Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't really see this as interesting unless they convert back to 25m. They were already in top in 10m, uncontested, gaining the 2nd 10m guild is just going to make it that much easier to maintain it.

Awesome. WoD world first race is gonna be the most interesting (for good reasons, as opposed to 10v25 bullshit debates) it's been since Wrath.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Eeem, I don't cheer any top nor I think they are gods lol . I just wanted to share info I think it will interesting for people who follow pve world race. 'Legend' word was just for giving some funny tone to the post, maybe ex-raider would be better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by torterra275 View Post
    I don't really see this as interesting unless they convert back to 25m. They were already in top in 10m, uncontested, gaining the 2nd 10m guild is just going to make it that much easier to maintain it.
    They are going 25 man (20 m)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    It's entertaining cheering for something you can't watch?
    How about boss kill videos?

It's entertaining cheering for something you can't watch?
    Except, you know, livestreams and youtube videos.

Deleted
    Don't bother arguing with them. If it isn't a bunch of pretty boys chasing after a ball it impossible for anyone to enjoy following, didn't you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Except, you know, livestreams and youtube videos.
    The kill videos that matter, come out after the fact by a good margin to protect their strats.

It's like watching the superbowl 4 weeks after we already know the outcome.

And as far as live streams are concerned, that's about as boring as it gets, I'd rather play the game myself, which is consequently why I don't watch football.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

The kill videos that matter, come out after the fact by a good margin to protect their strats.

It's like watching the superbowl 4 weeks after we already know the outcome.

And as far as live streams are concerned, that's about as boring as it gets, I'd rather play the game myself, which is consequently why I don't watch football.
    You don't physically need to watch it to be excited about the outcome. I don't like watching Football either, but I like joking around with my friends saying how many bosses BL can get ahead of Method before Method come back to stomp them when EU servers come up*. Some of my friends who do like football don't even watch the games they place bets on too.

I also like the fact they can kill things with such ease, knowing other guilds will take months to do the same thing they've done in mere hours.

*Don't turn this into a US/EU war plix, I love BL too.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2014-01-01 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    I wonder how many peoples care about that.
    30 and counting, including you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorakh View Post
    Don't bother arguing with them. If it isn't a bunch of pretty boys chasing after a ball it impossible for anyone to enjoy following, didn't you know that?
    Yes, also you're not allowed to have your own opinion, only those things that mainstream media shows are ok to watch.

/sarcasm off

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xNitz View Post
    Source:

eu,battle,net/wow/en/guild/lightnings-blade/Paragon/roster?sort=rank&dir=a

Look at rank 3 people.

www,worldoflogs,com/reports/mjq4rhsvfaznvyoy/

Depraved roster raiding with Paragon legend Lappe. Baltha seems to rejoin Paragon too.

Paragon looks scary with this roster for the incoming expansion.

PS: using "," because I can't post links.
    Please forgive me... but who again are Depraved and Paragon?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Please forgive me... but who again are Depraved and Paragon?
    One does not simply get over 3.5k posts on Mmo-C and not know who Paragon are. D:

Paragon, former 25man (now - until WoD - 10man). I'm sure someone can/will link numbers but afaik they're (were) pretty much #1 either way.
    Depraved, as mentioned before already, are #2 10man.

Lol at all the people trying to be edgy by posting "who?", it's so old, did you guys know something called GOOGLE, you know, it's that magic thing you can access by click on a new tab and typing in that little bar at the top, to educate yourself before shitposting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    One does not simply get over 3.5k posts on Mmo-C and not know who Paragon are.

This. LOL! 10char
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Lol at all the people trying to be edgy by posting "who?", it's so old, did you guys know something called GOOGLE, you know, it's that magic thing you can access by click on a new tab and typing in that little bar at the top, to educate yourself before shitposting

- - - Updated - - -

This. LOL! 10char
    Frankly I think it's far more humorous when people laugh at the fanboys of the raid guilds by denying their existence. Kind of like when I go out of my way to buy a seminole jersey to visit my incredibly over the top gator fans at the bar.

It's really just an effort to point out how incredibly silly they are.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Can we seriously stop with all these "lolwhocares" posts? they're JUST as pointless as me going into a football thread and saying "lol who cares about the giants, or colts, or whatever". People watch the race for the same reason you watch football, for entertainment.

Anyways, back OT: i really want to see the t17 WF race now! Paragon+Depraved is going to be really scary.

Frankly I think it's far more humorous when people laugh at the fanboys of the raid guilds by denying their existence. Kind of like when I go out of my way to buy a seminole jersey to visit my incredibly over the top gator fans at the bar.

It's really just an effort to point out how incredibly silly they are.
    Yah I kinda assume he's BSing, but we're not allowed to call people out on trolling here.

OOPS. I mean, uh... Happy New Year? /walks away...

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    Anyways, back OT: i really want to see the t17 WF race now! Paragon+Depraved is going to be really scary.
    Idd. Honestly hadn't thought or heard much of Depraved, I think that's because there wasn't much 10man competition (compared to Paragon at least). At least with 25man we all know who the top few guilds were. Can't wait to see this tier though, hopefully there will be more competition seeing as it's all one bracket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    OOPS
    Trolling and shitposting are respectable activities in mmochamp, didn't you know?

While it's obvious that the 10 man guilds merge/recruit new people, is there any insight on how the top 25 man guilds prepare for the new addon? Do they stick to their current roster?

Quote Originally Posted by Crudor View Post
    While it's obvious that the 10 man guilds merge/recruit new people, is there any insight on how the top 25 man guilds prepare for the new addon? Do they stick to their current roster?
    Not sure about Method, but i know BL is recruiting alot of 10 man raiders wanting to make the jump in WoD, while still keeping most of their roster.