Thread: Why, Ella, why?

Why, Ella, why?

So I have best friend status with all the Tillers except Ella.... She is almost never around when I am there for dailies. Is that normal? I hear there is an achievement if you get to be besties with all of the Tillers. Am I unlucky, or is she really intentionally hard to get rep for? Only 3/6 for her.

Deleted
    some of them wonder around between halfhill and the heartland.

also, on most servers its quicker to get max rep with them farming dark soils in the heartland than it is to do dailies.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just farm gifts. You can give her any gift BTW, those that are not her favor will just award less rep.

The tillers rotate in and out who's at the market and who's not. You can find them out in the fields. For ones that aren't giving you daily quests, you can give them gifts. Any gift will do some affection, while ones they like will give more. Hit up some dark soil and trade her what you find.

I also found her the least around for dailies.... but there is a dish she luikes, you can make that and present it every day for rep-gain (or friendship-gain).

Isn't Ella the shy one?
    Think she prefers to stay at her house.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got bored one morning and flew around Heartland for like an hour. I found like 20 dark soil patches. Went from 4/6 on like all the reps to 6/6 through choosing carefully who to hand gifts to and then farming a few more to top it off. Some of them like Chee Chee have loads of rep from quests as well, although I think you may have got that one done.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    some of them wonder around between halfhill and the heartland.

also, on most servers its quicker to get max rep with them farming dark soils in the heartland than it is to do dailies.

Oh, I have max rep, and have for many months.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woceip View Post
    The tillers rotate in and out who's at the market and who's not. You can find them out in the fields. For ones that aren't giving you daily quests, you can give them gifts. Any gift will do some affection, while ones they like will give more. Hit up some dark soil and trade her what you find.
    Thanks.... I will pay more attention to that.