Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Which are more sensible to sensual input? Do you write with your feets or is it easy?
    Now you're just being silly, there's mobility to consider more than sensitivity. Also, overall there might be more nerve endings in feet, but if I recall right the palm still has a spot more sensitive than what the feet have to offer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Do you write with your penis?
    I usually prefer my anus its the one thinking too i wouldn't be able to cope with the bullshit of some persons in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Ugh I hate these threads. It's just a few euros complaining about something that doesn't effect them because they are jealous the ladies like us more.
    Is euros nationbashing? Or actual an compliment its probably a hard decision compared to the equivalent.

Deleted
    Ugh I hate these threads. It's just a few euros complaining about something that doesn't effect them because they are jealous the ladies like us more.
    Basically they hide their jealousy behind "humanitare thinking" which is fine as long as their tradition/religion isnt attacked.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP obviously could have come up with a better thread title, but I think there should have been a poll too with options that differentiate between cut and un-cut participants.

The poll results would reveal one thing: it's obvious that every guy in here is obsessed with their dick. My dick is the best kind, leave it alone!

Fun dick fact:

NYT The percentage of newborn boys who are circumcised in the United States declined to 58.3 percent in 2010 from 64.5 percent in 1979, according to a new analysis from the National Center for Health Statistics. The report is based on annual surveys of about 450 hospitals nationwide.

But rates varied over the period. They went down during the 1980s after a task force of the American Academy of Pediatrics found that there were no medical benefits to the procedure, then rose during the ’90s after the medical group revised its position, claiming there were potential benefits. In 1999, the academy changed its view again, stating that despite potential benefits, there was insufficient evidence to recommend routine circumcision. That announcement was followed by another slight decrease.

There are regional variations as well. In 2010, about 71 percent of babies in the Midwest were circumcised, 66.3 percent in the Northeast, 58.4 percent in the South, and 40.2 percent in the West.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    As an adult, I'm glad I had it when I couldn't remember it.
    As you should. Imagine unintentional arousal, due to maybe a spouse who doesn't understand what it feels to have your penis stitched together, blood flowing to downtown Dicksburg and you can feel every single individual stitch stretching.. I've had a whole lot of abuse done to me, from intentional to unintentional, and sex 5 days after the operation is still the single most painful moment in my life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    As you should. Imagine unintentional arousal, due to maybe a spouse who doesn't understand what it feels to have your penis stitched together, blood flowing to downtown Dicksburg and you can feel every single individual stitch stretching.. I've had a whole lot of abuse done to me, from intentional to unintentional, and sex 5 days after the operation is still the single most painful moment in my life.
    To have sex 5 days after is also pretty retarded (not to personally insult you)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurnor View Post
    Because he and others are brainwashed and think we would get turned on to see babies get circumcised LOL
    A religious person calling an atheist brainwashed. Lol @ the irony xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altam View Post
    A religious person calling an atheist brainwashed. Lol @ the irony xD
    Think what you want about me and my religion but know this i dont care about you or your opinion when we both die we will see what happens dont you think?
    Also your "fellow" Atheist named Stalin and Mao were quite known for their genocidal attitude.

Think what you want about me and my religion but know this i dont care about you or your opinion when we both die we will see what happens dont you think?
    No, it will be too late by that point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Still waiting on you to explain how it is a moot point, rather than just repeating it.
    People do things for aesthetics all the time. That doesn't mean they don't have medical benefits, which they do.
    Again, your samples are from populations where the predominant reason for receiving the circumcision is a medical complication later in life.
    people do for themselves.
    not their parent to make them like they want.

also for the moot point as you wish you think that because if you are circumcised and have unprotected sex the small helath benefit makes it a good idea to be circumcised, i posit the following as FGM makes females not have sex unless their husband demands it, that should translate to a very strong protection against all venereal diseases.
    It Remains A Stupid Idea And Thus a Moot Point.

Findings were stable in several robustness analyses, including one restricted to non-Jews and non-Moslems.
    they thought of that, also even if you get it late in life for a reason, circumcision solves the problem, i know because i know the reasons, and even if only they have problems that kinda indicates how stupid it is as they can compare.

Basically they hide their jealousy behind "humanitare thinking" which is fine as long as their tradition/religion isnt attacked.
    Would just like to say, despite what you may think, I am absolutely not even slightly jealous of the fact that I could have lost part of my body for no other reason than my parents said so.

Without wanting to get too crass, I can prove to myself right now that the sensitivity loss is real, so I have that to consider too. I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who was circumcised at birth, not jealous. Sorry if this accounts for you.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Actually I've seen several Americans in this discussion (me included).

How odd, all the people who are against circumcision are the ones I usually think of as complete assholes on these forums...
    You know the type... The ones who have no actual opinion and turn every response into an index of google hits for whatever it is they were trying to argue for or against, while attempting to wash us down with their antisocial cynicism.

The only thing I can conclude from it: Assholes want uncircumcised dicks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    No, it will be too late by that point.
    Live really starts after death this life is only a test a pretty easy one if you ask me.

Deleted
    Also your "fellow" Atheist named Stalin and Mao were quite known for their genocidal attitude.
    I know what will happen. The same as the billions of years before I was born: nothing. Except a little decay of my body. Oh you edited some famous atheists in. They killed people because they were assholes, not because of lack of faith. Plenty of religious people kill people too, you know. Probably even more deaths come from religious people throughout our history.
    Last edited by mmoc1fedf25cb9; 2013-12-13 at 12:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Would just like to say, despite what you may think, I am absolutely not even slightly jealous of the fact that I could have lost part of my body for no other reason than my parents said so.

Without wanting to get too crass, I can prove to myself right now that the sensitivity loss is real, so I have that to consider too. I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who was circumcised at birth, not jealous. Sorry if this accounts for you.
    Not that i really care about your sorry feelings in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atheism is not a belief system, it's not a group. There is nothing to believe (deities)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altam View Post
    I know what will happen. The same as the billions of years before I was born: nothing. Except a little decay of of body.
    Then why dont you try just end it now because you know because it always happens why do you still want to live longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    ...OOOOWWWWW. My sympathies. That's be like smacking your stitches on everything while its trying to heal (which happened to me and resulted in me removing them myself to rid myself of the pain).

Congrats on the 35 page troll topic and my sympathies to anyone with a dirty dog dong.