Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Omg a dance studio

Call me crazy, but i do see that you can build a dance studio.. unless i got trolled by MMOC :P
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...nWWWNext68.jpg
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's just one of Blizzards jokes.

i think that was more of a placeholder to show people how the UI of the garrison works :P

No you didn't get trolled by MMOC lol, that was what was shown on the Garrison ui mock-up. Question is, is it actually gonna be part of the Garrison list of buildings that you are able to build? That's the big question myself and others that want the dance studio are asking lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's just one of Blizzards jokes.
    Then it's so cruel ;_;
    Wait they're updating char models and motions..hope they do something about DS too..

Deleted
    Funny huhuhuuh

10+ Year Old Account
    On another slide, there were also NPCs with funny names like Redshirtguy etc. Most probably a joke.

I really hope I can build an enchanting tent where I can finally disenchant as an Alchemist/Jewelcrafter. That would be awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

also the place is limited? so I can't build every building available and have to choose certain buildings? would be lame

Deleted
    Someone asked about it during the Q&A and Blizzard replied with "What? No way... we wouldn't troll our players like that.. tee hee" so it was just for fun.

Blizzard trolled you. Accept that Dance Studio was never going to get implemented well and would be a waste of resources, it makes the pain easier.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

We dont want a stupid dance studio in the game. Its the most overrated biggest waste of resources for a feature that only 5 people actually would use more than once.

I always wondered, what the hell is the dance studio supposed to be? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a joke. Blizzard isn't going to waste time on something so useless.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    It is a joke. Blizzard isn't going to waste time on something so useless.
    Wildstar is out soon and it has A LOT of stuff. Blizzard needs to throw everything, including the kitchen sink, at the playerbase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Spam View Post
    Wildstar is out soon and it has A LOT of stuff. Blizzard needs to throw everything, including the kitchen sink, at the playerbase.
    Wildstar is a kids game so I expect it would have stupid shit like a dance studio. Wow is a RPG. If you want a dance game go play your Kinect. Wildstar is no threat to wow. Elder Scrolls would have but it sounds like the fucked that up already.
    Aye mate

I don't get it. Why would anyone even use a dance studio?

Deleted
    Wildstar is a kids game so I expect it would have stupid shit like a dance studio.
    Says a guy playing a 12+ rated game with cartoony graphics. Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks for the laughs. Whew...

Deleted
    Wildstar is a kids game so I expect it would have stupid shit like a dance studio. Wow is a RPG. If you want a dance game go play your Kinect. Wildstar is no threat to wow. Elder Scrolls would have but it sounds like the fucked that up already.
    That's a wild accusation with no proper evidence to back that up. It has humour in it, does that label it as a kids game?

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    We dont want a stupid dance studio in the game. Its the most overrated biggest waste of resources for a feature that only 5 people actually would use more than once.
    This so much..I'd personally browse once or twice...then forget it *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Call me crazy, but i do see that you can build a dance studio.. unless i got trolled by MMOC :P
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...nWWWNext68.jpg
    You got trolled by Blizzard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBy8JDi-OqY&t=2164

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol whut? So much uninformed bullshit my head is spinning from the stench it leaves behind..

Has to be the most idiotic post I've ever read.
    Last edited by Shuji V2; 2013-12-26 at 03:49 PM.