iMessage addon...

Does anyone know if it would be possible to make/download an add-on that displays iMessage in game. (for anyone who doesn't know iMessage is an apple program that allows text messages to be sent to any iCloud account via mac/iphone/ipod/ipad.)

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    not a chance

why do you say that though?

Curse will not allow that, blizzard will not allow that.

If you want something like that made, you would need to learn to code and make your own program that would do that for you, like how bots run.

Not really worth the effort, IMO.

Kind of like how the second you make a new toon, you get a guild invite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

K. I just thought it would be a pretty cool idea since blizz is starting to have more mac support and its what i use at work so when i got a text from a boss i wouldn't miss it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sojeph View Post
    K. I just thought it would be a pretty cool idea since blizz is starting to have more mac support and its what i use at work so when i got a text from a boss i wouldn't miss it :P
    it is a nice idea, just not something that will be allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfomania View Post
    it is a nice idea, just not something that will be allowed.
    thank you , guess I could play windowed mode so it shows notifications

Not an addon. But someone could theoretically program an overlay similar to Xfire or Steam.

I play in full-screen mode as well (used to play in windowed till i got my 2nd monitor). And I have to agree an iMessage notification would be nice (since iTunes is already integrated). But I do not forsee an add-on doing the trick. Maybe put in a feature request on the blizzard forums for the mac client?

There are no means for addons to interact or communicate with external applications, aside from any functionality blizzard decide to create themselves.
    Perhaps if there is a means of another application creating an overlay, such as how some chat applications, and fraps do.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.