My green pally themed set. Working on getting Lava Spine from Magmaw still.

i.imgur.com/XtpN46m.jpg

i.imgur.com/o7NDDl2.jpg

scarlet warrior type look

any thoughts on this look? As far as improving it i think the only weak spot is the shoulders (the yellow)

Scarlet warrior type look.

Meet Hymn......

Deleted
    This is mine pala.

Unsubscribed atm, so took screen of the armory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post

any thoughts on this look? As far as improving it i think the only weak spot is the shoulders (the yellow)

Scarlet warrior type look.

Meet Hymn......
    You should try Ragesteel Shoulders

For the first time ever, I've been able to assemble the current raid tier matching set while the content was still relevant, so I have changed to T16 (LFR color palette). I think the LFR version matches extremely well with the legendary cloak. For a 2-hander, either LFR Bo-ris or Heroic Greatsword of Frozen Hells are best due to colors and art style, but since I have neither, Fordragon Blades look darn good with it imho.
    Last edited by Majestian; 2014-05-07 at 09:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelic86 View Post
    Never !! and theres no other options. Cows? nothing looks good on them :/ and Belf male i would lose the boobs view :P i even had race changed for the chest piece to look awesome on female coz on male its crap lol
    Come to alliance, there is cake!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestian View Post
    For the first time ever, I've been able to assemble the current raid tier matching set while the content was still relevant, so I have changed to T16 (LFR color palette). I think the LFR version matches extremely well with the legendary cloak. For a 2-hander, either LFR Bo-ris or Heroic Greatsword of Frozen Hells are best due to colors and art style, but since I have neither, Fordragon Blades look darn good with it imho.

Love it. Wish I could be arsed to do lfr. It's a shame lfr has the best colors of the tier :<

Really liking this tier's set. Can't decide between hellreaver and halberd of smiting, been switching back and forth.
    Managed to fill in the non set pieces like belt and boots, and other slots I didnt have heroic versions of with heroic holy gear. Yay for offspec transmog loot.
    Last edited by Calimon-ZJ; 2013-12-03 at 02:42 PM.

I'm so jealous of that alliance polearm. It's beautiful and I can't have it.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I'm so jealous of that alliance polearm. It's beautiful and I can't have it.
    agreed, are there other double edged weapons in the game? other than warglaives of course. i can't think of any. i would farm the LFR tier 16 if i could get that polearm

The downside to the polearm is that it's limited in terms of other transmogs. I just wish they'd finally allow 2-handers to polearms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Love it. Wish I could be arsed to do lfr. It's a shame lfr has the best colors of the tier :<
    Remenber... if you don't get it before the next expansion come outs, you will never get it :S

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Remenber... if you don't get it before the next expansion come outs, you will never get it :S
    If nothing is changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    If nothing is changed.
    Good point, i hope they change it, but i don't think they will change that for the moment :S

Not exactly revolutionary sets but i like them, double so for my tank set ^^

Prot:
    Valorous Aegis Legguards
    Crafted Malevolent Gladiator's Clasp of Cruelty
    Valorous Aegis Shoulderguards
    Gauntlets of Serene Blessing
    Valorous Aegis Breastplate
    Ethereum Phase Blade
    Norushen's Enigmatic Barrier

Ret:
    Guardian's Plate Greaves
    Enchanted Adamantite Leggings
    Bogslayer Belt
    Masterwork Spiritguard Shoulders
    Masterwork Spiritguard Gauntlets
    Enchanted Adamantite Breastplate
    Sul'thraze the Lasher

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Humans look so much better as paladins. It's like, paining me to NOT switch right now.

my current Xmog

My dream, but even with living on openraid/my dead server I can't find a group that wants a mildly decent ret/holy paladin with little exp in CMs to help get through gold runs

Farm gold and buy a boost like most others are doing :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of