Deleted

Lightbulb Remake Peacebloom vs Ghouls (Plants vs Zombies) and add this mini-game in WoD

Do you guys remember Peacebloom vs Ghouls mini-game in Hillsbrad Foothills?

For me it's a waste of resources. You play it once or twice and then you forget about it. That's why I think Blizzard should remake this mini-game, make some better rewards and add Peacebloom vs Ghouls somewhere on Draenor.

Imagine if you would have to play this mini-game for a while to get some cool rewards (mounts, pets, social items). Let's say a win in one level would give you 1 badge - some kind of new mount would cost 100 badges for example.

They could even make some kind of PvP element to this mini-game - one player plays as Peaceblooms, other as Zombies.

I know it's nothing groundbreaking to the game, but you could play it while you're waiting for your PvE/PvP queue. Because right now this cool mini-game is a waste - there's no repetetive gameplay to it.

If you support my idea, check out the same topic from me on official WoW forums. Maybe someone from Blizzard will see it: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8882659741#1

I doubt it will happen now EA own Popcap.

They shouldn't spend too many resources in a mini game thats basically already a real game that you can play for only a few bucks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    They shouldn't spend too many resources in a mini game thats basically already a real game that you can play for only a few bucks
    Blizzard shouldn't have created this mini-game in the first place. Hillsbrad Foothills has all kinds of retarded lorebreaking quests. Johnny Awesome, Kingslayer Orkus, etc. It's as if Blizzard isn't even trying anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Blizzard shouldn't have created this mini-game in the first place. Hillsbrad Foothills has all kinds of retarded lorebreaking quests. Johnny Awesome, Kingslayer Orkus, etc. It's as if Blizzard isn't even trying anymore.
    It's about fun not just lore..
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    It's about fun not just lore..
    Yes, and that little minigame is fun!

It's a fun game, but I'm not sure I want them spending time on an easily accessible minigame while WoD is already feeling a little barebones. And I kind of want WoD to have a more serious attitude compared to MoP, unless they want to adjust the age group they're trying to market their product to, which is fine. But I don't want to see some random goblin in a hard world trying to defend his peacebloom from ghouls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whales96 View Post
    And I kind of want WoD to have a more serious attitude compared to MoP
    How come some random mini-game put in game means that the whole expansion doesn't have a serious attitude?

Are there any zones which don't.
    Are people not trying to come up with original complaints anymore ?

You may not like fun stuff, but luckily you do not dictate what makes it into the game.
    People who are not you might actually enjoy that sort of content, myself included.
    I do wish it had been expanded upon more.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    You can say the same thing about our farm in Pandaria - it shouldn't have been created because it's surrounded by silly quests (with Chen for example). So your statement is stupid.

I'd rather have the Karazhan chess event in Orgrimmar/Stormwind to be honest. It would be fun playing that with other folks while waiting for something.