Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I created a DK just to have it sit near the rare mob in Silverpine Forest that dropped the Black Tabby (before account-wide or Cata). I would log on and see if it's there. I got lucky and it dropped. In the process of mailing it, I right clicked while the mail window was on the inbox, accidentally learning the cat. I was pissed. Over a year later, during Cata, I was cleaning my characters out and thought nothing of deleting that DK.

Then account-wide pets came. I remembered that stupid cat.

Quote Originally Posted by axolotls View Post
    Similar to this, when healing Lei Shen on my Druid I would often symbiosis a priest and pull people into Thunderstruck.
    So this is why I have no lei shen kill yet.

I click, been clicking since vanilla, I tried keybinding for about amonth my dps was much more horrible. People are always surprised when I tell them I click, especially in pvp and raiding. For some reason they don't understand how my numbers are so high, or how I kill keybinders in pvp while clicking. /shrug I got skill...

- - - Updated - - -

I actually liked Cataclysm expansion, though not my favorite I liked it because I could gear every alt I had. In pve and pvp, I got burnt out a little lvling alts but I look back gearing them and such, and it was a blast doing so. Now I still have norm ToeS, HoF, ToT, and SoO still unfinished In cata that would never happen lol.

Oh boy I have couple.

As paladin I love to have Jaina's Locket ( Dala portal) which I regulary cast at summon portal and then stand on it in guild raids/pugs you name it and then I ask for ppl to help me summon. Sometimes ppl click on it when I type <<<<<<<< Summoning portal going up!Clicky!!Clicky!!>>>>>>>>>> even tho there's no lock and obviously I'm casting portal as paladin.

Drill to BRD ( Mole Machina) I like to spamm that on feasts/Soulwell or even better in pugs and saying to ppl around me:... click for free flask 10 min buff and repair... needless to say someone always end up in BRD.

During era of Mass summon, oh boy I loved that spell each time I was summoning ppl to Dragon Shoul or BoT or BWD I found the worst posb locations so as soon as they get summoned even going one step foward ppl would die or get stuck.
    Also with Mass summon while being in LFR I took HS to Warsong Hold and when we were going to Hagara I used HS went to EoE summoned ppl in there as Hagara's place is also in EoE so ppl acepted summon and we started clearing trash but ofc it wasn't trash we had to kill Maly on 25 man and then we went bback for Hagara. Seeing this works in LFR I did it in guild raid porting more then half the raid in EoE same thing. People never take any portals from me anymore.

Also one of my favourite when ppl took break during Warmaster ( tauren dude in DS before Spine) I payed to a priest to Leap and Levi someone to the edge of platform and they would fall and fall into their death if we were above the sea or into far corners of Dragonblight if we weren't phased.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimoreen View Post
    I jump as often as possible.
    I don't understand why people do this lol. Especially in arenas, you see them jumping like a mad person and I think to myself does he/she actually think that is gonna save them from me killing them? lol. It's funny but can also look quite annoying, and doesn't save them from me taking their life lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monoroth View Post
    Oh boy I have couple.

As paladin I love to have Jaina's Locket ( Dala portal) which I regulary cast at summon portal and then stand on it in guild raids/pugs you name it and then I ask for ppl to help me summon. Sometimes ppl click on it when I type <<<<<<<< Summoning portal going up!Clicky!!Clicky!!>>>>>>>>>> even tho there's no lock and obviously I'm casting portal as paladin.

Drill to BRD ( Mole Machina) I like to spamm that on feasts/Soulwell or even better in pugs and saying to ppl around me:... click for free flask 10 min buff and repair... needless to say someone always end up in BRD.

During era of Mass summon, oh boy I loved that spell each time I was summoning ppl to Dragon Shoul or BoT or BWD I found the worst posb locations so as soon as they get summoned even going one step foward ppl would die or get stuck.
    Also with Mass summon while being in LFR I took HS to Warsong Hold and when we were going to Hagara I used HS went to EoE summoned ppl in there as Hagara's place is also in EoE so ppl acepted summon and we started clearing trash but ofc it wasn't trash we had to kill Maly on 25 man and then we went bback for Hagara. Seeing this works in LFR I did it in guild raid porting more then half the raid in EoE same thing. People never take any portals from me anymore.

Also one of my favourite when ppl took break during Warmaster ( tauren dude in DS before Spine) I payed to a priest to Leap and Levi someone to the edge of platform and they would fall and fall into their death if we were above the sea or into far corners of Dragonblight if we weren't phased.
    Lol I have a macro /em prepares a Pandaren Banquet. I had this emote for 2 expansions, I post it once in raids and people are like where is the FEAST!? I just LOL!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm, where to start?

I leveled my first character to 40 before realizing that I could add more action bars. I just figured I had to decide what skills I wanted to use.

In TBC, I used my vagina powers to get a guy to level me to 70.

I wiped MSV 25 raids at least 6 times with the Puntable Marmot. I never owned up to it once.

Now off to play some WoW lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most on my little server haven't a clue that these two below/at left are played by the same person.

Mainly it was because I wanted my Belf to be seen as his own character (my second main) and not as an alt... and also didn't want any Belf stereotype jokes starting up should people have kept saying "she" when playing him since my original main and me are both shes...

And then I sit here and wonder if anyone I play with will at some point see me here and get it all figure out.. lol But his place is well established at this point, so that's ok.

(It probably helps to mention that it's a small pve private with no language barrier and capable of cross faction grouping, so while I have a main for both sides they're both known to both factions.)
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-12-31 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BRiiGHTEYES View Post
    Hmmmm, where to start?

I leveled my first character to 40 before realizing that I could add more action bars. I just figured I had to decide what skills I wanted to use.

In TBC, I used my vagina powers to get a guy to level me to 70.

I wiped MSV 25 raids at least 6 times with the Puntable Marmot. I never owned up to it once.
    Lol my raid hated me for that puntable marmot, I miss that little sucker the way he was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Most on my little server haven't a clue that these two below/at left are played by the same person.

Mainly it was because I wanted my Belf to be seen as his own character (my second main) and not as an alt... and also didn't want any Belf stereotype jokes starting up should people have kept saying "she" when playing him since my original main and me are both shes...

And then I sit here and wonder if anyone I play with will at some point see me here and get it all figure out.. lol But his place is well established at this point, so ok.
    If you're a guy playing a female toon I will call you "she"/"her" on purpose, kinda a pet peeve of mine that guys play female toons or vica versa lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    If you're a guy playing a female toon I will call you "she"/"her" on purpose, kinda a pet peeve of mine that guys play female toons or vica versa lol.
    :-P lol Nope, woman playing male Belf part of the time, but that's ok, I'm fine with it being based on character gender and refer to others likewise.

I roleplay on PvP servers.

On my Warlock main, I used to release Infernals in Ironforge AH back when they were hostile when summoned. Many tears were shed.

I think female Trolls are the hottest race in WoW.

I did so much exploiting and restricted-area-exploring back in the day that I should be banned several times over. What can I say, the thug life chose me.

I entered old-school Naxx and logged out in there the day before 3.0 hit the servers. I had to make a ticket to even be able to log in on him after that, and I never told the GM that I was responsible. Felt bad when he apologised for the problem I encountered.

I used to place the BRD drill in AV preparing room back when it would teleport you to BRD no matter where you were.

I still collect armor scraps in AV and turn them in.

When I see a lowbie Horde on a PvP server, I remove all my gear and fist him to death with my naked Gnome.
    Last edited by Coronius; 2013-12-31 at 05:31 AM.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

I didn't know you could eat and drink at the same time until around level 40. When they added the tip about it on the load screen my buddy mocked me every time it showed up.

I once killed eight priests and two druids as the bomb in the Geddon fight. Legitimately not my fault though, they were positioned wrong and the priest class leader was an ass. Later that same raid, I accidentally banished an elemental just as it was about to die because I'd always swap my Banish into my Drain Soul slot during the Garr fight. I fessed up sheepishly as the whole 40man raid had to sit there and wait for it to expire.

I once wiped a full BT progression raid on Gorefiend by being too busy /dance-ing to notice I was haunted.

I also accidentally pulled the big mob group at the top of the elevator after Lady Deathwhisper with a stray shot on my hunter. Of course that sends in my pet on assist and my feign death doesn't work. Another raid wipe courtesy of me.

It's safer when I tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in BC on my Paladin, I would duel people outside of Org and whenever I knew I was in trouble and would likely lose the duel I would bubble hearth. Not because I didn't want to lose the duel but just to frustrate the other guy and enjoy reading his angry /w.
    Last edited by Fullmetal89; 2013-12-31 at 05:38 AM.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

It went a little something like "oh no, I'm feared." And that's how I would pull huge groups and get away with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    When a mommy and daddy bear love each other very much, a developer opens up 3DS Max, creates a wire frame, textures the wireframe, animates the wireframe and puts the finished baby cub in the game.
    -Magical

Quote Originally Posted by Curanhadin View Post
    Im sure I have lots I forget. One of my favorites was killing everyone with path of frost in ToC when ever our guild teamed up with another for 25 mans. Every once in awhile id let my self die to it to keep me from getting blamed.
    lol got to admit i did this too sometimes not always on purpose though

on sindy in ICC i was asked to DPS once..... i manged to iceblock the entire raid... I always tanked her from then out.

i have 37 keybinds but still click army...

i dream about torturing people whenever i see them using completely wrong gems/enchants/talents etc on DKs, but in reality its impossible for me to not /w them starting a discussion to explain them what to do and why, which makes them viable
    Last edited by Raegwyn; 2013-12-31 at 06:25 AM.

Deleted
    I passed the debuff on Fallen Protectors HC to one of the derpy raid members just to kill them

I've masturbated thinking in male night elfs. I'm a guy.

When I failed the crossing at Thaddius during Vanilla which would cause a wipe, I alt f4 and acted d/c.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    I still collect armor scraps in AV and turn them in.
    Haha I still do this too.