.

his uncorrupt model looks really bad. so i am not really excited.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor