Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by logintime View Post
    If you somehow haven't yet purchased Simcity 4, I highly suggest getting it. $5 is a great deal for what is still the best city-building game out there, and the mods and user-generated content for this title are simply enormous.

I picked it up last year for $1.99. It's ok.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Daily Deals Day 9 (12/27/13):
    Name of Game……………………………… Original Price………… Discounted/Sale Price
    Orcs Must Die! 2 $14.99 $3.74 (75% off)
    Call of Duty Black Ops II $79.99 $39.99 (50% off)
    Prison Architect $29.99 $14.99 (50% off)
    Portal 2 $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)
    Resident Evil 6 $39.99 $11.99 (70% off)
    Assasin's Creed IV Black Flag $59.99 $44.99 (25% off)
    Don't Starve $14.99 $5.09 (66% off)
    Hitman Absolution $24.99 $4.99 (80% off)
    Lego Lord of the Rings $29.99 $7.49 (75 off)

Flash Sales Day 9/Round 1:
    Skullgirls $14.99 $7.49 (50% off)
    Elder Scrolls: Morrowind $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)
    Fallen Enchantress $39.99 $9.99 (75% off)
    Farcry3 Blood Dragon $14.99 $5.09 (66% off)

Community Choices Day 9/Round 1:
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    Rome II (50% off)
    Civilization V Gold Edition (75% off)
    The Stanley Parable (33% off)

Flash Sales Day 9/Round 2:
    Castle Storm $9.99 $3.39 (66% off)
    Doom 3 BFG Edition $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)
    Metro Last Light $39.99 $13.59 (66% off)
    Guacamelee! Gold Edition $14.99 $3.74 (75% off)

Community Choices Day 9/Round 2:
    Universe Sandbox (80% off)
    World of Good (90% off)
    Tetrobot and Co. (75% off)

Flash Sales Day 9/Round 3:
    Adventure Time $39.99 $27.99 (30% off)
    Magicka $9.99 $2.49 (75% off)
    Dirt 3 $24.99 $6.24 (75% off)
    Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams $14.99 $1.79 (88% off)

Community Choices Day 9/Round 3:
    Snow (50% off)
    Nascar 2013 The Game (75% off)
    Pool nation (70% off)
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2013-12-31 at 02:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    but you barely get 10 cents for most of em is it still worth doing
    Considering that it takes 10 seconds to put it up on the market, it is definitely worth selling; especially since these cards will disappear on 3rd of January.

Besides, didn't you want to get Don't Starve cheap. If you sell your spares, I am sure you can knock off a bit from the "€4.75" (or your regional equivalent).

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    but you barely get 10 cents for most of em is it still worth doing
    It might not be much, but it adds a little. I have about $2 in my account from selling these cards, which is almost the full price of Shelter right now and a little less than half the price of Brothers. Sure, two dollars isn't a lot and it wouldn't hurt me much to just pay that extra amount, but why pass up free cash if you aren't going to bother with the cards?

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    AC2 worth getting for 5?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    AC2 worth getting for 5?
    Oh hell yes. Though, if you haven't played the first one I'd watch it on youtube before playing the game, just to get caught up on the story.

Quote Originally Posted by logintime View Post
    It might not be much, but it adds a little. I have about $2 in my account from selling these cards, which is almost the full price of Shelter right now and a little less than half the price of Brothers. Sure, two dollars isn't a lot and it wouldn't hurt me much to just pay that extra amount, but why pass up free cash if you aren't going to bother with the cards?
    As many said the little amounts start to add up. According to my market transactions I've made about $17 selling cards (since that's all I sell on the market). Which equates to a couple of free games. Definitely worth it imo for what little effort it takes.

10+ Year Old Account
    My steam purchases are
    Gothic 1/2/3
    AC2
    Dark Souls
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I bought Tomb Raider, Rage, Van Helsing, Devil May Cry, Darksiders I-II, Bioshock Infinite, Baldur's Gate, Anno 2070 ... so far Safe to say I have gaming material that will last me a few months.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Have only bought both Witchers and Brothers, plus some fund to the steam wallet for CS:GO shenanigans. Looking forward to The Wolf Among Us and Stanley Parable mostly, if they reappear on sales. Maybe something else. Currently debating on Hitman: Absolution, any thoughts about it?
    WoW-frozen. SWTOR - frozen. AoC - frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ding3s View Post
    Have only bought both Witchers and Brothers, plus some fund to the steam wallet for CS:GO shenanigans. Looking forward to The Wolf Among Us and Stanley Parable mostly, if they reappear on sales. Maybe something else. Currently debating on Hitman: Absolution, any thoughts about it?
    Hitman: Absolution is quite fun. Haven't finished it yet but it's pretty cool. It's great trying to finish missions as stealthily as possible, as it's hard and requires some planning, though I guess you can just go all in and kill everyone too if that's your thing. Can't go wrong buying it for $5.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully The Witcher 2 goes back on sale for $4.99. I need that, accompanied by Assassin's Creed III, and Don't Starve which I will likely purchase tonight. If CS:GO goes back on sale for $3.74 or whatever it was previously, I might need to buy that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Xxinark View Post
    Hitman: Absolution is quite fun. Haven't finished it yet but it's pretty cool. It's great trying to finish missions as stealthily as possible, as it's hard and requires some planning, though I guess you can just go all in and kill everyone too if that's your thing. Can't go wrong buying it for $5.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully The Witcher 2 goes back on sale for $4.99. I need that, accompanied by Assassin's Creed III, and Don't Starve which I will likely purchase tonight. If CS:GO goes back on sale for $3.74 or whatever it was previously, I might need to buy that as well.

CS:GO lowest price was 2.49, if I'm not mistaken. As for Absolution, I live in eastern part of Europe, and pay in euros, that's why I have to put more thought into my spending .
    WoW-frozen. SWTOR - frozen. AoC - frozen.

10+ Year Old Account
    dat far cry sale....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    played gothic 2/3 for abit couldnt get into em at all 1 doesnt even work but i am enjoying AC2

If you haven't played Spec Ops: The Line yet, do it. It's pretty cheap now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Indeed. One of the best stories delivered in modern games. Gameplay is pretty meh, but the narrative is absolutely fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Does it have a co-op campaign? all it says is "Multiplayer." My only enjoyment with Spec Ops was playing it co-op on the first PlayStation with my mom's boyfriend YEARS ago.

Deleted
    Orcs must die 2... is there much fun to be had out of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone recommend Dust: An Elysian Tale? Looks cool, looks pretty, on sale for really cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only things I bought so far are Terraria and Trials Gold. Im really glad I got Terraria really really fun, more then I thought it would be. Trials I have on Xbox but I wanted it on my computer...only to find out I have to install something called Uplay. Its bad enough I had to get Origin for BF3 but now I need another game launcher...great.

Oh and FF7 but that was given to me.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max