Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I would pay like $20000000000 for Invincible's Reins.

Yes, it´s infuriating to be able to buy stuff in the game instead of opening a browser window. Oh wait, it´s not.

Deleted
    This is something that F2P games should do, not games with a monthly sub...

This.

When I pay subscriptions and the expansions price is immoral to sell content.
    Make the expansions free or sell ingame items , but noth both at once.

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    This.

When I pay subscriptions and the expansions price is immoral to sell content.
    Make the expansions free or sell ingame items , but noth both at once.
    Why complain over an optional feature such as this? Don't like the extra content, don't buy it. Don't want to pay for an insta-90, don't.

Deleted
    Why complain over an optional feature such as this? Don't like the extra content, don't buy it.
    Is developed by developers payed from my subscription money.

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    Is developed by developers payed from my subscription money.
    Okay, and if Blizzard decides to implement an in-game cash shop, what will you do? Is that warrant enough for you to quit?

It's an optional feature. We pay for a lot of crap that Blizzard hands out to us based on our subscription money, why should this affect you more than other things that have occurred over the past few expansions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    reminds me of this video skip to 5:19
    fucking amazing. I loved george carlin.. if only we had guys like him in this day and age.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna be able to buy elixers to level, so yes.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavier Gavin View Post
    I mainly play Guild Wars 2, and they got a cash store with various of stuff, like cosmetics, boosters, quality-of-life items, but nothing that makes you stronger against other players if you ever PvP. I can see their reasons behind a cash store, since the game is Buy to Play.

World of Warcraft?

Well, it looks like they have noticed that the cash store is a very good income.
    this.

See.. defend this shit all you want, you can be the biggest mouth breathing blizzard fanboy, who thinks the devs fart rainbows. But, as many people have said, time and again, they are a business, and within that frame of mind, they have stopped looking at players as people, as fans, as now only look at them as money making assets. Don't fool yourself, they try and convince you they have your fan interest at heart, but it only ever extends to how they can work that fandom into money.

The fact they invent a shop, an ingame or out of game store, for there game, where you spend money to buy items that 'you don't necessarily need to play', well every other mmo might have these, but as Klavier says, those games DON'T HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION, Infact some of them don't even have you pay for the game itself, the F2P ones, they might have cash shops, but I've played several fp2 mmos with these, and found it has exactly the same shit on them blizzard has with there store, novelty items, mounts, boosts.

How can people not see this as anything other there the most corporate greedy move a game company can perform?
    #boycottchina

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea of accessing the store from in game. I don't like the idea of expanding the store beyond Mounts, pets, and transmog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    Mounts, pets and transmog (Transmog being new models, keep old content requiring solo/group) fine.

The rest, getting a bit too close for comfort.
    Yea we pay every month still anyway so no point to have anything except mounts pets and cool looking transmo gear well i`m ok with experience potion after all i have soo much toons to level to 100 but dont think that i will use it coz i normally wasting mine time when i level some toon just to stay in the game to the next major patch
    P.S. we need moar ground mounts

I'm not okay with pay to win. I don't mind bypassing leveling because its boring and no one really enjoys it. You should never be able to buy gear or other things that give you an advantage over someone. You should have to earn your in game rewards just like everyone else.

In game store can have the following items and i'd be okay with it: Mounts, Pets, leveling potions, level advancement to 90. --- Anything else is pushing it. Maybe transmog gear if it's new stuff, though i'd be kinda mad if they put all their effort into that instead of making the current gear look good.
    Orc/Human Hunter - Futon @ Nathrezim and Kel'Thuzad

As long as they keep to selling vanity items, I would agree with it whether it is in-game or not doesn't matter.