Perma-Incarnation Animation?

I saw on a post that when asked if they were planning on updated druid shapeshift forms..they answered something to the tune of: that they've already done so over the last couple expansions. Now, that sounds like kind of a vague answer. Do you guys think there is any chance we might get perma-armored form or possibly a glyph allowing this in WoD (purely cosmetic)?

Deleted
    would love to have the armor as a cosmetic thing. but that would mean that they would have to make another visual effect for incarnation so that propperbly won't happen

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    I saw on a post that when asked if they were planning on updated druid shapeshift forms..they answered something to the tune of: that they've already done so over the last couple expansions. Now, that sounds like kind of a vague answer. Do you guys think there is any chance we might get perma-armored form or possibly a glyph allowing this in WoD (purely cosmetic)?
    Sadly no because people use that visual queue in arena to know when to CC. It sucks that we're hindered by that, same reason why they won't let us keep items that transform us like the locket that changes you into a ghost elf. Now you lose the costume as soon as you shift.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Sadly no because people use that visual queue in arena to know when to CC. It sucks that we're hindered by that, same reason why they won't let us keep items that transform us like the locket that changes you into a ghost elf. Now you lose the costume as soon as you shift.
    well, you can always use glyph of stars :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Glyph of stars still count as a shapeshift so you cant use transform items and you still get the plated boomkin when popping incarnation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    And this is helpful in what way?

OP it has always annoyed me so much that i go and collect all these shiny things but I cant use them!
    Any cosmetic glyphs would be nice, for cats, glyph of the chameleon will give us multiple colours but ive got rather attached to the light blue colour of my fur. Wouldnt mind a little thing on the shoulders showing what transmog i have on my shoulders. imagine tier 5 shoulder pads on a cat, id like that

Incarnation armor would fit for Survival Instincts or Barkskin more.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Us Moonkins get screwed..they updated everyone's skin but ours then tell us they just updated them recently.. (Tauren/Nelf have had same skin for 9 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Marc2001 View Post
    Us Moonkins get screwed..they updated everyone's skin but ours then tell us they just updated them recently.. (Tauren/Nelf have had same skin for 9 years)
    Moonkin form wasn't added until patch 1.8.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Moonkin form wasn't added until patch 1.8.
    Right i forgot about that, started playing in 1.11 or so. On topic though i don't think they will give us the Incarnation skin all the time, i suspect new skins instead sometime in WoD hopefully.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The whole "you can't tell what spec they are" is bogus anyway. Back in classic, you couldn't see buffs unless you were a Mage, but now you can see the icon corresponding to the Shapeshift. That's without mentioning that every other class can use costumes and you can't always immediately tell which class they are.

I remember Noggenfogger working back in classic and I miss it, to be honest. It just seems like they 'fixed' it and it has now become the status quo, even though it didn't start out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
    The whole "you can't tell what spec they are" is bogus anyway. Back in classic, you couldn't see buffs unless you were a Mage, but now you can see the icon corresponding to the Shapeshift. That's without mentioning that every other class can use costumes and you can't always immediately tell which class they are.

I remember Noggenfogger working back in classic and I miss it, to be honest. It just seems like they 'fixed' it and it has now become the status quo, even though it didn't start out that way.
    Everything you are saying is moot because vanilla isn't the same game.

They added the armor from incarnation,
    firekitty ,
    stag,
    orca.
    permanent tree form.
    Probably forgot several things

I think they did a nice deal for us.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    they answered something to the tune of: that they've already done so over the last couple expansions. Now, that sounds like kind of a vague answer.

That's not a vague answer at all, that's pretty straight to the point answer lol

moonkin is the only one that really needs updating.

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    They added the armor from incarnation,
    firekitty ,
    stag,
    orca.
    permanent tree form.
    Probably forgot several things

I think they did a nice deal for us.

Armor for incarnation is ok, but feels abit boring to me, firekitty was a weapon or a 1hr buff you take from in or outside firelands. It cant be used in arena so.. meh. Stag has always ment to be a stag, even the icon for travel form says so so.. it was just blizz being lazy and never adding it till they did. Perm tree form was a think in TBC / Wrath but now its just a cosmetic thing for people who liked it (i never did), Orca well. who is in water long enough to even care.

the whole "cant tell the class" thing in pvp is fine, in PvE or World PVP? who cares, if i want to be in nog form in moonkin form i should beable to, why can every other DPS do it, even shadow priests can now but not druids. i think its a really stupid change.. should let us have fun and be a fish in pve if we wanted. There is a reason druids model edited the most in vanilla + in the game as we got bored of the same skins all the time and never able to change it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's still double standards, Glurp. It makes some classes impossible to distinguish and is fine, but for Druids it's not.

I've amassed quite a few costumes over the last 9 years and it'd be nice to occasionally use some of them outside of AFKing in a capital. My actual point was, they can't claim it's due to mechanics because it worked fine before they actually chose to break it.

If you want permanent Incarnation now, just get in a duel with another druid.

Pop incarnation, then have the druid Cyclone as incarnation is about to wear off.

I doubt we'll see a permanent armored moonkin form as anything more than just a bug. If they ever update the model, they might have it show some of our equipped armor though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    the whole "cant tell the class" thing in pvp is fine, in PvE or World PVP? who cares, if i want to be in nog form in moonkin form i should beable to, why can every other DPS do it, even shadow priests can now but not druids. i think its a really stupid change.. should let us have fun and be a fish in pve if we wanted. There is a reason druids model edited the most in vanilla + in the game as we got bored of the same skins all the time and never able to change it.
    Especially because those effect don't even work for other classes in PvP areas. So where's the problem in letting us change our appearance..