Deleted

A Garrosh Christmas Carol (Machinima)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs5O1AKXwaQ

The long nights are drawing in... Time flows at full pace.... WoD Beta will likely be soon...
    And i made a movie :P
    So what, or When do you think we will see the introduction event?
    Until that time, i made my first real machinimation for the game using the in-game and model viewer assets.
    Set before the events of Garrosh's Journey into the past / Alternate past, this short story tries to light heatedly look at Garrosh, and a laughable take on the famous Christmas Carol stories and Scrooge.

Anyhow, enjoy

Just watched this and I must say its really clever.
    Haven't seen much wow-machinima type stuff recently, yet I remember a ton circulated back a few years.

Either way, raises some interesting points especially with WoD in development.
    Might see Christmas and beta around the same time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Duuuude. that's some deep shieeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    that's some deep shieeet.
    Agreed, perfect parallels between what we expect and what we believe.
    Interested in seeing Garrosh's actual realization of this plan and how it unfolds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't really hear it, because TV is blaring from Lord of the Rings, and doing stuff to.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Didn't really hear it, because TV is blaring from Lord of the Rings, and doing stuff to.
    It's worth muting the Television for, IMO.

Deleted
    Thanks guys I'm trying to work out a few issues with perspective and animation smoothing, I'm sure for the next project i work on, those will be high priority, that and getting some extra voices on board :P
    Still a massive beginner at this media though, just trying to learn off some of the Machinimation greats, like Cranius, Oxhorn, Legs and Myndflame. Some incredible work to learn off out there , and can't wait to learn more