High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    WTB YOUR LUCK FRIEND! #forevernoTFrune
    WTB NO ONE TOUCHING THE ADDS ON IMMERSUS #foreverhauntedbySparkuggz/Blatty/Pottm+Rest of Methods DPSERS, Max I hate you yet love you. kissskisss

Deleted
    Question of the day. HOTW: if you have a heroic spell power staff, is it a dps increase during bloodlust to HOTW and spam Wrath or does it still yield more dps to stay in kitty form? cheers.

@Tachyne I thought about this. My knowledge tells that you need fresh rip+rake+thrash, then HOTW>wrath spam, then after ~15 seconds you need reapply dots, then continue wrath spam. Still I do not know exact numbers(I did not even try).
    Last edited by mmokri; 2014-01-20 at 06:27 PM.

Deleted
    WTB YOUR LUCK FRIEND! #forevernoTFrune
    /signed How do I join club #forevernoTFrune

Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    WTB NO ONE TOUCHING THE ADDS ON IMMERSUS #foreverhauntedbySparkuggz/Blatty/Pottm+Rest of Methods DPSERS, Max I hate you yet love you. kissskisss
    its okay BBY, once nazgrim comes around we will be tied again.

Maximommmy + Fraggdaddy = prodigal son. He shall be named Mojah.

Last edited by Maximum; 2014-01-20 at 09:02 PM.

Heh, someone's published an overall ranking system? I think some people take personal ranks more seriously than they should. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Aseyhe View Post
    Heh, someone's published an overall ranking system? I think some people take personal ranks more seriously than they should.
    Probably, but what else is there to do in farm? For me I would probably quit unless you could compete with other people at least until PTR starts. I'm full HotW off healing utility man and tanking/raid leading in progression, In farm however it is a bit more fun to just put on some nice music and deeps.

Although maybe no PTR for the druid though, if they really take out snapshotting for feral and it just becomes a keep this and that up spec I know i'll probably just full time tank or main switch. Kinda ruins what feral is all about, at least for me.

Deleted
    @Maximum Do you run Hotw full time, as in on every boss? or am i misunderstanding you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    @Maximum Do you run Hotw full time, as in on every boss? or am i misunderstanding you.
    I was probably unclear. On progression yes, I was HotW unless I was tanking. Farm is full DoC though, unless we're wiping for whatever reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, No one ACTUALLY uses proraiders to judge someones skill as a raider(I would hope) just because it has fights including immerseus and nazgrim, and because RPPM is a thing. I've known some people that were top 5 for their class but were pretty dog at staying alive and being a competant raider. If only there was something to judge both, or the more important one, being someones ability to actually play the game well.

Probably, but what else is there to do in farm? For me I would probably quit unless you could compete with other people at least until PTR starts. I'm full HotW off healing utility man and tanking/raid leading in progression, In farm however it is a bit more fun to just put on some nice music and deeps.
    Fair enough!

10+ Year Old Account
    Any of you using FoN over SotF. Which situations make FoN better and under what circumstances do you use your treants? Blow all 3 on pull, keep one out there to avoid 3stacks and then blow the rest when rune procs???

Are there any nice videos out from cats doing some hc bosses in SoO?
    13/13

Monk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    I know that it's said how easy the first 8 bosses of hc SoO are, but I still don't think cats are good enough for it. If you're talking about ferals ;P sure

yeah just want to watch some ferals hitting the buttons. *looking to Stenhaldi*
    13/13

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Treeroy Jenkins View Post
    Any of you using FoN over SotF. Which situations make FoN better and under what circumstances do you use your treants? Blow all 3 on pull, keep one out there to avoid 3stacks and then blow the rest when rune procs???
    more for single target, rest ur anwsered urself, but don't hold them on full 3 stacks

- - - Updated - - -

Daught there was doing nice video, but he rerolled tanking on monk..
    I think u can check fragnance twitch channel for few

oh draught was a kitty? didnt know that
    13/13

Monk

Deleted
    oh draught was a kitty? didnt know that
    Indeed. Now that he isn't that means Maximum can shit all over the rankings even more than he would have before.

My list is pretty sparse but I have a couple of videos here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have just about all of them up. The only main one missing I think is paragons.

Paloro's Youtube

*I'm taking a hiatus until WoD though, so don't expect more to pop up from me

Deleted
    lol Stenhaldi your Ui is the biggest mess ive ever seen in my life, i have no idea at all how you know whats going on ;p