10+ Year Old Account

Post My theories for the next Xpac : Sargeras & Garrosh

Possible Storyline with spoilers:

My Theories:
    What if garrosh goes to the past/alternative draenor with the only purpose of bring sargeras/The legion with the hep of Gul´dan or Ner´zhul to destroy azeroth and destroy the ally ?
    Garrosh goes to the past draenor to revive Archimonde and Mannoroth with the help of sargeras, part of the deal is that garrosh will become a super demon/orc and finally will be able to defeat the ally
    What if the Draenor in the next xpac is not an alternative/past version of it, and its a real live version of a reconstructed Dreanor by the titans ? and Sargeras goes to draenor in some part of the xpac and tries to bring the legion to azeroth?

and I´m pretty sure that this xpac will be end with the Sargeras or kil´jaeden trying to destroy azeroth again.

sorry for my english hueuheueheu

every single one of those things have been said to not be the case in some way shape or form.

Garrosh goes to the alternative Draenor to prevent the orcs from drinking Mannoroth's blood so he can unite them under a single banner (Iron Horde) and then he can go back to present Azeroth to rule over everything.
    I guess I summed up everything.

Pretty sure it's already been established that Garrosh specifically goes out of his way to make sure the Orcs don't help the Legion. He hates demons, and wouldn't help them or want their help under any circumstance.

However, I do think it's pretty likely that the events there and the new portal will transition into another Legion expansion after this one. I doubt Garrosh intends for it to happen, though. Evil or not, he doesn't like demons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xayl1 View Post
    every single one of those things have been said to not be the case in some way shape or form.
    What if blizzard lies and Sargeras is behing everything?

all these sargeras threads are just boring and repetitive if he got to draenor gz legion wins we'll all burn to death unable to return to azeroth game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    What if blizzard lies and Sargeras is behing everything?
    you are aware for your theories to have the slightest bit of credibility that even the very basic concept of this x-pac would be a lie right? like literally the only thing we know about what is happening is that garrosh is specifically doing the opposite of what you are proposing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xayl1 View Post
    you are aware for your theories to have the slightest bit of credibility that even the very basic concept of this x-pac would be a lie right? like literally the only thing we know about what is happening is that garrosh is specifically doing the opposite of what you are proposing.
    Relax Brow

Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    Relax Brow
    It's Bro the spelling you used is for your forehead area thought I would tell you as you said your English isn't so good. also I am very relaxed just discussing your theories and what I find isn't solid about them which is that for them to work every single thing blizz is saying would have to be a lie.

you're not getting sargeras, you'll probably see gul'dan talking to him later in the patches but we will probably never ever get to kill him. because there is honestly nothing after him. if you want the warcraft story to end it's going to end with him,that will be the end of WoW.