Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    Taste is not subjective
    Well, yes it is in the real world that most of us inhabit.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Well, yes it is in the real world that most of us inhabit.
    Oh? like what give me an example.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling that you don't quite know what subjective means.

Sorry, I addressed that the argument that taste is subjective is an argument that falls apart quickly when you aggregate people into subjective group and you assume that people belonging to 1 subjective group have overlapping taste.

Just remove flex, remove LFR, have one format of 15 man dungeons and make a lot of them with the difficulty of UBRS that you gotta pug for.

Everyone knows challenge mode, pet hunting, scenarios, are all worthless activities cause they don't got loot that's worth anything. In this context of an MMO where you loot gear that you want to be worth something, pet battle is pointless. This isn't Pokemon where your pet IS your gear. In WoW there's your gear... and your pet that don't do anything. Seriously.

I have one question? Do you raid at all today? If so at what lvl do you raid(LFR,Flex,Normal,Heroic) You are speaking as if you have alreeady raided every difficulty already and that it dont last long enough each week? If that is the case i can just congratulate you that you have Heroic raids on farmmode if you finish them so fast that you do them on one night and then have nothing to do rest of the week.

Regarding you wanting 15 man dungeons similar to the ones that was in vanilla i can only say, sure i wouldnt mind them but i sure as hell wouldnt want them to replace raiding.

And about you not liking other activities such as petbattles among others since they dont "give you Epix" for you toon, and that that would make them useless in your opinion and that everyoneelse share that opinion is just hilarious. I like to do pet battles and pvp occasionally or to run Challengemode or whatever with my guildies.
    Dont assume that just becuase YOU think something is useless everyoneelse thinks the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother likes mushrooms, I hate them. There you go.
    It's totally the same here. You don't like X feature, but other people do. Yet you claim that the feature is useless and not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    My brother likes mushrooms, I hate them. There you go.
    It's totally the same here. You don't like X feature, but other people do. Yet you claim that the feature is useless and not fun.
    Which mushroom don't you like? the one that you dislike or the one that you like?

Really, they're worthless activities with no reward like treasure hunting and loot obtaining.
    Lol, the first has only value if you are playing alts, and the second has no value at all as you replace the items after a week of wearing them.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Better make things easy enough so we don't leave a single customer behind, we all know that what wow player actually wants is farmville difficulty in an mmo.

Which mushroom don't you like? the one that you dislike or the one that you like?
    Read what you wrote. Read it again. Read it one more time. Read it again. And once again.

Do you see now that what you wrote doesn't have any bloody sense in it ?

1 more thing, which I forgot in my previous post. This is an unofficial forum. Adressing Blizzard here is not going to do anything, and if you ever posted thread like this on the official forums, it would be locked faster than you could say your favorite phrase "Faceroll hotcakes hall".
    Last edited by rad586; 2013-11-21 at 08:10 AM.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Read what you wrote. Read it again. Read it one more time. Read it again. And once again.

Do you see now that what you wrote doesn't have any bloody sense in it ?

1 more thing, which I forgot in my previous post. This is an unofficial forum. Adressing Blizzard here is not going to do anything, and if you ever posted thread like this on the official forums, it would be locked faster than you could say your favorite phrase "Faceroll hotcakes hall".
    No, it made plenty of sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Then I guess this isn't your game anymore. If nothing in it interests you, I don't understand why you still play it. You can't blame Blizzard...they provide a ton of content.
    I don't want to be that guy, but if you do compare what we have now to what we had in TBC, we had a lot more content. We had more dungeons, more raids, daily questing hubs and pvp. We still have those now, but we had a much greater variety of content that wasn't run through in a matter of 4 months. Even if all I got to do was raid Kara for 6+ months, the place was big enough and the challenge was progressive enough that it didn't matter if my guild wasn't able to reach the big 25 mans. Now, content is split up into multiple tiers and passed off as being equivalent to multiple dungeons of old. Instead of 4 major raids and multiple dungeons, we get 3 major with different tiers of difficulty.

Blizzard is providing plenty of content, but the way the current design is set up, it's also much easier to get burned out on. The lack of variety in the content is a very real thing. Just look at half of the list and count all the overlap.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2013-11-21 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    I don't want to be that guy, but if you do compare what we have now to what we had in TBC, we had a lot more content. We had more dungeons, more raids, daily questing hubs and pvp. We still have those now, but we had a much greater variety of content that wasn't run through in a matter of 4 months. Even if all I got to do was raid Kara for 6+ months, the place was big enough and the challenge was progressive enough that it didn't matter if my guild wasn't able to reach the big 25 mans. Now, content is split up into multiple tiers and passed off as being equivalent to multiple dungeons of old. Instead of 4 major raids and multiple dungeons, we get 3 major with different tiers of difficulty.

Blizzard is providing plenty of content, but the way the current design is set up, it's also much easier to get burned out on. The lack of variety in the content is a very real thing. Just look at half of the list and count all the overlap.
    More 5-mans, yes.
    More raids ? In number of raid dungeons, yes. When it comes to raid encounters, it's pretty damn close.

TBC:
    1 tier) Karazhan (10 bosses), Gruul's Lair (2 bosses), Maghteridon's Lair (1 boss) = grand total of 13 bosses in first tier
    1.5 tier) Zul'aman (6 bosses) - in betwean tier 1 and 2 because first bosses required Karazhan-level gear, while later ones required tier 5+ gear (TBC raiding tier 2) - added in patch 2.3
    2 tier) SSC (6 bosses) and TK (4 bosses) = grand total of 10 bosses
    3 tier) MH (5 bosses) and BT (9 bosses) = grand total of 14 bosses
    3.5 tier) Sunwell (6 bosses) - you can call it a filler raid, as it dropped same level of gear as MH and BT and additional tier pieces for MH/BT tier sets
    GRAND TOTAL OF 49 RAID ENCOUNTERS.

MoP
    1 tier) Mogu'shan Vaults (6 bosses), Heart of Fear (6 bosses) and Terrace (4 bosses) - grand total of 16 bosses
    2 tier) Throne of Thunder (12 + 1 bosses) = grand total of 13 bosses
    3 tier) Siege of Orgrimar (14 bosses)
    GRAND TOTAL OF 43 RAID ENCOUNTERS (does not include world bosses dropping tier loot and Oondasta/Ordos, which would bump up the number)

More daily quest hubs in TBC ? ......... What are you smoking ?

Karazhan - progressive difficulty ? Than why the Curator was called a guild destroyer ? Hint: in the beginning, most of the middle bosses were horribly overtuned.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it made plenty of sense to me.
    Then explain to me how can HE don't like something that HE likes ?
    Last edited by rad586; 2013-11-21 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Forgot about Zul'aman >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Lol you wiped alot in UBRS?
    Early vanilla PUGs. If you didn't wipe in UBRS, you either did it in a guild group or you're lying. UBRS was harder than the Cataclysm heroics were on release. You had to use CC, you had to focus down enemies and you had to interrupt casters, or it was a guaranteed wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Even if all I got to do was raid Kara for 6+ months, the place was big enough and the challenge was progressive enough that it didn't matter if my guild wasn't able to reach the big 25 mans..
    For six months, sure. The problem was that if you couldn't reach the big 25 mans, you weren't stuck doing Karazhan for six months. You were stuck doing Karazhan for two years (Jan '07 to Nov '08). Even if you take Zul'Aman into account, it's still less than one boss per month throughout the expansion. No one progressed that slow, meaning you would inevitably run out of things to do. Not because there wasn't enough content, but because you never reached the point where you could actually start doing it.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Dear OP: It sounds like you want a completely different game than most everyone else. The good news is, there are plenty of other games out there -- stop trying to ruin ours.

I've been playing since vanilla and I'm not interested in anything you're suggesting. I've never heard of anyone else asking for 15 man dungeons (or 40 mans, or anything). Raiding is end game and people like it. I'm sorry that you're not cut out for it, but that doesn't mean you have to act like everyone agrees with you.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Stratholme and Scholomance were HARD in vanilla when you could raid them ? "Faceroll hotcakes hall" ? Jesus, OP, are you 10 or something ? Did you really play during Vanilla ?

Stratholme and Scholomance were anything but hard. I never wiped in there, not even once, even when my paladin was level 59 at that time and my UI was "slightly retarded" in it's arrangement. UBRS was slightly challenging, but nothing too extreme. If anything, they were just time consuming.
    Your lying if you NEVER wiped in Scholomance or Stratholme. ESPECIALLY, if you were doing the timed run. Only like 10% of the player base made it into BWL, and killed Razorgore. Which means, unless you farmed MC and ZG, like people in BC farmed Karazhan, UBRS remained relevant and difficult for the MAJORITY of the player base.

Looks like someone just copy pasted a thread from 4chan

Instead of worrying about making epic raid that no one experienced and adding a LFR version that is DETRIMENTAL to your experience, spend the time making epic raid to making epic 15 man dungeons with the difficulty and gear spread out of UBRS, Scholo, and Strath, and have nice collectable gear like the old 8 piece set that take you a long time to collect.
    The EPIC 15 man dungeon to which you're referring is called a flexible raid. Dungeons are 5-man. Even if you call a 15-man instance a dungeon it's still a raid. The whole point of a dungeon is a tighter-knit experience in which every member is fully accountable. Unfortunately watering those down the way they did in MoP to the point where they can be soloed or two-manned in the current expansion's gear defeats that point. Scaling them up to require 15 players would also defeat that point. I just want good five man dungeons that require a little thought and co-operation back. I don't know where you got the impression that everyone wants 15-man instances. If you want that then run a 15-man flex raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    People need to get over the gear color (and themselves). It doesn't matter, and it shouldn't matter what other players have either. Worry about your damn self. Live your life by that. If you want to concern yourself with someone else, then worry about HELPING them, not putting them down or making sure you stand out as better than them.
    Maybe the game would be better with more low DPS nice guys and fewer high DPS jerks? -- Ghostcrawler, Twitter, 6/29/13

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Your lying if you NEVER wiped in Scholomance or Stratholme. ESPECIALLY, if you were doing the timed run. Only like 10% of the player base made it into BWL, and killed Razorgore. Which means, unless you farmed MC and ZG, like people in BC farmed Karazhan, UBRS remained relevant and difficult for the MAJORITY of the player base.
    When it comes to Scholomance and Stratholme, you missed the part "when you could raid them". 45 min Strath UD was a 5 man run that was introduced in very late patches, which introduced 0.5 set. and removed the ability to raid those 2.
    The only difficult part about Scholo was doing 5-paladin run for the charger quest.

And I never said UBRS was easy.