Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Not really surprised that there was no even a mention of dranei's in story section. Horde wankfest inc.!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    YES! My Belf pala will be happy. Love the Naaru.
    What's stopping you from rolling draenei? They worship the Naaru.

Also, regarding the OP, if they want to make hardcast spells more desirable, then reduce the risk of pulling one off. Instants are only more desirable because of all the interrupts, stuns etc. floating about.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    It's Kairoz, whom we met on the Timeless Isle.
    But Kairoz shouldn't have the power to do what he does, so he undoubtedly has a benefactor that may or may not be Wrathion.

Deleted
    Well, at the 'time' the orcs are divided into clans, there's no such thing as a warchief yet, so for Garrosh to just show up n try to claim a position for something that doesn't exist won't fly. The highest perceived position by the orcs they could see for Garrosh would be clan chief, but the clan is already ruled by his father, so Garrosh is basically reduced to a high level...uh...grunt.. or high 'officer' or something at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    But Kairoz shouldn't have the power to do what he does, so he undoubtedly has a benefactor that may or may not be Wrathion.
    Nozdormu

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    First of all, we don't really know what he does or how he does it. Secondly, we've been constantly empowering his time-apparatus him, so he might very well be able to do whatever.

It's not Wrathion.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

"People see patterns where they aren't. Nothing to do with scaling as you imagine. DKs simply lacking fights to shine this tier."

Um, ok? Yeah I'm not liking this new guy. They scale horribly, that's a fact. No matter how much this dumbass tries to deny it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think his benefactor was us, giving him all those Epoch Stones, even after the hourglass stops showing us visions. Kind of like Pre-Cata when we gathered Morrowgrain for Fandral Staghelm and he used it to keep Malfurion trapped in the Emerald Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    What's wrong with feigning death on a wipe?
    Lol he's referring to the hunter in the comic. After causing all the problems and wiping the group, he safely feigns.

There is an easy solution to the rogue energy issue, remove haste scaling to energy regeneration and have energy refill 50% faster when you have 50% or less energy at all levels. It will allow rogues to spam their combo point generators endlessly and still think about what to use with higher energy levels like CC's and finishers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    "Garrosh gets things set in motion, but then things are out of his control. We will see him for a while and then find out what happens to him" - How "surprising"...
    I smell ANOTHER book tie in

It is roughly an hour's worth of content where you are trying to stop the Iron Horde.??? WoW thats it? 1 hour??? Damn this expansion is going to suck

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I hate Garrosh I kinda want to see a cut scene with him crawling to to Vol'jin for help and Vol'jin holding out his hand to help him up xD

i think that Gul'dan wants his head 'cuz he crossed his plans and we ALL know, that Gul'dan was manipulated by the Burning Legion right? :P

Maybe a shapeshifting enemy? or that Kairoz is from the other timeline (where Nozdormu became Moruzond) and was send here by Moruzond and help garrosh + killing Sadormi, maybe this will drive Nozdormu into madness. who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Sabi View Post
    I smell ANOTHER book tie in
    i hope so! it would be nice to read a book viewed from garrosh's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Renedric View Post
    Lol he's referring to the hunter in the comic. After causing all the problems and wiping the group, he safely feigns.
    thats why u bring the mob/boss to the hunter and get him back infight again and hear the sweet tears rolling *g*
    Last edited by Monstafish2k; 2013-12-31 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    Very good news about the solo scenarios. They are much more fun than quests.
    Agree completely, the devs can control ambushes and other timed stuff much better inside a scenario. One of the things I love most about D&D Online is that their quests are all inside instances and the devs can do more to make them interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    "People see patterns where they aren't. Nothing to do with scaling as you imagine. DKs simply lacking fights to shine this tier."

Um, ok? Yeah I'm not liking this new guy. They scale horribly, that's a fact. No matter how much this dumbass tries to deny it.
    And i'm sure your tears fuel him. I like his style. He has all the real numbers and controls all the dials, why are you assuming you know more about how the class scales then he does? Because you play a DK? Your perspective is skewed by personal skill or lack thereof, having to move or failing to move, etc etc.

He's replying from the perspective of someone who has the actual math there in front of him. "But but blizzards math that actually controls the game is wrong and he's a meany stupid face!" I can see it coming.
    Last edited by xact4; 2013-12-31 at 06:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lorewalker Cho doesn't really fit this expansion, so it isn't likely we will see much of him.
    And thank. fucking. God.

Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    And i'm sure your tears fuel him. I like his style. He has all the real numbers and controls all the dials, why are you assuming you know more about how the class scales then he does? Because you play a DK? Your perspective is skewed by personal skill or lack thereof, having to move or failing to move, etc etc.

He's replying from the perspective of someone who has the actual math there in front of him. "But but blizzards math that actually controls the game is wrong and he's a meany stupid face!" I can see it coming.
    What part of fact do you not understand? This is not an opinion. He's replying from the perspective that he doesn't give a crap and doesn't want to discuss it.

The patch with the events leading up to Warlords of Draenor will be released close to the expansion release date.
    so nearly a year no patch?

I'm bored already :[