Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you feel any races need to have their voices re-done?

Personally, I really feel that the Draenei east-european accent does not fit them at ALL.
    I feel the Orcs could get a bit more savage-y, too, and the blood elves could have their voices fit their technical but ruthless antics too.

Anyone else? Just me? :l

I'd like to have a much wider variety to cycle through with all the attack and reaction sounds (and /silly, of course) but the accents are kind of set in stone.

Except for Tyrande's, of course, who now sounds like a made-for-tv African queen similar to Aggra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female humans need their voice re done. They sound more like a teenage girl rather than an adult female. I would prefer a deeper voice with less annoying ass shrieks every time they get hit.

Tauren voices are awesome, but a Micheal Dorn set would be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I'd like to have a much wider variety to cycle through with all the attack and reaction sounds (and /silly, of course) but the accents are kind of set in stone.

Except for Tyrande's, of course, who now sounds like a made-for-tv African queen similar to Aggra.
    It's the same voice actor they used in WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Doesnt change the fact that she sounds different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen females anyone? The chain smoker voice still is kinda irksome.

Like Sandrox said, it doesn't change the fact that her perception of the character has changed and her voice sounds much more awkward compared to her performance in Warcraft III. Either she needs to practice to get that pitch voice again, or they need to find another actress to fill the role more accurately to previous portrayals.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    Male human, it's cheesy. It works well with the ridiculous model and animations they have right now but after the update it won't fit anymore.
    Other than that, male draenei, female worgen, they're just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Doesnt change the fact that she sounds different.
    Replayed warcraft 3 recently, the retarded accent is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Replayed warcraft 3 recently, the retarded accent is still there.
    She has an accent yes, but its not nearly as pronounced. She sounds more like a Troll than a Night Elf in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    She has an accent yes, but its not nearly as pronounced. She sounds more like a Troll than a Night Elf in wow.

Sounds exactly the same, other than Tyrande sounding older now.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2013-12-21 at 09:08 PM.

any particular race I can think of sounds decent to me, I think they should update the Troll male voice with some more Steve Blum though….

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    blood elf emotes that help feed this ridiculous blood elf males are gay stereotype should meet a painful end
    is it really a stereotype if their not gay?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender View Post
    Personally, I really feel that the Draenei east-european accent does not fit them at ALL.
    I feel the Orcs could get a bit more savage-y, too, and the blood elves could have their voices fit their technical but ruthless antics too.

Yeah, because changing an accent after 6 years makes sense?

No, voices should stay exactly as they are now. No new actors, no new accents. Not even new /silly clips because we know if there's 1 new silly with modern microphones, they'll want every sound re-done.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

There is a particular Forsaken voice that is on npcs that I wish I could have as one. I feel like Blizzard should record a few different voices for races and let people choose. It would add to the customization.

Stood in the Fire eldritchforeshadow's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely the female Worgen voice. It is Marge Simpson's voice or like Lothaeryn in this forum said, a chain smoker lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    There is a particular Forsaken voice that is on npcs that I wish I could have as one. I feel like Blizzard should record a few different voices for races and let people choose. It would add to the customization.
    ''

You cant expect that to happen.. i mean come on.. adding customization to WoW, is too much to ask for.. this is logic by now.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender View Post

There are two beings that need their voices redone

1: Tyrande
    2: The Worgen

Everyone else is fine.

EJL

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen both male and female by British voice actors with real accents. Hmmm Turpster would make a good male worgen.

Tyrande is a definite one.

an updated orc male voice that doesn't sound like WC peon would be a good choice.

Sounds exactly the same, other than Tyrande sounding older now.
    Completely disagree. She sounds the same in the same way that a Romanian sounds like a Russian.