Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iriecolorado View Post
    When was the last time they previewed a mount via social media that wasn't a store-bought mount? Exactly.
    Tyrael's Charger, MoP CE mount, Hearthstone Steed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WyvernVJ View Post
    Flametalon of Alysrazor is the closest to a ground Al'ar (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/71665).

Also, because i DO have worked in my real life i have the money to spend on this kinda stuff ...so keep asking daddy for money for the sub.
    Obtaining mounts through hard work is about showing off prestige. You cant buy prestige on the store. While you'll be flying store mount X, I'll be hanging around on my various unobtainable mounts or current heroic mounts, while you can observe my awesome gear and read a nicely turned title like, <X, Hellscream's Downfall>.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    WOW Blizzard really releasing the new cashshop mounts faster now! Other reason the game is going down hill the art team is too busy designing cash shop mounts!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Tyrael's Charger
    This mount was a joke on every design point of view.

I really would hate to get infracted for this, but I hope every single one of you crying about it being a store mount cry yourselves to sleep the night this is announced to be something else.

Separate mount, for sure.

I don't even want to be here for the meltdowns if this is announced as a new store mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicrusader View Post
    Don't you think that the CE's mount will be related with the content of the xpac? Dunno, seems a store mount to me... They didn't announced the Imperial Quillen, don't think they would do it now. Hope I', wrong and this mount may be obtainable ingame.
    And how is a pre-destroyed Anzu not related to the xpac?

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Flying Anzu o_O WTF this is ugly with such HUGE BEAK :S
    I farmed the Raven Lord mount in memory of my pet parrot who died much too young. Parrots have huge beaks. This mount is awesome and I MUST HAVE IT. If it is the WOD CE mount, this will be my first ever CE purchase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iriecolorado View Post
    When was the last time they previewed a mount via social media that wasn't a store-bought mount? Exactly.
    Wasn't a hippogriffe the last one ?

IMO it will be the WoD's collector mount. It's not an original mount, just an upgrade of an existing one and I'll assume it's a cash mount when someone here show me a cash mount that was a simple upgrade of an existing model. And Tyrael' charger isn't a Cash one. Nobody paid for it (unless to took the AP only for it ^^)

When was the last time they haven't released a teaser for something they are making in-game via social media?Exactly. (The CE Quilen mount for MoP was shown to us in a teaser SS on FB/Twitter too btw, smart guy...)
    WOW Blizzard really releasing the new cashshop mounts faster now! Other reason the game is going down hill the art team is too busy designing cash shop mounts!
    You idiots need to stop assuming things and wait for it to actually come out. Or, if you hate the store so much then ignore it.
    Think about it: we're in that dull point between expansions again; there's nothing wrong with blizz showing off a mount from the next expansion to give players something to chew on while WoD is being made. Also, if this was a store mount it would've probably been released with the Iron Skyreaver or vice versa. Considering the fact there are only 7 store mounts compared to the several hundred in-game ones, they've always had plenty of "resource" to spare, never "wasting" it on the store. Whiny folks like you two just tend to exaggerate your grudges.

If anything, this looks like it would be a beast tamed by the Arrakoa which, during WoD's timeline, are a proud race of highly intelligent and winged beings, so the fact that there's now a Stormcrow mount decorated in ornate golden armor actually makes sense for the Arakkoa as an in-game X-pac mount. My best guess would be that since Skyreaver was NOT the CE mount, this guy is. Blizzard stated there will be a pet/mount/boost to 90 in CE, as well the fact that they are making preparations for beta along with digital deluxe/normal pre-purchases to come soon. Considering that plus the Arakkoa culture that will exist in warlords, it's very possible this Stormcrow is the CE mount we've all been waiting for. You guys and everyone else making asinine assumptions would see that if you used your brains a little. Goodness.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-01-23 at 05:24 AM.

This mount looks much better than that butt-ugly Iron Skyreaver thing. The rockets on that thing make it even worse. First of all, they look more like propane heaters than rockets, and secondly, a living creature's wings would never stand up to the stress of a rocket boost. I'm passing on the Skyreaver but this new mount I really want. I did buy the Enchanted dragon too, mainly because of the color changing feature. The only thing I don't like on it is the tail.

Oh no, Deep Crow!

Quote Originally Posted by Captainkrabs View Post
    "God I just hope I can buy it through Digital Deluxe and not through that fucking store lol P2W shit"
    There is no element of P2W in the Blizzard Store.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    There is no element of P2W in the Blizzard Store.
    People don't understand that though.

They think "OH MY GOD ITS *insert thing that has no impact on game play outside of cosmetics here* ITS PAY TO WIN"

It's just a fucking mount people. If you don't want to buy it cause you think you're supporting a heartless multinational corporation, don't buy it.

Personally, I'm hoping its the CE/DDE mount
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Once it’s activated, the Enchanted Blue Eagle will be applied to all present and future characters on a single Battle.net account. With affordable price of just 20 gold this mount will lift you to the heights and forward you to adventures!

Deleted
    They will probably just release this and the storm crow on the blizzard store. They've been milking that concept a whole lot.
    It would be nice to see some more cool ingame rewards instead of paid rewards.

Definitely for the expansion somehow.

once again another awesome mount that im sure isnt going to be obtainable in game *sigh*

Deleted
    For just 20 gold you can buy this Blue Eagle mount.