Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Who/what is Depraved?
    I am! I am!

Considering MoPs "competition" of guilds being method just walking to 1st place, who cares. Now we will have 2 guilds fighting for top place.

Awesome, looks like Paragon will be a contender. Consider me a fanboy.
    Shuttle of Illidan

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why this is even worthy to post about? Anyone who cared would probably see it already by going to their websites.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ade/Lyn/simple

this shaman looks like a beast i bet he came from an amazing guild
    He's not that great.

"Depraved has ceased operations as a raiding guild"

Well there you go first major guild casualty for the new mythic raiding size, expect more top 10man guilds to die.

Deleted
    lol, I didnt know the transfer window was even open................................................................................... this is huge news, thanks for posting.

Deleted
    I believe it'll get very interesting when the guilds is going to race each other during WoD Mythic raiding. Everyone will be on the same level difficulty-wise, so in the end it'll be dependant on:

* Skill

* Gear (not that much, but it may make a difference sometimes)

* Favored classes (as in some classes will be more powerful than others)

* Class setup

Would be cool if they'd stream it, but that won't happen until they've took the victory.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty logical. They're both hardcore finnish 10 man guilds, and if they wanted to raid mythic in WoD they would both have to expand and find new hardcore finnish recruits. And that's a very limited recruitment base this solution is win/win for both guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    One does not simply get over 3.5k posts on Mmo-C and not know who Paragon are. D:

Paragon, former 25man (now - until WoD - 10man). I'm sure someone can/will link numbers but afaik they're (were) pretty much #1 either way.
    Depraved, as mentioned before already, are #2 10man.
    oh... I never bothered to find out who was playing Wow to get paid.. I play Wow to enjoy my time away from RL and decompress... Never gave a thought to who 'number 1' was... always thought number one was the folks I played with...

As far as my post count it is almost exclusively in non-game related areas.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Are those guilds also paid millions a year? Because if so, i'm raiding full time, starting from tomorrow!
    Too bad you're not in Paragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    oh... I never bothered to find out who was playing Wow to get paid.. I play Wow to enjoy my time away from RL and decompress... Never gave a thought to who 'number 1' was... always thought number one was the folks I played with...
    they may be the players you have the most fun with but sorry they're trash players, maybe you can make a topic about what players you have super happy fun time with?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I don't see why this is even worthy to post about? Anyone who cared would probably see it already by going to their websites.
    You don't see how the #1 and #2 10man WoW guild merging for the upcoming expansion is worthy to post about on a fucking WoW forum?

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    You don't see how the #1 and #2 10man WoW guild merging for the upcoming expansion is worthy to post about on a fucking WoW forum?
    funny thing is, if i went into the pony topics and went who cares? i'd be banned within minutes. good to see the mods slacking on this topic.

WHO CARES posts are really useful thanks guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    i also wish to know that, like seriously, why do people care which guild finish first if u are not in that guild at all.
    i especially find infuriating when people who are not even in progression guilds talk about how the raids are easier than the holier than thou super extra special ultra mega hyper supersonic greater than life vanilla raids and the hardcore fap material TBC raids, just because they finish the new raids faster.
    For the same reason why people care about football or any sport clubs even though they are not part of them. Go figure this one out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    MMO-Champion» Forum» World of Warcraft» General Discussions
    I bolded the relevant parts for you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Haha, they don't get paid, ahaha xD
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    I wonder how many peoples care about that.

Why do people always find the need to post something like this.

OT:

Hopefully someone can take Method on!

I personally like following the worlds first and stuff. It's entertaining. And I'm only a LFR baby.

Also, being 5/8ths finnish makes my heart extra happy. :-P

My goodness, so many people who don't care. Perhaps you could extrapolate about why. It's quite rare to see such a high level of edgy on display in a forum, so any additional insight as to not only your stunning heights of apathy, but your extraordinarily efficient use of free time would be a revelation.

So please, tell us more. We're all ears.