Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So you have it hard because people assume you have it better than them? Wow...that's some light shit to bitch about...

- - - Updated - - -

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...and&id=9363677

This guy knockedout 7 elderly black people in long island...

The rules? There aren't any rules lol... please stop with the foolishness.
    If there aren't any rules, then how did the game start. Because it is most DEFINATELY a game.

More like i'm bitching because I've experienced prejudice and loss at the assumption that I was spoon fed gold nuggets as a child. Example A: Yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Tell those who are mad that isn't.
    You sound mad that it isn't. Seems like you are frustrated that you missed the era of social justice struggle and you have to channel all your frustration on MMO-C.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2013-12-27 at 04:14 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    It its technically a hate crime by definition then its a hate crime...how else will the law see it.

All he did was try to use his "point" to try and mask his hate crime.

If I committed 1st degree murder it is still 1st degree murder no matter what "point" I was trying to make.

So how come none of the black people that were targeting white people were charged with a hate crime?

Oh thats right. It's only a crime to hate a minority, you can hate on white males all you want.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by uhohstd View Post
    If there aren't any rules, then how did the game start. Because it is most DEFINATELY a game.

More like i'm bitching because I've experienced prejudice and loss at the assumption that I was spoon fed gold nuggets as a child. Example A: Yourself.
    You weren't spoonfed nuggets, because of the current economy, they were reduced to shavings.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You hope people realize this? You mean that 10 racist topics in this forum over the past few weeks weren't enough?
    Race baiting at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    So how come none of the black people that were targeting white people were charged with a hate crime?

Oh thats right. It's only a crime to hate a minority, you can hate on white males all you want.
    Because they did not leave this trail of shit: http://www.click2houston.com/blob/vi...-complaint.pdf
    Get over it. they actually make a good case for it being a hate crime.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

It's not a game...the media trumped it up. Now every assault in which a person gets knocked out= knock out game!

So what? I've experienced prejudice of the "you must be so spoiled" because my parents are well off. I've also experienced the I'm a poor black (i'm half black) thug who is a piece of shit nigger who doesn't belong here. I've also experienced beatings, spitting, and an attempted murder because i'm gay. So really this bitching and moaning of "oh boo hoo i'm not rich but people think I am because I'm a white male " is just hilarious to me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    You weren't spoonfed nuggets, because of the current economy, they were reduced to shavings.
    Yep another privileged white male here pay taxes, own a Golden Retriever and drive a Buick. I prefer my gold shavings in ice cream sundae's.

Race baiting at it's finest.
    Lol... says the person with the fishing rod

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    He clearly made it a racial issue.
    http://www.click2houston.com/blob/vi...-complaint.pdf

Now if everyone of those black kids were talking racist shit to a cop about what they did, or left a trail of racist shit leading up to it... WELL IT WOULD BE RACISM TOO.

THIS kid did what he did to who he did because he was black and 79.. SEVENTY NINE.
    He was motivated by skin color.
    His motivation does not make his crime worse. He fucking punched a 79 year old black male. Why does his story warrant more coverage then the elderly knocked out in NY by a black male? What about his story make it that much more worse? That he punched a 79 year old man, or that he picked a target because of their skin color? I'm sorry i don't agree that it's somehow worse that he was racially motivated. You punch a 79 year old male from any skin color and you are a fk head, why does your belief or choice of skin color suddenly make you worse then any other person that punches a 79 year old man?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a game...the media trumped it up. Now every assault in which a person gets knocked out= knock out game!

So what? I've experienced prejudice of the "you must be so spoiled" because my parents are well off. I've also experienced the I'm a poor black (i'm half black) thug who is a piece of shit nigger who doesn't belong here. I've also experienced beatings, spitting, and an attempted murder because i'm gay. So really this bitching and moaning of "oh boo hoo i'm not rich but people think I am because I'm a white male " is just hilarious to me.
    Just as I thought, haha.

Evil white heterosexual reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    You sound mad that it isn't. Seems like you are frustrated that you missed the era of social justice struggle and you have to channel all your frustration on MMO-C, quite sad really.
    Nah, I'm not mad. I actually find great joy in reminding "White Flavor of the Month Ragers" of it, and taking the wind out of the hotair powered sails on the SS Bigot Boats.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-12-27 at 04:20 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotus View Post
    His motivation does not make his crime worse. He fucking punched a 79 year old black male. Why does his story warrant more coverage then the elderly knocked out in NY by a black male? What about his story make it that much more worse? That he punched a 79 year old man, or that he picked a target because of their skin color? I'm sorry i don't agree that it's somehow worse that he was racially motivated. You punch a 79 year old male from any skin color and you are a fk head, why does your belief or choice of skin color suddenly make you worse then any other person that punches a 79 year old man?
    Thank god, someone else gets it.

Just as I thought, haha.

Evil white heterosexual reporting.
    Lol. what do you even mean by that?

I can't even fathom how you people intentionally blind yourselves.
    The kid made many anti black videos with all kind of racist shit in them.
    The Kid made a video attack a black guy that is 79 and provided commentary as to why.

The police looked over all his shit on his phone and computer. It had racist shit on it.
    They enhanced the attack based on what they found and what he said.

that is why it's different then some random black kids just knocking out some white woman.
    There was proven history of racist behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chaotus View Post
    you should read the complaint. They have justification based on his video and comment trail that makes it a racist attack.
    That is what makes it different.
    you can assume those black kids where being racist in their targeting but you can't be sure, On the other hand tho this white kid def left enuff proof. LOL
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Btw I'm having a hard time understanding why you think it's not a game. The goal is to clearly target an elderly person or a women, and knock them out with one punch.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone who "plays knockout" should be charged with assault and battery right of the bat , with more charges added if necessary... wtf is wrong with people nowdays... knockout game, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post

http://abcnews.go.com/US/knockout-ga...ry?id=20992590

I might as well not even close this tab on my browser. Because I have a feeling I'll be copying and pasting this URL for the "fact-allergic" posters who will be frequenting this thread.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    Because they did not leave this trail of shit: http://www.click2houston.com/blob/vi...-complaint.pdf
    Get over it. they actually make a good case for it being a hate crime.

I've gotten over double standards years ago. Doesn't mean I can't still point them out.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

That guy is an amazing troll. Of course he was wrong and of course he's racist. But he proved his point. He did something that urban blacks were doing for months and now suddenly its news worthy and people are talking about it. Why wasn't it worthy talking about before?

It's the perfect troll tbh.
    Last edited by NewOrleansTrolley; 2013-12-27 at 04:28 PM.