Brewmaster Heirloom Enchants and Tips please?

Hey .... I decided to start a brewmaster mount, and so I have gotten all the agility leather looms, the agi staff, and the haste trinket(2 of them).

What enchants should I use to ensure my leveling is fastest/smoothest? Also, any brewmaster tips to do well on?

Any help is appreciated

You've probably gotten to level 20 by now but just in case: you can check the auction house for enchants at a lowlevel and it will show you the effect they'd have at that level. Basically, get the best agi/crit enchants and you'll be fine. As a Monk, Colossus is kind of redundant. (Strangely great at low levels.)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Colossus is amazing at low levels, as is the dmg out put of Elemental Force. Below 60, some of the lower level enchants at their most potent will beat out the lvl 90 scaled down enchants.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...der=true&gid=2
    This is a great page to see the stats of scaled enchants!

Hmm ... but is colossus actually necessary to ensure survival in dungeons for a full loomed BM? I could get away with using more damage enchants, right?

So for a brewmaster to maximize his damage output, i need to go for agi/crit?

Yep. Windsong is great for that as well as it continues to be good all the way to 85. And yes, a Brewmaster's survivability is based off of Crit and Crit gives them more damage, as well. Literally trivialized dungeons from the moment you get Elusive Brew.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ptsunami2911 View Post
    Hmm ... but is colossus actually necessary to ensure survival in dungeons for a full loomed BM? I could get away with using more damage enchants, right?

So for a brewmaster to maximize his damage output, i need to go for agi/crit?
    You can tank all instances up to lvl70 butt-naked. No heirlooms are necessary to survive leveling, they just make it WAY MORE easier and faster

Haha .... but do enchants make a big difference to clear speed?

Deleted
    Haha .... but do enchants make a big difference to clear speed?
    I don't think so, imo they only give the feeling you did everything in order to be the fastest.

Lol ..... so they aren't needed, right? Just wanna minimize my leveling time :P

Also, what professions are good on BrM monks? I am going with BS/(Engi or Alch or LW or JC) . I dont want JC as my Paladin has JC already, but if it's most efficient, I will pick it.

Dual wielding does much more damage than using a 2H until about level 50, then it starts evening out.
    Dual windsong is extremely stong until about level 30, then landslide/windsong or dual landslide gets better (of course only talking about dps, not survivability, which doesn't matter anyhow). Elemental Force is also quite strong in the first levels, but windsong/landslide simply scales better with keg smash.
    The best enchants except the weapon enchants are the leg armor kits (Scorched Leg Armor, 41 AP 17 crit), the shoulder enchants and of course the head enchants if you happen to still have a enchanted headpiece.

The most beneficial enchants except those are expertise on hands and bracers.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol ..... so they aren't needed, right? Just wanna minimize my leveling time :P
    Of course they aren't needed. But getting over 100% crit chance with windsong at lower levels obviously does reduce your time in dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Dual windsong is extremely stong until about level 30,
    Dual windsong OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    At earlier level (until 25 or so), elemental force will be your #1 source of damage, but your pretty one-shotting anything with or without them so it doesnt speed up your progression much.

Deleted
    Of course they aren't needed. But getting over 100% crit chance with windsong at lower levels obviously does reduce your time in dungeons.
    Lol I didn't think its so powerful.

As for Professions again:
    Blacksmithing: 2 phr33 socketz, which provides you 640 Secondary stats of your choice.
    Engineering: Tinkers (mobility and Agility). The Synapse Springs provide you controllable +1920 Agility for 10 seconds every minute, which is nice, and its something I'd prefer to see on my gear instead of the +320 constant Agility from anything else. Keyword: control, which is always nice to have on tanks.
    Leatherworking: +330 Agility and cheap enchants. Not bad, but there are better choices out there for a Brewmaster.
    Alchemy: Elixirs, nuff said. Best shit for EH, longer lasting Flasks if you choose to use them (mostly you do).
    Jewelcrafting: JC provides a nice boost on primary stats, but since we are gearing for secondaries and JC is weaker than BS in secondaries without any doubt... Not a bad choice tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Szensa View Post
    As for Professions again:
    Blacksmithing: 2 phr33 socketz, which provides you 640 Secondary stats of your choice.
    Engineering: Tinkers (mobility and Agility). The Synapse Springs provide you controllable +1920 Agility for 10 seconds every minute, which is nice, and its something I'd prefer to see on my gear instead of the +320 constant Agility from anything else. Keyword: control, which is always nice to have on tanks.
    Leatherworking: +330 Agility and cheap enchants. Not bad, but there are better choices out there for a Brewmaster.
    Alchemy: Elixirs, nuff said. Best shit for EH, longer lasting Flasks if you choose to use them (mostly you do).
    Jewelcrafting: JC provides a nice boost on primary stats, but since we are gearing for secondaries and JC is weaker than BS in secondaries without any doubt... Not a bad choice tho.
    You already answered your question.
    BS is undoubtedly the best profession since it is the only that offers twice secondary stats.
    Engineering is usually considered second best, but regarding BrM you don't really have a ability you can line it up with synapse springs (except xuen), so you will simply macro it - but you will probably also have a MW/WW offspec where you can line them up. Nitro boost is a nice addition, but as monk you will need it less than other classes, but you still can use the teleporters, jeeves and mailbox.
    The rest is average, except the gathering professions of course and tailoring, that offers only attack power instead of a primary stat proc, and JC which requires you to socket primary stats when other professions give you the possibility to gem secondary stats or at least mixed primary/secondary gems.

Deleted
    You already answered your question.
    The question wasn't mine, but this surely was my answer for it.

regarding BrM you don't really have a ability you can line it up with synapse springs (except xuen), so you will simply macro it
    Althought I have it macroed atm, I'm planning to create a keybind for it and use it only when I'm the active tank (and I'm on high Vengeance). Hopefully it adds a little bit to my survivability while being a boost to my overall DPS.

Dual Executioner might also be a good idea now since it's crit