Quote Originally Posted by Parsh View Post
    Hey guys,

is there any working macro to target the healing stream/tide of the opponent shaman ( arena / rbg )?

"/target Healing Stream Totem" doesn't do anything
    "/targetenemy Healing Stream Totem" cycles through the other 3 trash totems before it targets healing stream

so is there a reliable macro that targets the enemy healing stream totem ( not your own / your shaman's ) and healing tide or am i forced to cycle through the other 3 first?
    macros can't target totems by name.
    /targetenemy doesn't take any arguments so the fact that it only targeted totems when you added the totem name afterwards was just luck.

you'll have to target totems manually

Deleted
    Ok so I'm having a headache with this macro, also tried some differend things but nothing helps.

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod]Frost Nova
    /cast [mod:shift]Flamestrike
    /cast [mod:alt]Blizzard
    /cast [mod:ctrl,@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Nether Tempest

thats the macro and the problem is that now it is trying to cast Nether Tempest also with Shift and Alt modifiers, it shows correct tooltip/icon for alt/shift mods tho...I just can't figure out whats wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc7368fe097c; 2013-11-28 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by srjtnt View Post
    Ok so I'm having a headache with this macro, also tried some differend things but nothing helps.

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod]Frost Nova
    /cast [mod:shift]Flamestrike
    /cast [mod:alt]Blizzard
    /cast [mod:ctrl,@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Nether Tempest

thats the macro and the problem is that now it is trying to cast Nether Tempest also with Shift and Alt modifiers, it shows correct tooltip/icon for alt/shift mods tho...I just can't figure out whats wrong.
    The [] at the end is conflicting with the /cast [nomod] Frost Nova. You're telling it to cast both Nether Tempest and Frost Nova when no mod is selected. It looks like you're trying to make the macro cast Frost Nova with no modifier selected, and Nether Tempest when ctrl is held down? If that's the case, just remove the empty [] at the end of your macro and it should work fine.

Edit: Looking at it again, if you're trying to make Nether Tempest cast on your Focus first priority and on your Target second priority, when holding down ctrl, then you want to add "mod:ctrl" into the empty brackets, instead of deleting them. Then it will check for a non-dead enemy on your mouseover, first, and if that doesn't exist, it'll just try to force cast Nether Tempest on whatever your target is, when holding down ctrl.
    Last edited by Rarch; 2013-11-28 at 12:21 AM.

Deleted
    Adding mod:ctrl into the empty bracked did the trick, thanks alot for that No idea why that didn't come to my mind, tried so many differend things but that :P

Is it possible to fix this macro without creating 2 macros? I want Judgment cast on current target and everything cast on mouseover.

Code:
    /cleartarget [@target,dead][@target,noharm]
    /cast Judgment -PROBLEM
    /castsequence [@mouseover][]reset=6 Holy Shock, Holy Radiance, Light of Dawn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Is it possible to fix this macro without creating 2 macros? I want Judgment cast on current target and everything cast on mouseover.

Code:
    /cleartarget [@target,dead][@target,noharm]
    /cast Judgment -PROBLEM
    /castsequence [@mouseover][]reset=6 Holy Shock, Holy Radiance, Light of Dawn
    It's not possible to use two abilities that both activate the global cooldown with one button press, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    hi, is it possible to have a macro that casts Lightning Bolt if im targetting an enemy, but casts Healing Wave on my mouseover? I've been having problems trying to find a way to do this. I also wanted to know if you can add a modifier to it to cast Lava Burst when holding shift, and cast Riptide instead of Healing Wave on my mouseover (when holding shift)

Can someone help me out?
    Last edited by Diamagon; 2013-12-02 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamagon View Post
    hi, is it possible to have a macro that casts Lightning Bolt if im targetting an enemy, but casts Healing Wave on my mouseover? I've been having problems trying to find a way to do this. I also wanted to know if you can add a modifier to it to cast Lava Burst when holding shift, and cast Riptide instead of Healing Wave on my mouseover (when holding shift)

Can someone help me out?
    I'm not entirely clear which takes higher priority, enemy target or friendly mouseover?
    This uses healing as your highest prio:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:shift,@mouseover,help,nodead]Riptide;[@mouseover,help,nodead]Healing Wave;[mod:shift]Lava Burst;Lightning Bolt
    or damage as highest prio:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:shift,harm]Lava Burst;[harm]Lightning Bolt;[mod:shift,@mouseover,help,nodead]Riptide;Healing Wave
    Last edited by Khadjid; 2013-12-02 at 02:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the first one is what I was looking for, thanks!

I'm looking for a macro that makes my AoE templates (Dizzying Haze) cast on the mouse location on first or second use of the ability. There used to be a time where it worked by default (I think), but right now, my templates do not cast on consecutive presses and it's absolutely annoying, since the game doesn't seem to register clicks of the mouse when they're pressed within milliseconds of 'opening' the aoe template. (Plus, I don't want to have to click).

Any ideas?

I'm using Bartender 4.

Edit:

OR AND ALSO, how to remove left + rightclick as an alternative way of moving?
    Last edited by Vespian; 2013-12-08 at 11:24 AM.

Hi!

I am a macro freak, and want to limit myself to 24 slots. That means I need a lot of multifunctional macros, like the one I am about to post.

I intend for this macro to cast Angelic Featherif I press alt, and if I do not, it will cast Levitate on units in this order: Mouseover -> Target -> Myself. If I press control, it will cancel levitate on myself.

Now, the error I get when I try it now, is "You have no target" if I do not have anything targetted, and even if I do, I get the same error. However, it works fine for mouseover. Anybody know where to start?
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura [mod:ctrl]Levitate
    /stopmacro [mod:ctrl]
    /cast [mod:alt]Angelic Feather; [@mouseover,help][help][@player]Levitate

Thanks a lot! Now just for learning curiosity, why is the /stopmacro line needed? What does it do that I missed in my original macro?
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    Thanks a lot! Now just for learning curiosity, why is the /stopmacro line needed? What does it do that I missed in my original macro?
    It stops the macro there, not running any of the script lines after that. Without that, when you pressed control, the next line would either re-levitate you or, if your mouse happened to be over someone or you had someone targeted, levitate them.

A different approach would be to remove the /stopmacro line and put "nomod" in each of the Levitate conditional clauses in the last line.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Also, the "You have no target" thing is because "[@mouseover]Spellname" by itself attempts to cast Spellname on the mouseover unit, regardless of whether or not that unit actually exists; "[@mouseover,help]Spellname" fixes it because that way it only attempts to cast Spellname on the mouseover unit if the mouseover unit is a friend, and a unit can only be a friend if it exists.

Hi, i want a macro to heal my Voidlord using Overgrown lilypad. Tnkx for the help.

My DG/GG macro isn't working when it comes to the 5th line, the last line is filler simply to avoid the ? icon in my bar but the main problem is that it's not recognising when both shift and ctrl are pressed at the same time. Have I missed something obvious? Thanks to anyone who can help me with this!

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Death Grip
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Gorefiend's Grasp
    /cast [mod:shift, @player] Gorefiend's Grasp
    /cast [mod:ctrl, mod:shift, @focus] Gorefiend's Grasp
    /cast [mod] Death Grip

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dessan View Post
    My DG/GG macro isn't working when it comes to the 5th line, the last line is filler simply to avoid the ? icon in my bar but the main problem is that it's not recognising when both shift and ctrl are pressed at the same time. Have I missed something obvious? Thanks to anyone who can help me with this!

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Death Grip
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Gorefiend's Grasp
    /cast [mod:shift, @player] Gorefiend's Grasp
    /cast [mod:ctrl, mod:shift, @focus] Gorefiend's Grasp
    /cast [mod] Death Grip
    What you've missed is that the third line doesn't care about whether or not you're pressing shift (or anything else that isn't ctrl), and macros are executed from top to bottom and so it never gets to the fifth line (or it gets to it but then doesn't successfully use the ability, because the third line already started the GCD). This should work:

If holding ctrl and holding shift, use Gorefiend's Grasp on focus; else, if holding shift, use Gorefiend's Grasp on player; else, if holding ctrl, use Gorefiend's Grasp on target; else use Death Grip on target:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:ctrl,mod:shift,@focus][mod:shift,@player][mod:ctrl]Gorefiend's Grasp;Death Grip

Generally you should try to have bigger groups of conditionals earlier in macros.
    Last edited by mmocf531e475c8; 2013-12-13 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Generally you should try to have bigger groups of conditionals earlier in macros.
    Ah excellent! Thanks so much this has been irritating me for days now

I'm not positive, but try just switching lines 4 and 5.

Edit: Never mind, someone else got there first.