Poll: If you had the option to choose the Alpha worgen model, would you?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    The female worgen model is terrible. I leveled a female worgen to the late 70s before paying to change faction and race (to Orc female). I just could not bear to look at the chihuahua lady anymore. In fact, I dislike some female models as some of them look very, very strange.

Female pandas look like creepy raccoons. Trollish and blood elven females look oddly stiff and delicate. Worgen females look like creepy chihuahua ladies. Dwarf females look rock hard and painfully bloated.
    Last edited by chrisisvacant; 2013-08-05 at 06:39 AM.

Stood in the Fire Flufflemonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Yes, for sure, not sure why anyone voted no, why everyone likes the current female worgen model I have no clue...

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 06:10 PM ----------

To add something, found this art people made, if they wanted to make them look like wolves, this is an option:
    [snip]
    Observe that the eyes and the snarl are what make the entire difference.

But if they want to keep them similar to current models, yet still ferocious and snarly:
    [snip]
    As a bonus this is not that different from current model, the mouth/nose is pushed forward and the eyes are made smaller, but you can tell it's still a worgen female yet it looks 100% better.
    I would play both of those in a heartbeat, especially the gray-ish white one on the bottom! I love how in the first picture, she actually has a wolf-like mane and cheek tufts that get rid of her horse-cheek look.

On the second picture, I believe there is a nigh-perfect balance between feminine and ferocious... snaggletoothy like her male counterpart, but not too snaggletoothy. Something about the muzzle reminds me of Zira from The Lion King 2.

EVERYDAY I'M FLUFFLIN!
    ANEE QUESHTUNZ?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I know this is a necro, but yes, yes, oh GOD yes. I would have probably five or six female Worgen if we had the alpha models.

EDIT: In truth, this number would probably be even higher if they allowed Worgen Monks and Worgen Paladins, but that's a bit unrelated.

Really, I just love the way the alphas looked. They seem more sophisticated and generally more wolf-like. Some people think it looks silly, but I actually like the extremely large number of hair styles to choose from, and the face and eye options do seem to make more of an impact than the current ones do.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2013-08-24 at 01:06 PM.

Stood in the Fire Flufflemonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I heard Blizz is in the process of revamping them.
    EVERYDAY I'M FLUFFLIN!
    ANEE QUESHTUNZ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Give it a rest.
    That is all.
    No way. That's like paying full price for a new car, and getting a lemon and saying "oh well".

I want our snarling awesome ACTUALLY WOLF LOOKING Worgen back! A million times yes!

(I miss my male Worgen with the Alliance-lion mane. T_T)

Old model could snarl, and had hairstyles. I mean, males even had a samurai knot! Come on!

New models..... Ummm... Perma-snarl?

EDIT: Also, I found this for reference. Their snarl looked fine, considering Blizzard could actually do it at the time.

Last edited by Blufossa; 2013-12-26 at 08:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flufflemonster View Post
    I heard Blizz is in the process of revamping them.
    Last I heard, they were a "maybe" after all the other races are done.

I'm really REALLY hoping that's more than a means to hush the playerbase, but my cynical side insists otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Blue Bear View Post
    No way. That's like paying full price for a new car, and getting a lemon and saying "oh well".

I want our snarling awesome ACTUALLY WOLF LOOKING Worgen back! A million times yes!

(I miss my male Worgen with the Alliance-lion mane. T_T)

Old model could snarl, and had hairstyles. I mean, males even had a samurai knot! Come on!

New models..... Ummm... Perma-snarl?

EDIT: Also, I found this for reference. Their snarl looked fine, considering Blizzard could actually do it at the time.

I tend to like the alpha male more as well. However, since most people I've talked with are actually okay with live Worgen males (myself included; I can live with him, though I like the other better), I thought it more wise to push the issue with the females. Since they're actually legitimately broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorkir View Post
    I tend to like the alpha male more as well. However, since most people I've talked with are actually okay with live Worgen males (myself included; I can live with him, though I like the other better), I thought it more wise to push the issue with the females. Since they're actually legitimately broken.
    The male model works thematically, but is inexpressive, glitchy, and seems kind of incomplete. The female model has all of the male's problems and looks like a squicked deer.

Definitely, yes
    Current model is horrible and buged.
    Alpha model have more diferent stuff and customitzation options, and awsome hairstyles (I loved her hairstyles).
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!