Deleted

Can't decide whether to create a new character now

Or wait till new character models...

Certainly a conundrum - anybody else going through this mindset?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not like old characters aren't getting upgraded...the models themselves are changing. Do it.

Deleted
    I'm more concerned about wasting my time to level an alt to 90 when in WoD I'll get one for free.

Deleted
    Right now I'm unsubbed because 1) can't face looking at those crappy old character models any more 2) can't face leveling through MoP ever again, plus a few more reasons.

Don't bother creating a new character just for the sake of it, you'll just get burned out on the game. Quit for a while and come back when the new character models have been implemented.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It's not like old characters aren't getting upgraded...the models themselves are changing. Do it.
    Pretty sure that's not OP's concern.

I've heard many people ask this same question, OP, because they're not sure which new model will look the best. Legit concern, and one I'm sort of facing too.

Well, you know what Dwarves, Gnomes and Orcs will look like, so if you like any of those looks, I say go for it. Otherwise, I'd wait. Also, there is no doubt some of the racials will change because they doing away w/ stats and something will need to take their place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had this same conundrum and decided to just level the characters I wanted to level now for the fun of it. I'm leveling classes I have not played before so it's my chance to see if I like them or not.

If the new character models come out and I like the race I made, all the better. If I hate it, I can either race change it or use my free 90 on making one of the race I like.

I really like the current face on my orc, the first one where his eyes are just wide open red no real expression just kinda looking forward. The preview showed a very different face, although I know it isnt intended to be the same one, if they change that much I dont know what I'll do.

Also please Blizzard show human and troll models I need to make a decision for my rogue

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Or wait till new character models...

Certainly a conundrum - anybody else going through this mindset?
    Kind of. I am not planning to level any new chars soon. I am more wondering if they will give a free customization for each char. I might have prefer A with the old model but now I prefer B. Would be nice if I can make that change without paying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm worried about the same thing. I leveled a Gnome simply because I saw how cute they're becoming and I'm a total toddler when it comes to cute shit. I'm already beginning to think that was a mistake. Lol. Then there's that imminent free 90 that I have no idea what I'll do with.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Deleted
    in every thread I click I see you, do you live in these forums?

anyway I think you missed his point Darsithis, he wanted to know wether he should wait til the new models are out in case he likes the new look of a race more than the look of a current race or not.. he might have to racechange later if for example night elves looked a lot better then than I dunno humans now.

to actually answer your question adam, I'm not sure, if you don't wanna end up paying for a racechange I suggest you wait, you can just wait for the boost to 90 and use it for the class and race you want? I'm actually in a similar situation, but I will wait because I recently unsubbed. I'll decide when I see all the new models, I'm torn between nightelf, draenei and human (all female) for my mage.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-01-17 at 12:19 AM.

I rolled a couple chars I have no intention of leveling until WoD, or at least new models hit. "That way", I figured, "I can just delete and reroll them if I don't like them"

How did this happen? Where did I go wrong, in life?