Thread: Clash of Clans!

Deleted

Clash of Clans!

Anyone playing Clash of Clans? What you think about that game?

Personally i liked it. Only minus its kinda slow without euros. So far 0 euros spend and 60 lvl+, golden cannons, mortals etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    well elaborate on it never heard about it. link pictures etc.

What makes it awesome and what makes it crap.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Just started playing this after seeing the TV commercial and gotta say its the first non-blizzard game to get me addicted in a long time. Its free to play, but paying helps you advance faster.

Build your base, use your base to build armies, then use your armies to attack other people bases and steal with resources to make your base stronger. First cell phone game ever that I can't stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bling View Post
    Just started playing this after seeing the TV commercial and gotta say its the first non-blizzard game to get me addicted in a long time. Its free to play, but paying helps you advance faster.

Build your base, use your base to build armies, then use your armies to attack other people bases and steal with resources to make your base stronger. First cell phone game ever that I can't stop playing.
    like all mobile games, you will lose interest when it takes 3 days to see anything happen

I just started. Very slow and every morning I wake up to find out I got my ass beat.

It's a cool game and fun sounds/art but I don't enjoy PvP metagames and there doesn't seem to be any meaningful goal other than "get better". But since it takes so little time I an stick with it without committing any real time, so I guess I'll see if it gets better.