Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yes let us get more cool flying mounts....oohhh wait, they dont want us to fly in wod....?????

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Orcs brought a lot of wildlife to Azeroth. Also I am sure plenty of creatures stumbled their way through the dark portal.
    i'm think it's likely that the horde brought chimeras. there are guards on both sides of the portal who are charged with staying there and keeping watch, i doubt they'd allow anything or anyone through unless you're there on orders or have some kind of clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino View Post
    Don't get your hopes up, casuals, this is clearly Gladiator that only the best 0.50% out of 1% can get. (the other 0.50% are the ones being carried)
    fixed it for u!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alzalad View Post
    My best guess is that we'll be able to fly in WoD after the first patch hits, but then again I might be wrong.

The Imperial Quilen wants to have a word with you.

Yet another? No, thanks.
    This creature can be used for both with it having 4 legs /dog type of thing yet a chimera/drake whatever doesnt fit the bill seems as its sole purpose is to fly more than run....especially with a stupid size wing span.
    If you understand what i mean....

I think that mount is incredibly ugly. The jets on the sides are really stupid as well. It's definitely one I will pass on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    am I the only one that thinks they are actually doing something with Kara? and using these troll phase names as a way to throw us off the scent
    I think that is exactly what's going on. At least I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    This creature can be used for both with it having 4 legs /dog type of thing yet a chimera/drake whatever doesnt fit the bill seems as its sole purpose is to fly more than run....especially with a stupid size wing span.
    If you understand what i mean....
    Aesthetically speaking, I agree that the Iron Skyreaver on the ground is clumsy at best. I went technical because of the whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Papier Light View Post
    So shamefully enough I didn't know the meaning of Electric Boogalo, so I had to look it up,
    but doesn't this literally say we're getting a new karazhan raid or something alike?

" Electric Boogaloo can be appended to the name of a movie to indicate a sequel. This construction is somewhat dismissive of the original work and/or the idea of making a follow-up movie. The sequel may be real, planned, or imagined.
    When are they going to make Titanic 2: Electric Boogaloo?

I'm just gonna wait for it to come out on TV before I see The Fantastic Four 2: Electric Boogaloo. "

Couldn't agree more
    Except that it's Eclectic Boogaloo, not Electric. Eclectic means something else entirely.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Pretty daft to add a flying mount for WoD CE when there's such a big deal about Blizzard removing flight until the first content patch.
    Since the majority of wow players are idiots and that they are likely to lose a ton of subscribers after WOD "patch" launches I'd say they are smart to get the money while they can now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    protodrake reskin :/

Medivh's Big Birthday Bash renamed to Karazhan 2: Eclectic Boogaloo

sounds stupid
    It would appear that your ignorance knows no bounds.

1. Not a reskin. It clearly doesn't even use the same animations as the protodrakes. Please for the love of all things holy, learn what a fucking reskin is - a reskin is when the EXACT SAME MODEL is used again and the texture (ie. colour/patterns) is changed. Eg, the red drake could be said to be a reskin of the bronze drake. So you are completely, and utterly, wrong.

2. Blizzard is clearly just having a laugh - if you can't realise that "Eclectic Boogaloo" is them joking with us and actually think they're being serious, then there truly is no hope for you. Please, for all our sakes, leave the internet and do not come back. God knows the collective IQ of the internet could do with a boost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    ...after WOD expansion launches...
    Fixed that for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    What a ugly ass mount.

I want it

That is a truly horrible looking mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    protodrake reskin :/

Medivh's Big Birthday Bash renamed to Karazhan 2: Eclectic Boogaloo

sounds stupid
    Care to explain how it's a protodrake reskin? It doesn't have any of it structures and the animation does not look like a protodrake. Its mostly chimera's animation. Plus the fancy engines stuff attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Except that it's Eclectic Boogaloo, not Electric. Eclectic means something else entirely.
    Most likely a reference to the movie Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo. The game is full of references to real things with the names changed slightly in one way or another.

This mount more than likely works on the ground...
    To compensate the "no flying" expansion.
    People are such whiners...

Seriously though, the reason why they are not including flying at launch (and waiting until a future patch to add it) is that players don't need to experience the sky. They want people to experience the ground first, and then build their way up. It makes flying much more impactful and possibly a chance for gating content in a better way.

Blizzard is also greatly improving the flight path system. Getting from A to B shouldn't be a problem.
    AND if you don't like flight paths, there's enough to do on the ground to forget flying mounts.

Perhaps this is a chance for better quality zones that will attract you back to them for more than just:
    Gotta get to here, so I must fly over here.
    They don't want zones to be like Georgia when it was founded...a buffer.

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    Since the majority of wow players are idiots and that they are likely to lose a ton of subscribers after WOD "patch" launches I'd say they are smart to get the money while they can now.
    Wheres your evidence and wheres your numbers?, I want a complete write up and analysis from at least 100k of the non elitist player base. Graphs hand drawn in MS paint don't count you smelly piece of shit troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Wheres your evidence and wheres your numbers?, I want a complete write up and analysis from at least 100k of the non elitist player base. Graphs hand drawn in MS paint don't count you smelly piece of shit troll.
    You sound like a child. Very humorous! Since you are incapable of intelligent thought go ahead and google the results of cata launch and the mop launch where they lost subs in the quarter(s) afterwards. Have fun with your ban by the way!

That is a neat mount. Though I would almost prefer a one headed version.

-Kcinlive

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see whats so cool about this mount

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's a super awesome mount. i hope it's store, i'll buy it instantly.

but i don't understand why there are chimaeras on draenor... and it looks exactly like the chimeras in found in the stone talon mountains and ashara, only it's a better model. did the horde bring chimeras to azeroth?
    Nuramoc: NPC= 20932 Rarespawn Chimaera in Netherstorm. Maybe he's the last of his kind and they were everywhere back in the day. Either way, there is one there now, so there's nothing to say they were never there before.

Don't forget no flying till 6.1

Quote Originally Posted by Daveon View Post
    This may be obtainable when you pre-order the expansion, which could happen a couple months before the release... as a way to get people to put up money early for the expansion. I don't think they've done that before, but there's no reason why they couldn't.
    See that I believe. That or the store. No way this has anything to do with WoD content or collectors edition. It looks like too much of a cash cow to limit to just CE and lets not forget we will not be able to use flying mounts in WoD till 6.1. To get this mount and not be able to use it in the new content for 4 months just doesn't sound right to me gang.

My final vote is a store mount.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    It's worth noting that even during MoP, no-flying in current content has only been the case in two patches. We could fly in current content in 5.0, 5.1 and 5.3. It's only been 5.2 and 5.4 where current content was unflyable, less than half of the expansion.

So it's not like this is "exactly the same as what's been going on".
    It's also worth noting that we STILL can't fly in those areas, even 5.2's, even after they are no longer 'current'. The phrasing used in the Tweet sounds like they might be changing that system.

And it is 'exactly the same as what's been going on', insofar as that every time a new zone has been patched in it's been flight-locked. Yes, you could still fly in 5.1 and 5.3, but those were old zones that were updated. I sincerely doubt Blizzard is going to release patch 6.1, allow us to get flying, and then instantly disallow it in Draenor outside of whatever new zone they may implement in that patch. Even if they don't patch in a new zone in 6.1, I still doubt they'll then re-deny flying in Draenor as a whole in 6.2 if they add a new zone in THAT patch.

It'll most likely be the same way each tier was 'nerfed' in Pandaria after the new tier came out. Old content is made flyable in most cases, while new content is still 'difficult' (no flying).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Yeah so in essence, we still can't fly anywhere that matters
    You're telling me after 5.1 came out you never went anywhere in Pandaria proper? :/ Not on your main, not on alts?