Deleted

WoD legendary quest line suggestions!

To start with, no this ain't somekind of Q.Q why this. As I already have the cloak on my druid, and it is stated during blizzcon that we would have another legendary questline.

Now when I was reading about people hating to do PvP for get the Cloak. I was thinking. Is it actually possible to Choose PvE or PvP before starting the Legendary, and have different quests, so PvP people could go for PvP. And PvE people could go for PvE quests. Since our current Cloak can be used for PvP aswell.

what do you guys think about this?. It's not something "big change" but I believe there are a lot of people out there who would be happy to never do PvP/PvE and still get the legendary.

as an example. get valor cap 6 times well nerf now to 3 times could equal to be conquest capped 6/3 times. Collecting secrets could be collecting loot from enemy corpses where you had an item with charges that allowed you to loot enemy which resets once a week and has a chance of looting the needed item.

What are your ideas about this?

Moved to the correct forum. Suggestions and Feedback Forum is for suggestions and Feedback about MMO-C

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirly View Post
    To start with, no this ain't somekind of Q.Q why this. As I already have the cloak on my druid, and it is stated during blizzcon that we would have another legendary questline.

Now when I was reading about people hating to do PvP for get the Cloak. I was thinking. Is it actually possible to Choose PvE or PvP before starting the Legendary, and have different quests, so PvP people could go for PvP. And PvE people could go for PvE quests. Since our current Cloak can be used for PvP aswell.

what do you guys think about this?. It's not something "big change" but I believe there are a lot of people out there who would be happy to never do PvP/PvE and still get the legendary.

as an example. get valor cap 6 times well nerf now to 3 times could equal to be conquest capped 6/3 times. Collecting secrets could be collecting loot from enemy corpses where you had an item with charges that allowed you to loot enemy which resets once a week and has a chance of looting the needed item.

What are your ideas about this?
    Mop questline was terrible and based on luck and farming LFR, WoD questline, if there is one, must be based on boss down, NORMAL/HEROIC MODE, and MUST stay in borders. Making pve guys going to BG was a terrible idea, it made the quest hard for PVE boyz and the BGs unlivable for PVP boyz.

Deleted
    oops wrong section i apology!.

and ye i agree with above, i wonder what are blizzard plans for our next legendary, + i feel we haven't seen the last from warthion. As he left in rage :P