Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/MPFNhq1.gif

Prot warr -->BrM > All other tanks
    Warlocks > All other DPS
    Disc Priests > All other healers
    Fixed that for you, its close but prot warr have higher dps now, better survivability and brings fuckton more raid utility.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Fixed that for you, its close but prot warr have higher dps now, better survivability and brings fuckton more raid utility.
    Woah when did this happen? Might be time to dust off the prot warr again, although I dislike Arms/Fury's playstyle now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Woah when did this happen? Might be time to dust off the prot warr again, although I dislike Arms/Fury's playstyle now.
    Had exactly the same opinion... but started playing my warrior again last week and (arms) playstyle is actually not that bad. Can't comment on fury as my ilvl is still pretty low and I do not have a second decent weapon. Hated it when I last tried it but hope that now with higher crit % the playstyle will be more fluent, felt really clunky before.

Deleted
    I know warlock & mage are pretty good.

http://i.imgur.com/MPFNhq1.gif

Brewmasters > All other tanks
    Warlocks > All other DPS
    Disc Priests > All other healers
    Warriors are by far the best tanks right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    5.4 was huge change for Prot Warriors.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    On average Warlocks. As a WW I'm pretty hard to catch on Fallen Protectors, Dark Shaman, Spoils, and Galakras, and Paragon's if I'm cheesing
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Ilara View Post
    Oh my. Poor arms warriors and markmanship hunters.
    Both specs just have competing specs that plainly outperform them. Marksmanship is the weakest spec in single target and any AoE situation (clustered, spread or cleave), that means most people will just go with either BM or Survival. It's also the clunkiest of the hunter specs and has the weakest set bonusses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    Well he asked for "best skill and best gear accounted for." But yeah, its a short patchwerk fight so raidbots stats are more accuratte as there isnt really a patch fight.
    You should never look at simcraft and use it as hard proof or fact or anything.

Raidbots is a much more accurate source if used correctly. SimCraft can be a bit useful before a tier starts, but I honestly cant remember a single time when simcraft was even remotely close to reality of a tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    On average Warlocks. As a WW I'm pretty hard to catch on Fallen Protectors, Dark Shaman, Spoils, and Galakras, and Paragon's if I'm cheesing
    WWs do retarded aoe but on anything else why even bring one lel

Number 1 Enchantment shaman world 8) soon to be deathknight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckx View Post
    Nothing has changed the whole addon ...
    Warlocks > All

Feral Druids are close behind (single target), Mages are good too ... but Warlocks are still king at everything
    No. Feral druids beat the shit out of everyone, even warlocks, single target. Warlocks however are good at every other type of fight because they master burst, multidotting, AoE and movement dps (still pretty good).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Warriors are by far the best tanks right now.
    Warriors slightly ahead of Monks in 25s where they get more vengeance to play with. Monks slightly ahead of Warriors in 10s because Monks can do pretty good damage without as much vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilara View Post
    Oh my. Poor arms warriors and markmanship hunters.
    Arms warriors do well enough in cleave situations. Marksmanship hunters... I uh, can't really think of any redeeming factors. They're just in a really bad spot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Nothing have changed since 2006, Locks and then everyone else.
    You know, I remember on patchwerk it was 8 mages and a token warlock for curse of elements.

Locks then all the other peon classes that support them

warlocks destro/affli>feraldruids>rest.. arcane mages can shine on some cleavefights but afflilocks beats them there aswell. Rogues are good to but not as good as ferals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sock View Post
    Arms warriors do well enough in cleave situations.
    so... trash and galakras? and personally i haven't paid much attention to raidbots. If you look on world of logs, you'll notice quite a few top ranks are fights that only last 20 seconds or so(which is impossible considering their ability usage), inflating dps numbers to an absurdly high amount.

Deleted
    Warlocks > feral druids along with every other melee class/spec

Because

Ranged dps > melee dps

In my raid, with everyone ~575+ warlocks and rogues, with a feral druid on single target fights.

Deleted
    Falu, just noticed your beard is a different colour in your signature compared to your avatar.

What is this trickery?
    shhhh...dont tell it to him!

If we're talking pure single target, Feral is the indisputed 1#.

Overall, Mages, Warlocks and Rogues are the best, just like every patch this expansion.
    Last edited by ThrashMetalFtw; 2013-12-05 at 11:17 PM.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory