Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    I can't believe this is really a thread.... Circumcision is credited with saving lives millennia ago, that is why societies that developed around sandy areas generally developed this ritual. The ritual needs a reason so they accredit it to some diety, hence it becomes part of a religion. I'm not Jewish but I am circumcised. Every man thinks different of their penis, and every women thinks different of how a penis looks. If you think about it, genitalia looks pretty damn weird, no matter what you do to it.

I'll have my children circumcised because then its over and done with, they wont' remember the "trauma", and they won't have to go through it later in life when they will. Plus most women I've been with have said they have preferred cut to uncut, many said the uncut would pull or pinch.
    This isn't a millennia ago. This is now.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    I can't believe this is really a thread.... Circumcision is credited with saving lives millennia ago, that is why societies that developed around sandy areas generally developed this ritual. The ritual needs a reason so they accredit it to some diety, hence it becomes part of a religion. I'm not Jewish but I am circumcised. Every man thinks different of their penis, and every women thinks different of how a penis looks. If you think about it, genitalia looks pretty damn weird, no matter what you do to it.

I'll have my children circumcised because then its over and done with, they wont' remember the "trauma", and they won't have to go through it later in life when they will. Plus most women I've been with have said they have preferred cut to uncut, many said the uncut would pull or pinch.
    If you aren't Jewish, then presumably your kids won't be either, so why would they get circumcised later in life?

Deleted
    Frome experience - sucking an uncircumcised penis is much more enjoyable than a circumcised penis

Makes your junk look better and easier to clean.
    How does a scar make it look better? How does keratinisation make it look better?

The clean argument is void in any civilised environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    That was also the purported reason for male circumcision.
    I've never heard of a male being unable to ever experience an orgasm in his life after a correctly performed circumcision.

So I think when you and I say "most", we're talking about vastly different quantities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    This isn't a millennia ago. This is now.
    Some people still live in the desert you know. It's not all civilized.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratra View Post
    I've never heard of a male being unable to ever experience an orgasm in his life after a correctly performed circumcision.

So I think when you and I say "most", we're talking about vastly different quantities.
    its reduced sensitivity

You said it yourself, Female circumcision more brutal and unnecessary. It does nothing. It is not a covenant between the Jewish people and God, as it is viewed for Jewish males.

No need, no need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    Good god, cut back on the dramatics kid.
    Well it's what you said was it not? If they don't remember it it's perfectly okay to inflict short-term pain upon them? Or do I need to brush up on my reading comprehension skills.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    Some people still live in the desert you know. It's not all civilized.
    Jawas? :O ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    its reduced sensitivity
    Ok but if you never know any different sensitivity, then what's the difference. Am I mad that someone who is uncircumcised is apparently more sensitive than I am?

Not one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Well it's what you said was it not? If they don't remember it it's perfectly okay to inflict short-term pain upon them? Or do I need to brush up on my reading comprehension skills.
    As opposed to having it done later in life when the pain is there and even more complications can arise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know?
    Like I said, I don't! I am a firm believer in Murphy's Law; what can go wrong, will go wrong. It has held true in all my life, so I would rather be safe than sorry. I have a friend who is not circumcised and he lives in fear of his foreskin and wishes his parents had it done as a baby. He has read and heard tons of horror stories about foreskins gone bad. So again, I know I will never know what might have been or will happen if I still had it, but in the end I am glad it is gone. One less thing to worry about as an adult. By the way, my penis works just fine and my wife loves it. Also, I am going to circumcise all my boys as babies. shoot me.

Sorry, that goes out the window to me with the My Little Pony flare on your profile.
    Yes, i can imagine. Doesnt really change my knowledge not my argument. Though yours has yet to change and yet to find an actual reason.

Frome experience - sucking an uncircumcised penis is much more enjoyable than a circumcised penis
    I believe this is probably true.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I get from this thread I...

Do not feel pleasure.
    Cannot masturbate
    and have horrible scarring.

BrB..

Hm.. I seem to have NO trouble achieving orgasm. It feels quite good and has since I was 12. Uhm..No trouble maintaining an erection... Horrible scarring? Hold on, lemme check...Can't tell.

I guess this is all anecdotal evidence though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yeah no.
    A compelling rebuttal
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

About 4 years ago I actually got my foreskin reattached...well I should say it was an operation that took skin grafts from my thigh and attached it onto my penis. It was rather painful for about 2 weeks afterwards, but honestly I think it was well worth the surgery and money. I just felt that my circumcision to begin with was a purely religious statement by my parents, and religion serves absolutely zero place in my life.

Deleted
    Ok but if you never know any different sensitivity, then what's the difference. Am I mad that someone who is uncircumcised is apparently more sensitive than I am?

Not one bit.
    The point was that's why it was suggested

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naer View Post
    I believe this is probably true.

I sense the bias is strong in you.....

Teehee
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Male circumcision fails in comparison to what female circumcision is.

Male circumcision is generally done at birth with almost no complications. You don't remember it all. Makes your junk look better and easier to clean. A number of people end up having to get one later in life wishing the had it done as a baby. It akin to getting a baby's ears pierced.

Female circumcision is usually done it a ritualistic and unclean fashion. They do a number of things such as remove the clit, expose it which is very uncomfortable, or they close the girl up so that she can just pee until someone comes along to open her back up. How does any of that even compare to removing extra skin from the penis?

And why is the Internet (mainly reddit) so concerned about other peoples penises? Their only real concern is that they didn't decide for themselves. I personally wouldn't want to be the age where I had to decide for myself and live through the pain of that decision.
    I find it hilarious you guys keep touting this.