Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thank you all for feedbacks

The colour selection box is probably the most buggy thing of the soft ^^. I have decided to code a new one, to have exactly what I needed, but I had a lot of bugs to correct, so I just corrected the most importants. If I had corrected everything, you would not have had the software so quickly, because I always found something to improve, delaying the release date. Khamúl will attest .

There is technical reasons for the 21 points . And yes, the more points added, the smoother it is. I made that choice to avoid the previous bug of WMT, that added sometime some points in 0 0 0. But I will see that later.

If you port to another area with the light enable, the colour will be dark. But I think you can just disable then enable.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Very nice. I want more. I like pretty things.

~Spazzer

All of this seems more complicated that it seems.

Perhaps a tutorial soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    All of this seems more complicated that it seems.

Perhaps a tutorial soon?
    It's quite similar in function to the older Machinima editor, which there are numerous tutorials from scattered about the nets. I'm sure there'll be a specific one for this tool soon, but for now those will do you well! I'd also recommend simply playing around with it to get a feel for things.

Ive no idea what the Machinima thing was and what this is but im interested like crazy

Do u apply this in game or what? Can u slow down shit and make the nights darker? WTF?

Deleted
    Really nice looking , im interested in downloading im just a little sketched out about the security.mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Ive no idea what the Machinima thing was and what this is but im interested like crazy

Do u apply this in game or what? Can u slow down shit and make the nights darker? WTF?
    It's a tool you run at the same time as the game that essentially gives you full and total control over the camera and lighting, as well as draw distances and what the engine will even render.

And yes, it also does slow motion, and it is cool as fuck, and I have absolutely no god damn idea how it works but it is totally brilliant.

Strictly speaking, I want it to be said again: this tool is, technically speaking, against the ToS. You're able to access Spectator mode basically, which is a protected function. The old Machinima tool was also, technically speaking, against the ToS for the same reasons, but I've never heard of anybody ever receiving account actions for using it. It doesn't actually teleport your character around or allow you to perform in-game actions you wouldn't be able to normally, really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthawk45 View Post
    Really nice looking , im interested in downloading im just a little sketched out about the security.mmmm
    Considering the technical challenges involved in updating the Machinima editor's tools to current, as well as making the brand new, very slick Adobe Air interface that it's got going on, I think the author could have found an easier way to hack your system if that was his/her goal.

But hopefully we do see a source code release soon to assuage those fears.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2013-12-23 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Though I'm not the creator, I'll see if I can put something together for the basics. I've got a few more things to investigate with it first (and a lot of artwork to draw, scan and composite for over the holidays) and my own machinima to start on and plan out, but I'll try and write some documentation from a fan perspective.
    That would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthawk45 View Post
    But hopefully we do see a source code release soon to assuage those fears.
    Yes, you can wait for the source code before using it if you prefer

10+ Year Old Account
    Any hope for 64bit support soon?

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

Deleted
    While I liked the music and angles used. Just noticed how boring and bland most of MoP zones look. (most, not all)

Edit: People need to use this for bosskill/tac videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been into machinima stuff really but I gotta admit this was nicely done. I'm looking up for what people can create with the new models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is 2500 the max view distance or is it just my machine?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who knew the world could be so beautiful without the fog.

sounds nice, but the "read me" .txt says it's against the ToS, so I'm not gonna touch it
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    It's as against the ToS, as the original Wow Machinima Tools was.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    sounds nice, but the "read me" .txt says it's against the ToS, so I'm not gonna touch it
    It's more 'against the ToS' in that it's technically not allowed but Blizzard will never go after you for it since they support the Machinima community. Even things like WowModelView are technically against the ToS. But even MMO-C used the program this is based on to show you the MoP zones when they were closed in the Beta.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2013-12-25 at 06:38 PM.

Deleted
    How do I turn my WoW into 32 bit?

Also, a tutorial would be absolutely fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    How do I turn my WoW into 32 bit?

Also, a tutorial would be absolutely fantastic.
    From the BNET launcher go to settings and click the 32 bit checkbox.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    From the BNET launcher go to settings and click the 32 bit checkbox.
    That's good! Now I can open the program!

Thank you feangren!
    I've been looking for a way to removed the annoying "fog" and this tool does that and more!
    Please don't abandon it... ever!