10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    + 32

Good luck Deca, I must hit the books this weekend as well, we shall both impress unto ourselves the knowledge that comes from partaking in serious studying.

[video=youtube;oaSlGxVb4KE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaSlGxVb4KE[/ideo]
    Yeah...so serious studying didn't happen.

A while back, a mutual friend of Jazsmin and mine fell out of favor of Jazsmin so we kind of stopped hanging out with her. Since Jazsmin doesn't consider me a friend anymore and is only using me, I decided to talk to this friend. We've literally been hanging out for the past 10 hours (or however long it has been since my last post).

It was actually a lot of fun, and I missed that friend.

I went to go say goodnight to Jazsmin, because the least I can do is be polite as she is being polite as well, and she went out with some new friends that she made. She's likely shitfaced right now, and I'm okay with not being included in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Maybe getting a job would help?

- - - Updated - - -

+ 46
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    possible but I'm not depressed b/c I have no job /shrug
    Maybe not, but from what I've found doing something like working really hard distracts myself from really any negative emotion I'm having. Hell, that's entirely why I had planned to go to the library. I was feeling used, hurt, angry, and betrayed and if I hadn't met that other friend, those emotions likely would've ceased at least for the time that I would've been working.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    also, I feel there's probably something wrong mentally but I have no idea and doctors can be expensive here :\ I have told myself and others plenty of times I really have no big reason to be depressed. There are things that bother me, everyone has those, but they shouldn't be enough to cause me to stay depressed :\
    While probably not as advanced, I'm the same way. Look at what I get upset at. Look at how upset I get at those trivial things that I always complain about. Just because you feel like you don't have reason to be depressed doesn't mean that you're not. Hell, I've met people that are usually happy people that sink into depression for literally nothing, not even trivial things, literally nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    But that's pretty much the thing with depressions, they dont have 'real' causes so to say, its just there. And its shit as hell.
    ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I rather enjoyed watching it, especially later on, I liked most of the characters, but everyone had mostly been bitching about the complete cliffhanger ended that the show was cancelled on.

/shrug
    Good lord. Stop the presses. Rixis and I agree on something that is actually specific.

I actually enjoyed the show, but I'm not sure I'd admit that unless someone else did so first.

Today has been wonderful and explaining my situation to someone who had first hand experience with it and actually knows the situation well helped me so much.

I should probably go to bed, but I think I'll stay up for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

let me talk to this one deca, she needs my stamp of approval.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both you and Rixis are wrong. That abomination should not be allowed to have the Stargate name attached to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    let me talk to this one deca, she needs my stamp of approval.
    I can have her talk to you tomorrow if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Both you and Rixis are wrong. That abomination should not be allowed to have the Stargate name attached to it.
    Granted, it was a lot different than Stargate and I don't really even consider it a Stargate show, but I enjoyed it, maybe because I didn't focus on the flaws, I realized it's potential and I thought that Chloe was hot.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't like the show mainly because it was full of unlikeable characters. The few characters that could have been likeable were so dumb or dense that it made me not want to like them.

I still have never liked stargate/star wars/ star trek/ and that other ones that was on, They are just all bad to me.

Deca don't worry I wont scare her away.. promise!

I have just lost like 4 Smite games in a row

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't like the show mainly because it was full of unlikeable characters. The few characters that could have been likeable were so dumb or dense that it made me not want to like them.
    Eh, I liked some of the characters, I just feel like they didn't set them up well enough for deep character development (which is one of my favorite aspects of literature).

The show had so much potential. D:

I still have never liked stargate/star wars/ star trek/ and that other ones that was on, They are just all bad to me.

Deca don't worry I wont scare her away.. promise!

I have just lost like 4 Smite games in a row
    I know Fox, we've had this conversation regarding movies before.

She's not easy to scare away, she does have a pretty bold personality and it can get exhausting at times, but she doesn't put me down and she's one of those people that I feel like she would never betray me, even if she got married and her husband didn't like me.

Something.

I did like that movie where a lysah was doing the jig and I was in the crowd with wass and Deca. Arlee was laying in a dog bed and Krayzy was a gnome stabbing people and stealing their livers. And Hastings Uggor was punching a baby.

Wait was that a dream? I can never remember these things

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a movie. It was actually quite well regarded.

Something.

hum when i first meet here I think i'm just going to start singing Two of hearts and see if she sings along.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 9

bewbz

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    hum when i first meet here I think i'm just going to start singing Two of hearts and see if she sings along.
    She will and she will sing it well.

You know what? Some people are horrible, dishonest, backstabbing cunts who deserve to be boiled alive. What kind of person uses someone for their books, for their food, and for their homework for 4 months and completely ignores that person after making a new friend. Like, if someone WHO DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to you says "hi" at least have the decency to reply back instead of make eye contact and give them a dirty look. She uses me for 4 months, and the best she can do is act like I'm a creepy asshole who should be ignored entirely. Useless cunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for freaking out, PvM, it's late and I'm tired but I can't sleep.

Something.

+ 10.

Hii.
    I just noticed that last night I posted a racial slur.. but I've received no infraction.
    WHAR BE YOUR CONSISTENCY, MODS?

10+ Year Old Account
    You slur now Ely? My oh my.

Now I have to kill three hours somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    You slur now Ely? My oh my.

Now I have to kill three hours somehow.

Idk, erm, play WoW or some shit. Isn't that what you do nowadays?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah....so 3 black men just offered me sex at 3am in the morning because they didn't speak English very well and I couldn't figure out how to explain to them that I'm not gay.

I'm locking my doors tonight.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do play some, but it gets boring ofc.

I still only pevepe and that limits me quite a bit.

No, think I'm gonna read a book or smth. No point studying more for the exam now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Yeah....so 3 black men just offered me sex at 3am in the morning because they didn't speak English very well and I couldn't figure out how to explain to them that I'm not gay.

Lolwhat. Did they knock on your door and you opened?
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Dafuq.
    Sounds dodgy as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read The Wheel of Time series. That will keep you busy for a month or two.

- - - Updated - - -

*insert thatsracist.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a snowstorm outside...

- - - Updated - - -

Read The Wheel of Time series. That will keep you busy for a month or two.

- - - Updated - - -

*insert thatsracist.jpg
    It is exactly what I am reading. Got the book I'm currently on next to my bed.