Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

oQueue - how to disable unneeded "features"?

I've decided to try oQueue for crossrealm grouping (been using Openraid, but more options is always better)
    But this thing just has too many stuff built-in that has nothing to do with PuGing, and I still can't turn it all off...

So, question, does anyone know how to disable the "instance lasted / gold gained" chat announcement? It's nowhere in the options.
    I wish all this fluff was "opt-in" instead of "opt-out"...
    Old Gods made me do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    I've decided to try oQueue for crossrealm grouping (been using Openraid, but more options is always better)
    But this thing just has too many stuff built-in that has nothing to do with PuGing, and I still can't turn it all off...

So, question, does anyone know how to disable the "instance lasted / gold gained" chat announcement? It's nowhere in the options.
    I wish all this fluff was "opt-in" instead of "opt-out"...
    Any options that can be enabled or disabled are available in the setup tab, or on the right click mini map icon. Other wise they cannot be disabled.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to bring this up again. Been trying to disable all the extra stuff as well, with no success. I love how Oqueue makes you able to get raid groups from all servers very fast, but I don't think I've ever used a more bloated addon.

I've started to disable the addon completely any time I don't plan to use it, but it sure would be nice to simply be able to turn off all the extra unneeded stuff. In particular, the character stat screen often causes 1-2s freezes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Wanted to bring this up again. Been trying to disable all the extra stuff as well, with no success. I love how Oqueue makes you able to get raid groups from all servers very fast, but I don't think I've ever used a more bloated addon.

I've started to disable the addon completely any time I don't plan to use it, but it sure would be nice to simply be able to turn off all the extra unneeded stuff. In particular, the character stat screen often causes 1-2s freezes.
    Open your character screen, bottom left untick "show ilevel" That will stop the freezing.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Open your character screen, bottom left untick "show ilevel" That will stop the freezing.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    Very common complaint, but the dev does not want to do it. Either disable oQ when you're not using it or just live with it until 6.0 builds the functionality into the game baseline.