GoSac disappearing after boss fights

Anybody noticed this? Or is it me just going nuts?
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

if you change any talents/glyphs, it removes gosac. But I haven't seen any random removing of gosac.

Deleted
    It sometimes happens to me. Like it just randomly goes? I'm not too sure if it's after i kill a boss or something but i had to make a Tellmewhen for when i don't have the buff because I sometimes go into fights and it just vanishes half way through. I'm not sure if that's whats happening to you but yeah :|

Just make a weak aura (there is a raid buffs aura in the weak auras thread, for example) that tracks perma buffs, including GoSac. Haven't forgotten it since I started doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    if you change any talents/glyphs, it removes gosac. But I haven't seen any random removing of gosac.
    Didnt change anything, just randomly goes away.
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

I personally haven't had an issue with it. Obviously changing talents/glyphs removes it, but other than that, nada

Deleted
    had that too some time ago...then I noticed that I got a hidden keybinding for flames of xoroth...problem solved ;D
    Never happened again since then. Maybe you want to check your keybindings?^^

Deleted

flames of xoroth...

the tooltip says that i can summon the last pet i had, but i noticed it doesn't always work, on Garrosh I sacrifice the felhunter for the interrupt, whenever I use flames of xoroth after a wipe it summons my imp, is there a way to make it summon my felhunter? is this because i use sac?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldora View Post
    the tooltip says that i can summon the last pet i had, but i noticed it doesn't always work, on Garrosh I sacrifice the felhunter for the interrupt, whenever I use flames of xoroth after a wipe it summons my imp, is there a way to make it summon my felhunter? is this because i use sac?
    This is because of zoning. If you enter a raidini your last pet will be set to "Imp". Maybe it´s the same thing when you enter the transitions.