Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This video deserved 1st place imo...

15+ Year Old Account
    Odd. Someone here reported that they got banned because oQueue prevented them from going AFK, and now they say..

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We're not trying to "kill oQueue"; in fact, a lot of us use it ourselves
    Guess the poster wasn't totally honest :P

6.0 group finder sounds amazing.

This is actually Garrosh's propaganda video that he hands out to Draenor Orcs to recruit them to his cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    What a nice lie.
    How is this a lie? As the blue mentioned once Battlegrounds were added in World PvP basically died. Sure you had some here and there in some places (like Isle of Quel'danas), but it was still basically dead. If you think otherwise then you probably didn't play until one of the recent expansions.

Reason being is the only way to get honor back then was World PvP'ing and even then it came at a cost because if someone in your party killed a lowbie or guard your entire team (if grouped) was penalized and could cause you to lose rank. Then battlegrounds were introduced and everyone flocked to them as it was a bit more efficient in terms of grinding honor for rank. At that point World PvP died because there was no incentive (and still isn't really, Timeless Isle attempted with Bloody Coins).

Curse that video! Now I actually feel incredibly sad.. for Garrosh, of all people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Video is garbage. I now know what sociopaths do in their time off.

When Garrosh was never smart, well liked by anyone and started more fights than he prevented. I could waste my time retelling why Garrosh is an example of an arrogant egotistical a-hole whose parades around where ever he goes with his Dad's accomplishments on his shoulders. Its a sign of a sick community that expects admiration to a spoiled brat like Garrosh.
    I can tell you don't know what the vid tried to show from your post.

Deleted
    I just watched the 1st place video and i have to say why did this video not win?

When Garrosh was never smart, well liked by anyone and started more fights than he prevented. I could waste my time retelling why Garrosh is an example of an arrogant egotistical a-hole whose parades around where ever he goes with his Dad's accomplishments on his shoulders. Its a sign of a sick community that expects admiration to a spoiled brat like Garrosh.
    I suppose you also hate "Wicked", "Der Untergang (Downfall)", Star Wars, and all other forms of entertainment that make the evil person look more relatable, realistic, and human, right? Everyone that supports Garrosh at all is a "sociopath" or "exemplifies everything that's wrong in the modern world". Are you Trassk's alt account?
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Odd. Someone here reported that they got banned because oQueue prevented them from going AFK, and now they say..

i know almost like the poster was lying. . . .

loved that video from the contest!

Deleted
    Uhm, world pvp got better when BG's came, and it wasnt just ss/tm zerg. Even for honor grinders, world pvp died only after they implemented battlemasters, because what else would you do while waiting for the game than raid the opposing factions bg entry area.

But there was still always world pvp if you wanted, even after bg's. First it was blackrock mountain, then silithus and so on. Some of the most fun world pvp was at the green dragons when half of the raid had to keep opposing faction from killing us and half kill the boss. Roaming pvp while traveling to instances... It's small things that killed the world pvp piece by piece, like adding a fp to thorian brotherhood so horde couldn't set up ambush to the tunnel that leads to searing gorge etc. Flying was the final nail in the coffin when tbc came.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn3d View Post
    This video deserved 1st place imo...
    Compared to a video of puppets, yes it does.

How to win future Blizzcons: Make a video using puppets.

While I don't think the video is garbage, I really admire the emotion of your comment. Made me log in to reply, which I rarely ever do.
    I think the video is just a little hypothetical depiction of how things could be, no matter how unlikely. In fact, I think we all pretty much agree that Garrosh is an egotistical a-hole brat who wears his dad's trophies like they were his own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post

Blizzard will only kill it when they have their feature working & fully implemented, but for right now they will just let the addon run & than shut it down in WoD or Pre Expansion patch.

Am I the only one in this entire game that supports Garrosh and what he did for the Horde?

Would of liked to see the option to offer support to Garrosh's Horde vs. the Rebel Horde and earn rep with one or the other during this last few patches, depending on the side you picked you got unique looking armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    How is this a lie? As the blue mentioned once Battlegrounds were added in World PvP basically died. Sure you had some here and there in some places (like Isle of Quel'danas), but it was still basically dead. If you think otherwise then you probably didn't play until one of the recent expansions.

Reason being is the only way to get honor back then was World PvP'ing and even then it came at a cost because if someone in your party killed a lowbie or guard your entire team (if grouped) was penalized and could cause you to lose rank. Then battlegrounds were introduced and everyone flocked to them as it was a bit more efficient in terms of grinding honor for rank. At that point World PvP died because there was no incentive (and still isn't really, Timeless Isle attempted with Bloody Coins).
    Exactly, I don't think most people who blame Flying Mounts played until TBC because those who played in Vanilla know World PvP was long but dead before TBC even came out. The only World PvP I seen was the odd battle here & there & SS vs TM hardly happened after BGs got introduced.

Stupid confusing video. Why would it show Garrosh in a sympathetic light? The dude is an asshat.

10+ Year Old Account
    good vid

(enough with the 10 char minimum crap!)

This video deserved 1st. They were robbed.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    This Vid was far better imo. Poor ol Garrosh.