Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    Assholes want uncircumcised dicks.
    Gay people should be free to choose it when they can make an informed decision.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert View Post
    You say it as if Atheism were a belief system. There is nothing to believe
    And because of that reason Mao and Stalin never had any kind of fear of death and punishment because no one would do anything to them as long as they are alive.

Quote Originally Posted by LeginNoslen View Post
    Congrats on the 35 page troll topic and my sympathies to anyone with a dirty dog dong.
    Why assume that an uncircumcised dong is a dirty one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurnor View Post
    And because of that reason Mao and Stalin never had any kind of fear of death and punishment because no one would do anything to them as long as they are alive.
    Because its fun when the party goes on without you?
    Because those two were not born with primal fear?

Then why dont you try just end it now because you know because it always happens why do you still want to live longer?
    Now you're entering the realm of reportable statements. Please get back on subject.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    people do for themselves.
    not their parent to make them like they want.
    Parental right is another topic for another debate.

also for the moot point as you wish you think that because if you are circumcised and have unprotected sex the small helath benefit makes it a good idea to be circumcised, i posit the following as FGM makes females not have sex unless their husband demands it, that should translate to a very strong protection against all venereal diseases.
    It Remains A Stupid Idea And Thus a Moot Point.
    IF everyone used protection when having sex, I would agree with you. However, reality dictates otherwise, so a circumcised population will have (and does have) noticeable reductions in HIV rates. One less case of HIV is still one less case, even if the odds are only 30% lower. Hell, that's not a small benefit buckeroo.

So no. It isn't a moot point. It has a noticeable and recordable impact on HIV rates.

they thought of that, also even if you get it late in life for a reason, circumcision solves the problem, i know because i know the reasons, and even if only they have problems that kinda indicates how stupid it is as they can compare.
    Yes they did think of that, which is why in their conclusion they state further studies should be done on a population where male circumcision is common. The study does not take into account individuals who received the procedure for reasons other than medical complications.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    All forms of female genital modification for cosmetical/religious purposes on infants are banned without medical necessarity.
    But one form of infant male genital modification is lawfull.

Who is ignorant?
    This response of yours only further backs my thoughts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Because its fun when the party goes on without you?
    Because those two were not born with primal fear?
    They both have a nice stay in a really warm place both pay for their crimes against my people.

Deleted
    Then why dont you try just end it now because you know because it always happens why do you still want to live longer?
    Because this is the only chance I have to enjoy life! There is nothing after this, which makes the time I have worth enjoying even more. Why don't you end it since you believe in an afterlife that is so much better? Oh you can't because it's forbidden? How convenient.

Deleted
    you are presupposing the only reason to do something nice is because you expect a reward at the end?
    are you nice because it is the right thing, or because you want to go to heaven?, (hint, if the second one i have a new thing to think badly of you)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaenavenBlacksun View Post
    Now you're entering the realm of reportable statements. Please get back on subject.
    You are right sorry

I have had both. Normal non-phimosis penis until i was 24, developed all stages of phimosis during a year ( a small cut in the inner part of the foreskin didnt heal right wich caused the foreskin to enter a cycle of shrink, wich caused the wound to open again, shrink even more, and so on), then had it circumcised at 25 and i am 29 now. I can actually give a valid opinion of circumcision vs no-circumcision. Its not a big deal, but it lowers pleasure, it causes a dryness that is not supposed to be there in sexual organs wich can cause some skin problems and overall, i would prefer to still have the foreskin even when you need to clean it carefully (or it stinks, no big deal if you clean it when you shower) . Low phimosis and moderate phimosis werent that bad, would rather have the foreskin and live with it, when the phimosis is greater, just get circumcision, it can be very nasty.
    My conclusion is that the foreskin is nice to have, avoids dryness, protects and is just a protective case (and actually provides pleasure not a lot, but it does present a difference), removing it without need is a bit stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    IF everyone used protection when having sex, I would agree with you.
    Would you?

10+ Year Old Account
    They both have a nice stay in a really warm place both pay for their crimes against my people.
    For crimes against any and all people, not just YOUR people. But religious talk is bannable, so stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaenavenBlacksun View Post
    Why assume that an uncircumcised dong is a dirty one?
    Lashing out is a defence mechanism for inner conflict and frustration, you'll notice a lot of it in threads like this that touch on issues with personal ramifications.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altam View Post
    Because this is the only chance I have to enjoy life! There is nothing after this, which makes the time I have worth enjoying even more. Why don't you end it since you believe in an afterlife that is so much better? Oh you can't because it's forbidden? How convenient.
    Just like you answered yourself and like i said life on earth is just a pretty easy test after death the real life begins.

Quote Originally Posted by bandcamp16 View Post
    There are actually a growing amount of people speaking out against male circumcision. I know that more people are finding it to be inhumane, especially because circumcision removes sexual pleasure for men.
    Except that hasn't been proven completely? There's been men who have gotten them later in life that say it's no different than previously was.

Honestly if the parents can let their son keep their foreskin/penis in good condition while growing up with foreskin more power to them and it's ok. I've seen some UGLY uncircumcised dicks out there though and I've seen some good looking ones and the ones that look fine were taken care of growing up. I'd hate to be in my teens/20's with some messed up looking junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Altam View Post
    Like I said to Aurnor, you're making reportable comments. Please get back on topic and away from attacking each other for your religious (or lack of) choices. UNLESS it has something to do with the circumcision topic at hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    you are presupposing the only reason to do something nice is because you expect a reward at the end?
    are you nice because it is the right thing, or because you want to go to heaven?, (hint, if the second one i have a new thing to think badly of you)
    Both being a jew in the first place makes me go to heaven the nice things are just because im a good person and like to help others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    How odd, all the people who are against circumcision are the ones I usually think of as complete assholes on these forums...

You know the type... The ones who have no actual opinion and turn every response into an index of google hits for whatever it is they were trying to argue for or against, while attempting to wash us down with their antisocial cynicism.
    So you make your point that people who don't have an opinion on the topic are assholes...by not giving an opinion on the topic.