Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

So Blizzard just closed a whole slew of open support tickets without reading them

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011699/

Unbelievable. The queue is big, so rather than filter or, I don't know, do their jobs, they just mass closed a whole bunch of open tickets with a generic response.

On the plus side, I'm sure their response time reports will look positive this month.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've learned over time to be ready to re-open or re-ticket. Sometimes they get my ticket right the first time but more than once it's been closed out with the oddest responses, some of which have nothing to do with my issue.

A blue even admitted they did it on purpose. I'd be fired if I pulled something like that.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

What do you expect? They don't care about their customers.

Deleted
    i dont really use tickets anymore on wow, i either phone or email because their ticket system just sucks. most of the time i put one in you wait 3days for a response and then you get a mail with some generic repsonse like "you wasn't online when we tried to contact you, please resubmit your ticket so we can talk to you when you're online"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Pretty much this. Time and time again they have shown that all they care about are the $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Yeh, just not at all true.

If people would stop ticketing for every single thing that bothers them, they might not get to this point!

Quote Originally Posted by Effbee View Post
    If people would stop ticketing for every single thing that bothers them, they might not get to this point!
    No professional business should ever do what they just did. It doesn't matter how big the queue is.

So their ticket queues were flooded with garbage? I don't agree with blindly mass closing tickets, but I can understand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Deleted
    I've never experienced Blizzard clossing my tickets, hmmm, interesting :3

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    So their ticket queues were flooded with garbage? I don't agree with blindly mass closing tickets, but I can understand it.
    They don't know, because they just closed them without reading them.

I don't see where someone said they closed every ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Pretty much this. Time and time again they have shown that all they care about are the $$$.
    Yeah that's false. But go ahead creating Straman Jaylock.

There must be a good reason to do it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    By the statements made by the blue and the fact anyone can create a ticket makes it very clear there will be a lot of garbage. Hell in my company 15-20% of our tickets are garbage and those are vetted by agents. If the customer had freedom to create a ticket whenever and for whatever they wanted....I'd hate to see those numbers.
    Last edited by gamingmuscle; 2014-01-23 at 10:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

And what's Blizzard's side of the story? They didn't do it for kicks, did they?

Pretty sure I just read Vrakthris give a valid answer to your moan chrth. Blowing the issue way out of proportion? Yup, sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    And what's Blizzard's side of the story? They didn't do it for kicks, did they?
    To kill the queue. I don't know if they're a traditional support model so I have no idea if they did it to make sure their numbers didn't look bad.

if the ticket was actually important people will just reopen them. . . .if it was just some bullshit ass whining then blizz just fixed their problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Effbee View Post
    Pretty sure I just read Vrakthris give a valid answer to your moan chrth. Blowing the issue way out of proportion? Yup, sounds about right.
    You know how I know you don't work in IT support?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    You know how I know you don't work in IT support?
    Mocking aside. I think you should give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt before assuming stuff so quickly.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi