Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    I investigated mangle VS shred with simcraft(DoC+SoTF).
    100% shred never wins
    100% mangle never wins
    50+% shred + AoC wins - big energy regen, thanks TF + SoTF + Bers + Clarity
    25+% shred + ilvl weapon wins - 20% increase to your best item(weapon)
    How big is the difference between the stages and what kind of gear was used? (assuming HC gear)

@etapicx 575ilvl without RoRO
    AoC - 100% mangle vs 50% shred difference is noticeable
    iLvL weapon - 100% mangle vs 25% shred difference is very small

Deleted
    How big is the difference between the two?

if you don't know what you talking about, can you plz shut up and stop posting useless shit, increasing posts counts...
    no offense, but all your posts here are attention signs, clueless bs and it show your retardness and not a single knowlege about class spec

Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    How big is the difference between the two?
    like he know and can sim it...

Also I want to share few haste soft-caps(I could not sim more over this value) for non-RoRO T16H builds:
    DoC SoTF AoC Talisman = 8%
    DoC FoN AoC Talisman = ~10%
    DoC FoN TeD Talisman = ~15%

Edit:
    If you believe simcraft - HWF TED >= H RUNE.
    Also considering FoN build - HWF TED > H RUNE.
    My simcraft bugged a bit. My new results:
    DoC SoTF - H RUNE > HWF TED.
    DoC FoN - H RUNE = HWF TED
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-12-26 at 04:18 PM.

Deleted
    Also I want to share few haste soft-caps(I could not sim more over this value) for non-RoRO T16H builds:

Edit:

These numbers don't mean anything to us without the average dps values and the number of iterations you ran. It would also help to know which rotation you used. I also don't quite understand what H RUNE > HWF TED means - did you hotswap these two along with AoC or is it Haromm's? What gear setup did you run with in your sims and what dps did you end up with?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    These numbers don't mean anything to us without the average dps values and the number of iterations you ran. It would also help to know which rotation you used.
    he using his imagination that he understand what he typing

- - - Updated - - -

I investigated mangle VS shred with simcraft(DoC+SoTF).
    100% shred never wins
    100% mangle never wins
    50+% shred + AoC wins - big energy regen, thanks TF + SoTF + Bers + Clarity
    25+% shred + ilvl weapon wins - 20% increase to your best item(weapon)
    shred never wins what?
    mangle never wins what?
    you want to sim something you go simulationcraft site, you get tool, you do your script,you show condition of fights, you show dps result output,
    then only compare and say something not doing it in your mega-mind

what u trying to compare trinket to what? a weapon..[illogical operation... system shutdown]

Edit:

haste soft cap... for what? as for your knowledge bleeds don't affected by haste

sry but this all just stupid...
    Last edited by Zstr; 2013-12-26 at 05:28 PM.

Yeah I wrote this without big descriptions, I am going to write again later with enough data.

Everything mmokri is saying sounds like complete bullshit drunk logic. "Shred is better with AoC because you have more Energy" That's basically listing 2 random facts and tying them together without putting any actual value on it. Also what the actual fuck does "25+% shred + ilvl weapon wins - 20% increase to your best item(weapon)" mean? Are you changing your gear between tests to try and work out if Shred or Mangle are better. All you've done is spurt incomprehendable bullshit everywhere and called it fact, despite the fact it makes no sense at all.

Every single character I have ran through Simcraft has a 200-500 DPS difference between Shred and Mangle.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Everything mmokri is saying sounds like complete bullshit drunk logic. "Shred is better with AoC because you have more Energy" That's basically listing 2 random facts and tying them together without putting any actual value on it. Also what the actual fuck does "25+% shred + ilvl weapon wins - 20% increase to your best item(weapon)" mean? Are you changing your gear between tests to try and work out if Shred or Mangle are better. All you've done is spurt incomprehendable bullshit everywhere and called it fact, despite the fact it makes no sense at all.

Every single character I have ran through Simcraft has a 200-500 DPS difference between Shred and Mangle.
    I do not think we need be quite so aggressive when pointing out that we do not understand what someone else is saying; especially when the person in question has already admitted to writing with a lack of clarity and has taken it upon themselves to re-write up what it is that they are trying to convey.

I just got crazy idea #7.
    New feral ability. Combined soul swap and redirect. ~60 seconds cooldown.

I just got crazy idea #7.
    New feral ability. Combined soul swap and redirect. ~60 seconds cooldown.
    @Themessiah, this backs up Glurp's opening statement.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

@Regen
    Feral has combo points as like rogue. Dots as like warlock. Am I bullshit drunk already?

Deleted
    What is crazy about that idea and what makes you think it is a needed change? Who benefits from this? Feral aren't bad at switching target from one to another, unless that second one dies within seconds. With this new ability we would face the exact same problem.

Indeed, it would actually make Redirect less useful for that situation, and gimps the option of Soul Swap which is useful for something completely different (multi-dotting).

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

@Regen
    Feral has combo points as like rogue. Dots as like warlock. Am I bullshit drunk already?
    Combined howling blast and devouring plague because we use aoes and finishers. 2 minute cool down

Am i doing it right?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

I just got crazy idea #8.
    Another mastery version. Every auto-attack has n% chance to prolong feral's dots. Double chance on crits.
    Too bad it conflicts with rip execute.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-12-30 at 05:37 PM.

I just got crazy idea #8.
    Another mastery version. Every auto-attack has n% chance to prolong feral's dots. Double chance on crits.
    Too bad it conflicts with rip execute.
    Yes, let's turn feral into pure mangle spam.

So many negative Nancys here. Did mama make you the wrong flavored pop tarts for breakfast?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    So many negative Nancys here. Did mama make you the wrong flavored pop tarts for breakfast?
    Why should we be positive about "crazy" ideas that makes zero sense for blizzard to use? They don't help anyone and aren't thought out at all. It is useless clutter in this thread.