Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Got my title 2 months ago.
    The amount of hate you receive is hilarious. People need to realize its just part of the Isle

Thank god I got the 2k achievement on my Paladin.
    I can't stand all the people insulting me for killing them on a PVP server for an achievement anymore. Apparently I'm the worst person in the whole universe and I should kill myself and can't play this game for shit and I'm living on welfare and [...]. The list goes on and on.

All I wanted was the achievement. Why do people get so upset if you kill them on a PVP server these days?

If only people actually tried to fight the people who farm on the isle. Instead, all they do is try and run away. They don't even try to help others who get attacked, they just run and run and get killed themselves shortly after. Why don't they just group up and defend themselves? Why don't they PVP on a PVP servers? Why, just why?

No, they don't fight, they don't help each other, nothing. All they do is insult the gankers in the worst possible way in /2. It's ridiculous.
    Last edited by Snuzzfizzle; 2013-12-22 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    I can't stand all the people insulting me for killing them on a PVP server for an achievement anymore. Apparently I'm the worst person in the whole universe and I should kill myself and can't play this game for shit and I'm living on welfare and [...]. The list goes on and on.

All I wanted was the achievement. Why do people get upset if you kill them on a PVP server these days?
    Exactly the response I received all the time :P

Quote Originally Posted by Telwar View Post

I do think that the guards at the Celestial Court should be hostile; you're declaring yourself a minion of their primary enemy, Ordos, after all.
    if they fix guards sure, give them more damage/health, but don't give them a knockdown on a 0.000001 second cooldown with no DR, if you're going to make it impossible to escape/use keyboard just make guards 1 shot everyone, it'd be less retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    Exactly the response I received all the time :P
    Maybe not everyone posting in this thread is on a PVP server. This thread is about the censer and not being on a PVP server.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Have a shrine buff. use the consumables you receive from dailys/mobs and you have a significant advantage to Ordos players.
    No need for complaints when you have a high advantage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now only if you can sue it in Org......
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Have a shrine buff. use the consumables you receive from dailys/mobs and you have a significant advantage to Ordos players.
    Oh yeah, just get Chi-Ji and kill the ordos players in 3-4 globals. It's so easy.
    But nah, let's just keep on insulting them in the general chat and make fun of their lives and moms. That'll not just teach them but also stop them from killing you again.
    Yeah, because if you insult them they'll surely not kill you ever again.

I really don't get what's going on in these peoples minds.

10+ Year Old Account
    That advantage works just as much with those that have used the censer.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That advantage works just as much with those that have used the censer.
    No, because the consumables and shrine buffs disappear shortly after receiving them. Just the 5% stat buff works.
    Last edited by Snuzzfizzle; 2013-12-22 at 11:58 PM.

My idea for the censer to make it good for everyone is if you lose a fight while using the censer you lose all your coins completely, bet you there wouldnt be as much ganking going on then.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because the consumables and shrine buffs disappear shortly after receiving them. Just the 5% stat buff works.
    Wait..the Shrine buffs disappear after you put the censer on? Is that what you're telling me?

Warrior-Magi

Deleted

All I wanted was the achievement. Why do people get so upset if you kill them on a PVP server these days?

If only people actually tried to fight the people who farm on the isle. Instead, all they do is try and run away. They don't even try to help others who get attacked, they just run and run and get killed themselves shortly after. Why don't they just group up and defend themselves? Why don't they PVP on a PVP servers? Why, just why?

No, they don't fight, they don't help each other, nothing. All they do is insult the gankers in the worst possible way in /2. It's ridiculous.
    Well some peoples actually grouped up to kill me and my friend yesterday, they were 6 and finally killed us despite two of them dying.
    Well that was okay until they boasted themselves for killing us 6v2 on the general channel, and kept trying to mock us "Ah ah 10 minutes of AFK for you" (while the censer was up lol) or "You suck you see peoples with PvE stuff and attack them" while the PvE stuff actually give them an advantage against us especially when it's from the last season and not the actual one.
    I don't get it but i laughed a lot about it.

Wait..the Shrine buffs disappear after you put the censer on? Is that what you're telling me?
    Yes, they do, and they instantly dissapear when you try to get them while the censer is effective. Ordos players can't benefit from the shrines bonuses.

yeah, the items, the rare bonus skills, the shrine buffs, and the various special buffs all fall off within 3 secs of applying if your censored.

and the censor is a good thing for wow, it promotes a volatile world PvP, and if your complaining about world PvP go to a PvE server, and if your on a PvE server stop getting flagged, you literally have to do something to get flagged at this point thanks to the fact that AoEs heals or attacks will not strike a PvP flagged player targets unless you too are PvP flagged.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the pleasure of killing 4 of them while farming for lesser coins and 1 who tried to attack us while doing evermaw. ret in 570 ilvl is king

That is correct, yes.

would of loved it if it wasn't for how horrible pve gear scaling is.

Ordos players can only use the food 5% stat buff.
    Shrine/Consumables from the isle are removed the second you use them.

I gained my title when I was still in SoO LFR/Timeless isle gear. Guess hunters are just that good ^^
    Last edited by MixelPlx; 2013-12-23 at 12:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is correct, yes.
    I did not know that. Well that aside the worst I got was. My friend and I were going to fight each other via the censor. Well.......that didn't work out. THe second I did or tried to fight some Hunter came and started attacking me(I didn't do anything to him at all). I ran because I simply had no interest in fighting someone on my own faction.

After that , I don't think I ever used it again. It's simply not worth it.

Warrior-Magi

Don't get what is so funny about killing some random guy that is much lesser geared than you are for no reason what so ever. If is is a dick that really asked for it it could be funny and if he out-geared you if could be really funny. Most of the gankings I see are just some 600++ hp attacking some 350ish fresh 90....sad and pathetic.

If you want funny, try being a lvl 56ish Druid back in 05 when druids were free honor. I got attacked by a very geared 60 warrior and did what druids could do best.... RUN! The idiot ran after and followed me into a lake in EPL. I went down and he kept coming. Once we are deep down enough, switch out of seal form and /cast roots, /laugh, /cast roots, /laugh, /cast roots, /laugh. Watching that warrior drown was without a doubt the most fun I have ever had in WoW.

...and in case someone was wondering, roots was one of the last forms of CC to get diminishing returns.