Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Ontopic: Beagle?! im ready to get a silvarii just to use it as the grinch!
    /blink blink

OMG... that never even occurred to me. I demand pics when you do it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    /blink blink

OMG... that never even occurred to me. I demand pics when you do it
    I'd need another character slot and a ton of dies and gems! (which i dont have since there's a bank slot sale!)

Deleted
    I got my birthday gift yesterday. This means I joined GW2 around this time <3 I can still remember how excited I was for Wintersday. And I kind of feel like it again. Absolutely my favorite time of the year.

And well, I like the cosmetic thing in GW2 I understand those who don't give a crap about it, but I'm glad I can enjoy it.

Just to let everyone know. If you buy 800 gems this month you will get a free green quaggon backpack with your order.

If you purchase 4,000 you get the backpack and a mini Mr. sparkles

Last edited by zito; 2013-12-02 at 08:10 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

U%^&#@^&*@^%_&@!()_#&@^$&*%!^@%&*#y(@*!74Y 9832Y38NYR2HQWNH4JMX328Y

RAWR

I just bought 2800 gems so I could buy the 10 pack of the set 1 pets during the sale... and now they put out a green quagan backpack?? Green is y favoritest color It's like they are taunting me...

Ima going to go sit in a corner and cry for a bit

RAWR

I just bought 2800 gems so I could buy the 10 pack of the set 1 pets during the sale... and now they put out a green quagan backpack?? Green is y favoritest color It's like they are taunting me...

maybe you can make a ticket if you bought it yesterday or something :l

It might also be sell-able on the AH

*petpet teh Corgis* Aww, that blows. Hope you can get in a ticket and get some credit for your recent purchase!

Though it is fun to see they're basically selling Mini Mr. Sparkles for $50. Wonder how that makes the people who bought him on EBay for many times that amount feel?

RAWR

You bought 2800 with gold or with money? I think this is just for with money, and that amount seems odd (though possible) with money.

If with money, you might be able to refund the gems, but then you'd lose the minis.

If you want to email customer service you can, or I can provide the form letter they will reply with to every single problem I've ever had with them, if that would speed things up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    And well, I like the cosmetic thing in GW2 I understand those who don't give a crap about it, but I'm glad I can enjoy it.
    The easiest thing really is to step out of the actual posts (since they're on the internet, they go through a snark filter) and it's easy to agree.
    Rather than complaining that it's always helmets, how about "helmets are great, backpacks are great, wish I could get some chest pieces that match stuff too!".

I mean, this toxic stuff is a good example where they could have done a few pieces in different setups, rather than one piece then a mini, then something else (though I love my obelisk , after a month and a half (3 updates) you could have a full toxic suit, rather than a gas mask that has no relation to gloves/shoulders from gem store.

2800 gems with monies. The minis pack was 2000 gems but there is no amount they sale for that much (money wise). I'll ask about if it counts, though I did it on 11/30 so it probably won't. Just poopy timing

About Mr. Sparkles, I only sort of mind them basically selling him because now it means there will be a lot more running around with him and it was cool to be special for a little bit Aside from that I don't mind it at all, but then I got him for free.

2800 gems with monies. The minis pack was 2000 gems but there is no amount they sale for that much (money wise). I'll ask about if it counts, though I did it on 11/30 so it probably won't. Just poopy timing

About Mr. Sparkles, I only sort of mind them basically selling him because now it means there will be a lot more running around with him and it was cool to be special for a little bit Aside from that I don't mind it at all, but then I got him for free.
    You might be able to do it since it was a day before december. Might as well try - or get a refund so you can buy it again.

Also Mr. sparkles goes for $90 on ebay so you are saving $40.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Also Mr. sparkles goes for $90 on ebay so you are saving $40.
    I was thinking more about this thread myself, but if it's come down like that then it's not such a huge deal.

Ah, see, I thought they did them in $10/800 gem increments the entire way, so I was trying to figure out how you did 2800, my mistake.

The gemcards are $25/2000 gems, for future reference. (In USA)

10+ Year Old Account
    As sad as I am that we aren't getting Christmas Corgis, if we don't get a Christmas Beagle mini I will be INCREDIBLY disappointed.

That's a really niffty site I remember being super excited when I figured out the GOT theme
    334554321123322334554321123322 =) I didnt add any skips or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    The gemcards are $25/2000 gems, for future reference. (In USA)
    I always forget those exist....

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You might be able to do it since it was a day before december. Might as well try - or get a refund so you can buy it again.
    Just FYI, but Anet does not have a refund policy on gem purchases, period. The single only way they will refund gems is if you accidentally purchased something you get no benefit from, like 2x CE upgrades for one account.

Also, the likelihood of them honoring the sale are extremely slim, although, in this case since it's merely adding a backpack and not having to reimburse a difference in gems they might do it, but typically Anet does not honor sales on previous purchases.

Both of these things I learned the hard way and it is why I have refused to buy gems with real money since. Although, I will admit this was not quite a year ago and their policies may have changed (doubtful).
    Last edited by Lane; 2013-12-03 at 11:13 AM.

Been refreshing the Releases page for a while... nothing yet. :/

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Ontopic: Beagle?! im ready to get a silvarii just to use it as the grinch!
    beagle/fox/doe for 500 gems

Disappointed that the grenth helm and stag helm are gemstore items also, 500 gems each. Not that I needed them anyway, but still.

Ummm, anyone else think the arctic fox looks a bit like a Cardigan corgi?

Mini

Cardigan Corgi

The release page is up now.

Now I get to debate whether or not it's going to be worth it to craft ascended armor.