Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    anyone dones ulduar 25 non Hm recently? planning to get my last fragments but cba finding people. roughly 550 ish ret with prot OS. curious if that would do to clear full normal as dps or do i need a buddy still?
    I'm clearing Ulduar-25 weekly for a mount (bringing a friend for Thorim). I have 563 itemlevel in ret though. But I don't see much difference, bosses die fast enough, and selfhealing from instant FoLs is usually enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    I'm clearing Ulduar-25 weekly for a mount (bringing a friend for Thorim). I have 563 itemlevel in ret though. But I don't see much difference, bosses die fast enough, and selfhealing from instant FoLs is usually enough.
    Cпасибо for quick replay! tried a few meanwhile now. doesnt seem to hard. im worried about general tho and mana usage. or will he be dead by the time im oom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    im worried about general tho and mana usage. or will he be dead by the time im oom?
    He won't. You actually have to use the boss mechanics. :P Once you're out of mana, or maybe before that, kill saronite vapors and stand in the spot for a bit. You'll regen very slowly at first, but it increases exponentially. Don't stay in it after you're full though, as it'll hurt quite a bit.

Or maybe seal of insight will last you the remainder of his health. Will take a while though, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Lombra View Post
    He won't. You actually have to use the boss mechanics. :P Once you're out of mana, or maybe before that, kill saronite vapors and stand in the spot for a bit. You'll regen very slowly at first, but it increases exponentially. Don't stay in it after you're full though, as it'll hurt quite a bit.

Or maybe seal of insight will last you the remainder of his health. Will take a while though, probably.
    yeah managed. thanks for the info u 2 managed to get 3 frags atleast hehe. didnt do all hms tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

XT, Freya and Mimiron's hardmodes are all really easy. Iron Council is pretty hard (as ret), and Flame Leviathan....well, just don't. Hodir's HM is just a gear check, not having too much trouble in 550+.

So im doing LK like i do it on million other Chars.. i ignore every add when i get ported down to frostmourne i just insta die

whats causing this ?

You have to kill every ghoul before p3 pulls you in. They instantly kill you while in that room.

ye i found that out 2min after i posted this

I was playing in firelands yesterday...

surprised how easy Shannon was. wiped a bunch of times on hc Beth....any one have any tips?

if I go down for any reason I just get chain stunned and hence die. I can get her to 10% on top as ret, but after that I always ra. into trouble. If I try as prot then I do less dps so have the same problem at 3rd devastate rather than 10%

Also any tips for addin some dps on Baleroc? seems I sit at 100% Health for 98% of the fight, but either die to 2decimating strikes ( wasn't paying attention to the debuff so I can fix that one) or I hit enrage, during which survival becomes pretty short lived. is there any merit in seal swapping here?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonk View Post
    I can get her to 10% on top as ret, but after that I always ra. into trouble.
    You can save major bursts on that 10%, move her to the walls far away from middle and burn at 12-11% then she go to the middle and down.

Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    You can save major bursts on that 10%, move her to the walls far away from middle and burn at 12-11% then she go to the middle and down.
    thanks.. wondered about that. so just nuke the last 2.7m or so as she runs to the hole in the middle? hope to be lucky and/or save bubble for 8 more seconds at 50%

Not sure if it's still relevant, but just took 25man H LK solo as ret with 548 ilvl. Cheesed with http://www.wowhead.com/item=104518

Should be easily do able at that ilvl as ret without that just have to always top yourself off before infest with FoL and WoGs

I'm having a hell of a time being able to do lootship 25 normal. For some reason, the timers on the frost mage and portals never, ever line up. So I get VERY little cannon time and then my airship just gets wrecked. I've watched several videos and my fights do NOT look like any in the videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know Paladins can solo pretty much most if not all of ICC25, give or take, but I'm wondering.

Could a Ret or Prot Paladin solo the unholy infusion quest? I never got around to finishing Shadowmourne and stopped on that point. Finally getting the want to get it(and the goodie thing with the Tabard of the Lightbringer n' such). I've seen stuff of Blood DKs doing it...but...well, Blood DK. I know I'll need people for the bite 3 people one which is no prob and also can get the Sindragosa one. Just am unsure about the Putricide one.

Item level currently is 552 for Ret and like 540+ for Prot.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2013-11-29 at 07:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring a friend for Unholy Infusion. You need someone to take the beating while you eat the pools with Abom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, update on the quest. Finished Unholy Infusion, gonna do Blood and Frost soon, but I had a question.

How would one go about collecting the 50 Shadowfrost Shards? Guildies can't help each reset and I was wondering whether or not it's worth it to just solo whatever I can or to try and pug ICC 25 heroic runs(I know the fights or how to cheese the mechanics if need be). I did some reading about the quest and apparently people that aren't on the quest can loot the shards... which is odd but... hmm.

Anywho, should I try and solo what I can of 25-man(if not heroic) modes or just pug heroic 25-man modes while having Master loot and advertise it as transmog runs? Like I mentioned, guildies won't be able to help every reset, so, yeah.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2013-12-02 at 07:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Advertise them as mount runs, more popular than transmog. I pugged it, went with 3-7 people and group loot, if someone ninjas a shard just kick them, never had that happen to me though. Remember that only paladins, warriors and DKs can get them, so if you're feeling suspicious don't invite any.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    How would one go about collecting the 50 Shadowfrost Shards? Guildies can't help each reset and I was wondering whether or not it's worth it to just solo whatever I can or to try and pug ICC 25 heroic runs(I know the fights or how to cheese the mechanics if need be). I did some reading about the quest and apparently people that aren't on the quest can loot the shards... which is odd but... hmm.
    Solo LK every week then hope you get the mount before Shadowmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Its possible solo thorim with http://www.wowhead.com/item=76096 + http://www.wowhead.com/spell=85499
    Last edited by Goruks; 2013-12-02 at 12:45 PM.