They said way back when SoO was released they were going to look into letting the BoA items be upgraded so they were equivalent with the other weapons but chances are they won't be doing that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    They said way back when SoO was released they were going to look into letting the BoA items be upgraded so they were equivalent with the other weapons but chances are they won't be doing that now.
    They actually kind of did. I mean, it's already pre-upgraded, normal mode heirloom is 561 ilvl. I don't think they meant it to be comparable to warforged items though.

Deleted
    Wanted to konw if someone can update on the grimoire talent choice.
    I'm 537 ilvl and working towards the LMG (4 secrets). http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tazes/advanced

Single target ? cleave (2+) ?

For now I always use GoSac for personal comfort.

dumb question, do we have to keep both observer skill in automatic? or just the tongue slash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    dumb question, do we have to keep both observer skill in automatic? or just the tongue slash.
    PvE: just the Tongue Lash.. PvP: Both.. And if you have SoO trinkets (like PBoI and KTT), just use Grimoire of Sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatkain View Post
    PvE: just the Tongue Lash.. PvP: Both.. And if you have SoO trinkets (like PBoI and KTT), just use Grimoire of Sacrifice.
    I have those in my i497 warlock, PBoI flex and KTT lfr.

I've seen a majority of warlocks gemming 160 expertise/mastery for their red gem slots. I would assume the reasoning behind this would be to gain the majority of hit from gems allowing them to wear gear with mostly haste/mastery/crit? As a result, if we're left mostly with hit gear, use the 80 int/160 mastery gems instead?

Deleted
    Even if you have hit on your gear, expertise gems can allow you to reforge out of it.

If you're already fully reforged out, then you'll just have to grin and bear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Even if you have hit on your gear, expertise gems can allow you to reforge out of it.

If you're already fully reforged out, then you'll just have to grin and bear it.
    ? If you are fully reforged out of hit and still have too much, and you have some expertise/mastery gems in your reds you should swap them out for the int/mastery ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    ? If you are fully reforged out of hit and still have too much, and you have some expertise/mastery gems in your reds you should swap them out for the int/mastery ones.
    I meant you won't be able to gain any more secondary stats as your gear has too much native hit on it.

I guess I worded it poorly.

Deleted
    well i tested all the night long, got all the LFR T16 parts, beside the Head. The 4 Tricknets from SoG. But let me show

battle net/wow/de/character/die-aldor/Elìsa/advanced

As u see this is how she is atm equiped, but.. i am not happy about the the 2 Proc-Chance Tricknets. I got em all from SoG, as i said just LFR+2xupdated.

It feels harder to make the same damage as i did with another setup (without this Immersus tricknet) In my opinion the 4-parts T-Bonus.. well for Destro its.. not the best item we can equip. The 2 Parts bonus looked better, and so it could be possible to change 2 t-Parts with better fitting armor parts..

Oh, last but (sure) not least.. i need ya help with the breakpoints.. yes.. I wanna try the C-M-H, M-C-H and the H-M-C ways to equip her.

I think that you did it befor.. so what would u say if i just wanna do exelent dmg on singlemobs, groups must not perform as well.

So.. i need a general inspection and checkup with her

.. p.s. i am unable to eleminate "Mr. I-ve-got-green-flames-and-throwing-hell-on-you,-elisa!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vegah001 View Post
    It feels harder to make the same damage as i did with another setup (without this Immersus tricknet) In my opinion the 4-parts T-Bonus.. well for Destro its.. not the best item we can equip. The 2 Parts bonus looked better, and so it could be possible to change 2 t-Parts with better fitting armor parts..
    Immersius trinket is always BiS trinket for destruction, as second trinket KTT and BBoY are both at the same level. (KTT being easier to use).
    4-piece set bonus is kinda a must have for destro. It allows you to keep crit buffed immolate on your targets for extra ember regeneration. 2-piece bonus isn't as good because it has lower uptime.

Oh, last but (sure) not least.. i need ya help with the breakpoints.. yes.. I wanna try the C-M-H, M-C-H and the H-M-C ways to equip her.
    Haste breakpoints are 2021 and 10124 for non goblins. Haste breakpoints are not important for destruction.
    And usually it's best to reforge M>H>C or M>C>H

I think that you did it befor.. so what would u say if i just wanna do exelent dmg on singlemobs, groups must not perform as well.
    If you want to know your best reforges etc for single target, you should sim your character.
    Keep in mind that SoO has only one pure single target boss..

Deleted
    vegah001's post looks much like a troll...
    Have you even read any guide before posting this?
    You just got LFR gear and tell us that you feel that it is better to drop two set items vs 4 set bonus?! You think that the Imerseus trinket isn't worth it?
    This is ridiculous...

Sorry, but either you are trolling and I should ignore this or you are a VERY ignorant person making me kinda upset...

Ok, any tips for destroy locks on Thok HC 10 man? I went and tried affliction but my DPS was lower than playing destro. I use glyph of resolve to lower CD to 60 sec and I basically keep my immolate and RoF up and time casting incinerates in between screech's. I up'd my haste to around 13K to be able to get them in. But, I feel frustrated sitting on full embers and can not cast a CB (except for when I use UR, we don't have a pally yet). Any other tricks I can do? Only thing saving my DPS is AoE on the friggin bats.

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by traumabrew View Post
    Ok, any tips for destroy locks on Thok HC 10 man? I went and tried affliction but my DPS was lower than playing destro. I use glyph of resolve to lower CD to 60 sec and I basically keep my immolate and RoF up and time casting incinerates in between screech's. I up'd my haste to around 13K to be able to get them in. But, I feel frustrated sitting on full embers and can not cast a CB (except for when I use UR, we don't have a pally yet). Any other tricks I can do? Only thing saving my DPS is AoE on the friggin bats.

Thanks
    You can cast CB's with backdraft if you have some procs up easily. The cast time should be low enough. Other than that, you can SB cleave from the Jailer to Thok during kite phases, the Jailer won't return embers though, but never had it as an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardi View Post
    You can cast CB's with backdraft if you have some procs up easily. The cast time should be low enough. Other than that, you can SB cleave from the Jailer to Thok during kite phases, the Jailer won't return embers though, but never had it as an issue.
    It's probably better to 2xChaos Bolt cleave during the kite phase than SB. At best you'll get 4 off on the jailer and you have the added benefit of the 1min CD on Havoc being up for the bats after the first transmission if you do it early on in the kite.

10+ Year Old Account
    For any wondering about their dps, if you are following the guide and your dps still isn't NEARLY as good as you want, here are a few things to try:

1. Keep trying, you might not be used to your rotation yet and you might just need a lot of practice!
    2. Assuming you are raiding, never underestimate the power of Havoc, use havoc as much as possible. If you are killing adds with Shadowburn, then you are going to have a TON of embers. If you are capping embers you can use more CB's and you will always have them for procs.
    3. Get your legendary cloak, 4set bonus, and BiS trinkets! These are massive dps increases!
    4. If you are still having issues, and in-game warlocks are rude to you, post on multiple forums! Ask around for help!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by traumabrew View Post

Thanks
    Use backdraft stacks to cast buffed cb. I will save UR to obliterate the bats in phase 2. Use the havoc gliph to cast 2 cb on the jailer (i usually wait to have ds ready before casting them) and to cleave 6 sb from the bats to the boss (and use your 2 ds here).

Deleted
    You should probably be using UR anywhere between 7 and 10 stacks of screech (some people will recommend waiting for a trinket proc to let off banked embers but I've found you might just be waiting in vain most of the time), and with it glyphed it should be back for when the bats are back. Though timings are completely dependent on how your healing rotation works and how many stacks you push it to.

As long as you aren't getting interrupted very much and you aren't ever capping embers then you're doing most things right. If your dps is low it's probably as much a reflection of the annoying mechanics of the fight for a caster / your own bad luck with procs. And don't consider aoe damage on bats boosting your dps being a bad thing / "padding" - getting them down quickly is VERY important and if you are the most effective player in that regard then you are more than making up for your place in the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthan View Post
    Use backdraft stacks to cast buffed cb. I will save UR to obliterate the bats in phase 2. Use the havoc gliph to cast 2 cb on the jailer (i usually wait to have ds ready before casting them) and to cleave 6 sb from the bats to the boss (and use your 2 ds here).
    Glyph UR and you will have it up for both bats and first phase.