Transfer characters from one battle.net to another achievements

So basically I got a couple of mounts and achievements I really want on my alt characters, which are located on another battle.net account so I'm wondering, if I transfer the character that obtained these achievements etc. and not just any character, would the achievements and mounts also follow with it?

Deleted
    Don't quote me on this, but I believe that's how it's supposed to work yes.

Also, for a 100% answer you could always make a ticket and ask, if you're willing to wait a year or 2 for the reply :P

achievements and mounts stay on the battle.net account regardless if you transfer the character that got them with the exception of titles and mounts that are not account wide. account wide mounts have no connection to the character that got them. a lot of us have spent 25 bucks to find this out the hard way

Deleted
    My second account(recruit) have same staff as my first account(main) like titles,mounts,pets and achiv

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    achievements and mounts stay on the battle.net account regardless if you transfer the character that got them with the exception of titles and mounts that are not account wide. account wide mounts have no connection to the character that got them. a lot of us have spent 25 bucks to find this out the hard way
    ^ That is the way it works. All your achievements, mounts and pets stay on the first account. The character you transfer looses everything from the first account and gets everything from the second one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nydith View Post
    My second account(recruit) have same staff as my first account(main) like titles,mounts,pets and achiv
    That is because they are both on the same battle.net account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I was able to transfer something from my secondary account, the achievements transferred, but the mounts however, did not. I'm not sure if every achievement transferred but two feats of strengths for sure did. Sadly the mounts was a no go. If you have something specific you could probably open a ticket and they'd let you know 100%