Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

My UI

Pretty minimalistic but that's how I like it. Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by Wastegate; 2013-12-19 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wastegate View Post
    -snip-
    I think you should add trinket procs and trinket ICDS to the left of your enrage and Raging Blow timers.
    Other than that I really like how you have everything you need neatly shown without having useful things hidden.

I like it.

PS Sinner has bad taste in aura addons.
    Last edited by Jalopy; 2013-12-20 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post

I like it.

PS Sinner has bad taste in aura addons.
    That UI looks amazing. what addons are you using?

Far from functional yet but it's a start!!

That UI looks amazing. what addons are you using?
    ElvUI, MSBT, BigWigs, TellMeWhen, Skada is pretty much everything you see.

The download is on my stream page for both the UI and TMW information, if you want it.
    Last edited by Jalopy; 2013-12-21 at 05:49 AM.

An old video of the first week Wing 4 was out for flex. I don't raid anymore but switched from arms to prot after returning to the game in the last tier of MoP. Please pardon the badness of learning the spec.

I love having the huge HP and rage bar. Instead of knowing or looking, I just soak information without specifically looking at it. The only modifications to what I have now is a lot less clutter on the left side and things are hidden unless moused over (rarely used abilities).

Last edited by Snuckerpooks; 2013-12-21 at 05:56 AM.

Some more screenshots showing a bit more of what i have done with tellmewhen

Wastegate
    I rly like you clean UI, what addons are you using?

What addons are you using for action bars, unit frame, minimap and chat etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I love it, do you have an addon pack of it?

Deleted
    Here's my latest UI. Primarily designed for Protection.

I also created a "Clean" version:

Addon list:

ElvUI - pretty much everything
    -- With DataText, transparent action bar, addon skins and extra action bar plugins
    KGPanels - Shadowed Borders around Elv Frames
    WeakAuras - procs/auras/debuff bars/rage bar/vengeance bars
    NibTracker - quest tracking recolours
    Skada - damage/threat/healing
    SunArt - (not used in clean version) Adds the grey panel that covers the bottom and re-scales resolution so that the panel covers nothing.
    BigWigs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twhy View Post
    Wastegate
    I rly like you clean UI, what addons are you using?
    So do I. Please let us know!

Wastegate please tell me your used addons or upload it somewhere it would be very much appreciated

Deleted
    Pitbull4 and Dominos....

The UI that I use for both my warrior and paladin.

What do you guys think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    What do you guys think?
    I like the simplicity of it. However, as a bit of OCD when it comes to everything matching, the only things that would bug me with it, is the remaining blizzard detail behind your main action bar and micro-menu, and it also looks to me (I may be wrong) like the buff icons next to the minimap are not skinned in the same way as the action bars?

If it were me, I'd also remove the default action bar background graphics so that all of the bars look the same, and fix the Buff icons to match. Other than that, nice.

- Are the bars movable and re-sizable? UnitFrames too?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekagi View Post
    I like the simplicity of it. However, as a bit of OCD when it comes to everything matching, the only things that would bug me with it, is the remaining blizzard detail behind your main action bar and micro-menu, and it also looks to me (I may be wrong) like the buff icons next to the minimap are not skinned in the same way as the action bars?

If it were me, I'd also remove the default action bar background graphics so that all of the bars look the same, and fix the Buff icons to match. Other than that, nice.

- Are the bars movable and re-sizable? UnitFrames too?
    Sorry, the video is the version that I give to other people so doesn't require any set up.
    The version I have for personal use uses the package clean icons - thin to skin all remaining blizzard textures.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Sorry, the video is the version that I give to other people so doesn't require any set up.
    The version I have for personal use uses the package clean icons - thin to skin all remaining blizzard textures.
    Yeah, I use Clean Icons myself usually (for anybody reading this that does not know what Clean Icons is, you can find it on wow interface. The "Clean Icons - Thin" package would fit well into Solvexx UI). Though now that I've stopped making custom UI's and switched almost entirely to Elv (with the Addon Skins plugin), I don't really have much need for them any longer, as you can see below: